Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Memorial Service for our Leader and Friend Ladimir

Memorial Service for our Leader and Friend Ladimir

Thank You all!

Thanks to all for coming to the Memorial, It was a beautiful event.

Thanks to all who posted Kind, comforting words on this forum.

Special Thanks to all the Arks and Funcom employees who came and did a really nice salute with firing squad.

I will be posting screenshots soon as I get some webspace, if you where there and want to send me your screenshots send me a PM.

We miss you Ladimir!

We at TravelingOMNILoveMachine are sad to announce that our Org leader and friend Michael "Ladimir" Kozitza passed away tragically due to a motorcycle accident last Thursday.

We are having an in-game memorial on Sunday August 17th at 5pm GMT (9am PST 10am MT 11am CT and Noon EST respectively) at the Bronto Burger outside Borealis at the approach (this was one of TOLMs meeting spots when the game was 1st released).

Anyone is welcome to pay respects to Mike, a fellow "AOer" who loved the game more than anyone I know. His main character was "Ladimir" an NT who recently dinged 200 and he was very proud of, but Mike had many characters. Mike actually had 2 accounts and was a hardcore player who loved the game, community, and his org.

Mike touched us all in allot of ways whether it be advice on PvP or advice for Real Life. He was a great friend and he will be missed.

Mike leaves behind his wife and 3 kids. Help me pray that God will give them the strength to bear such a tragic loss.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Manusra; Dec 20th, 2003 at 05:01:35.

Tis a sad thing even though I don't know the person. Rest in peace and my sympathies to his RL and AO family.
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone
    Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone.
    Silence the pianos and with muffled drum,
    Bring out the coffin...let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle, moaning overhead,
    Scribbling on the sky the message: He is Dead.
    Put crepe bows 'round the necks of public doves,
    Let traffic policemen wear black, cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East, my West.
    My working week and my Sunday rest.
    My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song,
    I thought love would last forever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now, put out every one.
    Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
    Pour out the ocean and sweep up the wood,
    For nothing now can ever come to any good.
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Only had small dealings with him but always sad to hear .

Im not one for big beliefs or anything. But I hope hes happy wherever he is now.

All our sympathies for his family and friends from Legion.

-Tanis
    I am Kong.

Strong and passionate, I tend to be misunderstood, sometimes even feared. I don't want to fight, I don't want to cause trouble, all I ask is a little love, and a little peace. If I don't get what I want, I get angry, and throw barrels and flaming oil at whatever's stopping me.

Very sorry to hear this, Always tragic when someone passes before their time .
    ARK Community Relations Forums Coordinator

Malathion

Like AO & Helping other players? then Click Here For more information.
    Remember to read the Forums Social Guidelines before you post.

My deepest sympathies for his family. I never talked to or heard about him,but its allways a very very sad thing when a fellow gamer passes away..... Rest im peace,may u be free where ever u go!

Thank you for getting this information to us. Very sad to lose one of our community . Greatest sympathy to his family and loved ones.

Very bad new.
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

Unhappy

We at Funcom would like to express our deepest sympathies for Michael's family and friends.

Always sad when such things happen, Im sure he was agood man so my greatest sympathies for him and all that know him.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Unhappy

I am so sad to hear of this. Strength and courage to the family and friends left behind. *sheds tears*.

a very sad

Chef

this was very sad news indeed.

my deepest respect, condolences and sympathy goes to his family, friends and everyone close to him...

having 1 kid myself (and another on the way in november) really makes me think ... live every day... you never know about tomorrow.

this is a sad day for the community.

*a moment of silence*
    Dr. Kai-Otto Lindbeck
    - veteran of Forsaken.

"I am part of a profession that is systematically lying to people." - Dr Mark Donohoe

My deepest condolances to the family and friends who lost someone they love.

Unhappy

I never knew Michael, but my heart was filled with sorrow when I read this.

My thoughts and condolences goes to Michael's family, friends and those close to him on such a day.

Selavi

Taps-
    "Fading light dims the sight,

And a star gems the sky, gleaming bright.

From afar drawing nigh -- Falls the night.

Day is done, gone the sun,

From the lake, from the hills, from the sky;

All is well, safely rest, God is nigh.

Then good night, peaceful night,

Till the light of the dawn shineth bright;

God is near, do not fear -- Friend, good bye."

From ARK CR, farewell to a man who brought color and life to the AO community.
    Retired ARK Xnemth

On behalf of the Red Tigers and DI-RTs, I wish to express my sympathies to Mike's family and friends. We are deeply sadened about the loss of your guildmate/leader and friend.

While not many of us had dealings with him, we share in the loss of someone who was so involved whithin the game and AO community.
    Member of the Alumni of the honorable Red Tigers of Rubi-Ka
    DemiRaven

..."if karma had a shape, it would be a boomerang"...

On behalf of the ARK Direct Relations team, I too would like to express my regrets and sympathies for your loss.
    Advisor Irongryphon
    Forums Moderator

Forums Social Guidelines
    ARK Public Website

My condolances

... a v ery nice thing to do for him. I'll be there.

/hug
    Delia "Aerinyi" Jett
    General of Whisper's Edge
    Atlantean

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast