Thread: Elisium hecker osting

Elisium hecker osting

Hi peoples,
    i want to know, how many ely hecker a good enforcer can tank it,
    without osb of course.

Any idea about setting?( evade stuff?, max HD, etc)

Ty for your tip

Full def, get some AAD, keep the mango HoT running, and if you get a really really good pull, you might want to bother with some layers. You don't need to set up specifically for this, but of course a decent tank setup never hurts when tanking.

Seeing as how the hecks like to warp back if you try to pull them too far these days, I doubt you can stack enough to give a decent enf any trouble.
    Hlep gnak!

35~40 is the size you can go casual style. Any number above 40 requires you to "actively" control your tank all the time.

Well, a while since i did it, but on a Solitus 2HB enfo i tanked 65-70 Hecklers at once.
    But that was before they started to warp back tho... The enfo was in a full AAD settup, and I used layers, mongo, heal stims, heal perks, coon, Dreadloch Absorb and was sitting while our 3 NT's AOEd them to death.
    Dudidamage, The PvM gimp E : 220/2x (Winning)

Facebashr: you support clan or omni ? ****: meh ****: omni =P Facebashr: that leaves me no choice. You gained 120 PVP Solo Score.

If you get your NT to mix in the occasional AoE blind along with the nukes, it pretty much doubles the number you can tank, also, for those times when you can get another 1-2 people to go opposite directions and gather extra hecks for you.

I note that he didn't mention any particular level. Yet, everyone assumes he means a 220.

I facepalmed.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by speedycrate View Post
    Hi peoples,
    i want to know, how many ely hecker a good enforcer can tank it,
    without osb of course.

Any idea about setting?( evade stuff?, max HD, etc)

Ty for your tip
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I note that he didn't mention any particular level. Yet, everyone assumes he means a 220.

I facepalmed.
    I saw the same thing and shook my head in shame.

To answer the OP question... lvl 100-120 If you can do 1 solo great. By 150 you should be able to tank 2-3. That would be a good benchmark to shoot for.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Actually, the title of the thread was about "Elisium heckler osting" - so as long as you're talking about an OST, I think it's safe to assume he's not going to be doing it at 100-120.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrien View Post
    Actually, the title of the thread was about "Elisium heckler osting" - so as long as you're talking about an OST, I think it's safe to assume he's not going to be doing it at 100-120.
    Now a days you never know when you will have lvl 60's in ely lf OST pocket teams lol.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

In my time enfos tanked Ely hecks at lvl 100~110 :P And ppl at lvl 100+ actually had weapons and could do dd!!!
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

No offense to you Arri, but the title can bite me in a stinky place. This is about feeding the sort of mentality that destroyed the levelling game.

I continue to facepalm.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    This is about feeding the sort of mentality that destroyed the levelling game.
    Oh, I definitely agree with you that the most interesting discussions about Ely hecks are how to twink a level 80 enf to solo a heck, or deal with nano issues on a level 100 in a fast moving team, or keep aggro off that level 75 agent with his level 200 peren sniper.

However, I also think that the question of how many Ely hecks a level 220 enforcer can/should be able to tank is also interesting. Then again, I actually have fun (for an hour once every few months, lol) OST'ing Ely hecks when I'm pushing the very limits of what I can do. Then again, I've also put together stacking groups for Pen heck/notum scourge/whatever I can find.

Two very different questions, and both valid imo from the enforcer perspective. My point was that I think this thread was originally about the second question.

You really take the fun out of my misanthropy with all your objective logic. I'm totally gunna bake you a cake now, decorated with a picture of bubba giving you the /flip. Itll be delicious.

I'm gunna go sulk in a corner now.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

the question of how many Ely hecks a level 220 enforcer can/should be able to tank is also interesting.
    For me, it's about as interesting as "how many Borgs can I tank?"
    Last edited by Biancha; May 6th, 2012 at 20:16:11.

/hugs Bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Biancha View Post
    For me, it's about as interesting as "how many Borgs can I tank?"
    All the borgs!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!