Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Incredibly Basic AO Skill Emulator v2 with Source

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    EDIT:
    Btw... A small request (maybe)
    Would it be possible to let the "Add equip" page retain text after it's been closed down?
    No big deal, but would be a nice thing, so I could have it there as reference when I save a setup.
    Hmm... nice idea... don't see why not. I'll see what I can do.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbane View Post
    Hmm... nice idea... don't see why not. I'll see what I can do.
    Sounds great...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

2.27 - Some data fixes and loading/saving of Add/Remove Implant/Equipment Modifiers text with character.

Download from web page.

(Also tweaked some of the limits again).
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

2.27 - Some data fixes and loading/saving of Add/Remove Implant/Equipment Modifiers text with character.

Download from web page.

(Also tweaked some of the limits again).
    Very, very nice!

Thanks a lot

I have used this tool last year, and I see that it still is being updated. That is great to see a long standing product with great people contributing comments and Programming/hosting it for the community.

Hats off to ya!
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

Great tool, thanks! Been fiddling around with it to think about how to squeeze in some higher symbs later on... Have a paroblem with the latest version though, nothing fatal, but somewhat annoying. When setting buffs, I can do it fine the first time, but the next times it gives an empty list of buffs and an exception note when trying to select some profession buffs. Haven't tried a reinstall yet, will do that soon too.
    -Haloer

------
    Sepekeeper/Haloer/Missadvy, supporting our local Omni-Tek branch office.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloer View Post
    Great tool, thanks! Been fiddling around with it to think about how to squeeze in some higher symbs later on... Have a paroblem with the latest version though, nothing fatal, but somewhat annoying. When setting buffs, I can do it fine the first time, but the next times it gives an empty list of buffs and an exception note when trying to select some profession buffs. Haven't tried a reinstall yet, will do that soon too.
    I have the same issue and a reinstall did not help... Saving your work, restarting the application and then opening your saved file temporarily fixes it tho..

I'll look into that, probably stepping on a variable somewhere...

that thing doesnt work..when you click autorun, doesnt run anything
    j00 r0xx0r, sayonora!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phyxal33t!!!!
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1484/phyxleetao8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sayonora View Post
    that thing doesnt work..when you click autorun, doesnt run anything
    I've no idea what you mean... autorun?

Bump
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Thanks for bumpage.

Since coming back from my AO break I needed to re-install 3rd party apps and this was basically the only one I didn't get so far
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Thumbs up

As it was formerly said " hats down " for this great work.

3 rd party programs ftw
    Thuffir soldier of fortune

I like! Much!
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Small update, thanks to Derishen for the info.

2.28 - A number of bug fixes relating to the Org and Buffs windows.
    Download from web page.

Small update, thanks to Derishen for the info.
    Shameless plug...................................

Ok, thanks for making the fixes Darkbane. This is really a fantastic app, its helped me loads with figuring out different character configurations. Kudos to you.

Any chance for new nanos (scheol/pen/bronto/DB) to make it into buff DB?
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Yeah, I guess those need updated... you can create them yourself of course... but I'll see what I can do to get them into the download.

Thanks for this

Thanks for this really great tool! Your work is very much appreciated.

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast