Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Level 60 Twink

Quote Originally Posted by Metaltech View Post
    why you didnt do enfo? ga fixer gets owned in pretty much cases
    not realy , enfos AR at that lvl isn't even 1/2 to GA3 aad (1700) and then count in evades it add and base evades of fixer.... so how often will an enfo hit fixer 1 in 5 hits, and it is not even hard to outheal with self hot's, and if yo utake HNQ you are almost unkillable
    Phear the chiprel!

i had tl3 agent gimpytwink, i pvped with him bout 8 months, fixers are not for tl3 pvp
    /tell cemku

Quote Originally Posted by Metaltech View Post
    i had tl3 agent gimpytwink, i pvped with him bout 8 months, fixers are not for tl3 pvp
    fixers lack on offense at lower lvl's and some1 like soldier, enforcer, agent have far more superior offense then fixers , but only agent out of them have root's so you can acctualy kill any1 agent problem is if he get on some1 with NR who he can't root/kill and get raped like NR enfo. And fixer is far more endurable than agent, ahve lil less offense , still have root/snare and abillity to meep away if he's in danger.
    Phear the chiprel!

Why b/e?

and did you go 0 in all evades?

Quote Originally Posted by andrisuper View Post
    Why b/e?
    if you read his post he mentions that he didn't IP B&E but uses it in a L-Arm slot so he can cast FGrid

Quote Originally Posted by andrisuper View Post
    and did you go 0 in all evades?
    and more reading he mentions he didn't IP duck but maxed the others

WTB People reading before posting

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Do you think it would be possible to put in ql 150 imps at lvl 60 and still be able to cast GA III?
    Noob Fixer Twink FTW!

Also could you still dual wield Tiig Beamers? with ql 150 imps?
    Noob Fixer Twink FTW!

It really depends on what you want to be able to do apart from dualwielding mortiigs and casting ga3. I would recommend you to go 1x Mortiig + ~QL 80-99 Ai Kyr Smg and do not touch multirange - Thats how i did it before i had a full set of supple armor, Inferno Ring, and many more itms to boost multirange. I only have a MR base of 237, rest of the needed 500 is from items and stuff. go figure yourself how to spend IP and what else you need to play your fixer.

Okay thank you. One more question was that MR you had maxed or no?
    Noob Fixer Twink FTW!

Hm may the Force of Reading be with you - if you read my thread and the answers i gave, you will find the answer you seek young one.

Nice work, I remember putting 200s pre LE on my NT was a pain
    Aussieborn 220/22 MA (Retired-ish)
    Healinjoo 2xx/1x Equip
    Merve 151/18 Mp PERK RESET
    And some other gimps!
    Consider this my Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by obliteratr
    thw word is spelt like deliverieing actually.

im out of my home country so i cant access my account atm, but how the hell did you get 500 multi ranged (was looking to do the same for my lvl 60 fixer, for the same guns, this was pre LE however)

At this pvp level range would you trim your HP lower, or just pile it on?

i.e. for a non GA fixer would +health route provide any bennefit over no +health...
    Threeze - 220/24/69 Neutral Fixer [Old New E], [Old Old E]
    Threezeley -220/17 Neutral Meta-Physicist
    Maytricks -218/18 Neutral Doctor
    Beautystrike -150/00 Neutral Nano-Technician
    Bloodred -150/05 Clan Agent
    Optimize -147/05 Omni Bureaucrat
    Maytri -120/02 Neutral Engineer
    Oneze -74/07 Neutral Fixer

well i didnt even max Multirange, to answer that one question, took a hell lot of items though. And as your HP are pretty low already i did max them and also put in HP imps. Apart from pvp, you do need some hp when u rock the tempel. At least when soloing aze selfbuffed it comes in handy.

gorgeous job m8, pretty impressive.

No Atrox Allowed!
    Straes ::::::: 220/30 NT?! :::::::::::: saving the day 24/7. YOU'RE WELCOME!
    Slugjunkie :: 150/20 Ex-Pistol Solja :: gimpin' > pimpin'
    stray alts ::: eng, agt, cra, nt, doc
    <3 R.I.P. Omni Infantry <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Trader alpha: Landing any nano then taking as long as you possibly want and/or feel like to kill people with regulars.

What I can't seem to figure out from this setup is wether the GA is OE selfbuffed or not.

I made a level 60 neutral fixer - for shopping purpose of course - and ended up getting GA3 for it only to learn the hard way that AAD is affected by OE. At the time it was as effective as GA1, but with some IP relocation and my setup I can keep it 75% self, which is nice for BS, but it would be REALLY nice if it could be 100% selfbuffed, which is why I wonder if you can keep it from being OE.

you need a six slot
    and alot more ncu
    Brutalthug16 - Resident Testlive Noobie
    Hellrule - RK1 crat
    Hellhealer - RK1 doc

The NCU I have is more than enough for both shopping and BS purpose.

Can equip GoT board without IP in CL, and the CL from symbs lets me swap between another DM and a low range increaser for max range on roots, and I can use the grid exits that matters.

Ga1 self (enough for aze solo)
    Ga2 cast with Wrangel - 100% self
    Ga3 cast with CMasteries + Wrangel - 100% with CompMasteries running (4hours)

anything else suxx!

ga2 for bs is nice 100%,
    and if u have to run to get new mochams every hour you cant really do anything.. no thank you

Right hand Symb is the key, you loose a lot SMG skill which sucks because i couldnt keep Blackbird 100% without Behe, but mortiigs work fine.

Thanks for the clarification!

I'll stick to ga3 being 75% in BS instead of having ga2 100%!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast