Thread: Need some help

Need some help

I just need a little advice. I have a new soldier, hes at 158 and has some extra IP. I want to do better in BS, but traders are constantly de-buffing me. Should i put my IP in NR, and will that help stop the de-buffing of my skills.

Might be a obvious answer, but I really need to be sure.
    Fighting is an Art, retribution is a Skill, as as Skilled Artist, it's time for something to die.

Proud Veteran of Unity Of The Rose
    Juwanda - MA
    Enfomatic - Enfo
    Beouwolf - Keeper
    Cyronus - Keeoer

Your gunna need alot of NR to counter deprives, i would probably suggest getting a looad more AR somehow, more ai levels, heavy bracer, do the scheol quest line for IAT, stacks with FAT if you can be arsed with it & has heavy casting req's.

That way you can still get good damage with burst/FA on the trader almost rendering their drains useless. Now its just can you kill them before they can kill you

If you think itll help countering the odd 1 or 2 drains, max NR, get a ql230ish NR Lwrist impant and whatever NR buffing items you can think of There usually a doc in the BS so grab their NR buff.
    Last edited by Shadowsins; Nov 5th, 2008 at 01:50:42.

Get used to having NR that doesn't stop anything, you're a soldier!!
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Quote Originally Posted by Beouwolf View Post
    I just need a little advice. I have a new soldier, hes at 158 and has some extra IP. I want to do better in BS, but traders are constantly de-buffing me. Should i put my IP in NR, and will that help stop the de-buffing of my skills.

Might be a obvious answer, but I really need to be sure.
    NR1 perk?If u find MP with comp mochies no problem to cast your tmsX(maybe )

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsins View Post
    do the scheol quest line for IAT
    Just a little correction...IAT is from Pen Quest, not Scheol.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Thanks for the advice all. Will put it to good use. Have maxed my NR and believe it or not, it works sometime. Gives me a chance to get him off balance and raise tms. Thanks again
    Fighting is an Art, retribution is a Skill, as as Skilled Artist, it's time for something to die.

Proud Veteran of Unity Of The Rose
    Juwanda - MA
    Enfomatic - Enfo
    Beouwolf - Keeper
    Cyronus - Keeoer

dont waste your IP at all, you sound like youre going to lvl the soldier to 220 "
    -=Sir "Daiken" Beowulff- 220/22/70 Solitus Soldier - RK2 =-
    Proud member of The Pain Dealers Equipment - Classified

At 220 you can use your IP in NR, later use a hold hell at bay and get an improved notum repulsor from a doc. You will be able to resist nanos from time to time, like the second deprive line or shutdown. This will cost you a lot of IP but it doesn't feel wasted for me, like going from "totally wasted" to "bad odds".

Before that I think you can work on your damage and maybe keep the IP for your post 200 days.

However besides that,weakness against debuff is the compensation of having high damage and reflects.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

True story, wasted IP.

I reset NR, havnt noticed much difference :P

NR will make sure that low level TL7s can't mess with your NCU. However you will be bait for any 220 out there no matter what.

level to 210 +
    rclick dshark in inv
    ----------------------------
    skill
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    At 220 you can use your IP in NR, later use a hold hell at bay and get an improved notum repulsor from a doc. You will be able to resist nanos from time to time, like the second deprive line or shutdown. This will cost you a lot of IP but it doesn't feel wasted for me, like going from "totally wasted" to "bad odds".

Before that I think you can work on your damage and maybe keep the IP for your post 200 days.

However besides that,weakness against debuff is the compensation of having high damage and reflects.
    You can IP NR? O.o

Lies!!

If there was a oposit of the NR perk line i would probably have it perked to 10 right now xD
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.