2 Agents,
    1 adv,
    2 crat,
    1 doc,
    2 Fix,
    1 engi,

but....there were 4 (!!) Keepers....on omni side^^
    Did anything happend that i missed?^^
    till now there were no good patches for Keeper or will come...not in the next maybe 10-20 patches as far as i know :P
    well till 18.7 im 100% sure^^
    RK1
    Cistie 220/30/70 Solitus Trader
    Blackangel85 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Leonearn 220/30/70 Solitus Shade
    Listalis 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Luzifer85 220/30/70 Solitus Adventurer
    Teufel85 220/30/64 Atrox Enforcer
    Spawn85 220/30/58 Solitus Nano-Technican
    Charisse 220/27/59 Solitus Doctor
    Ersa 220/25/58 Solitus Martial Artist
    Daemon85 219/27/57 Nanomage Meta-Physicist
    Lecine 220/30/60 Solitus Bureaucrat

Sounds like mad fantasies to me
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Please don't smoke and play ao... You're trippin'
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

It was all a dream......!
    Dysfunktion.
    Trypants.
    Setup.
    One bright day in the middle of the night,
    Two dead boys got up to fight.
    Back to back they faced each other,
    Drew their swords, and Shot each other.
    A deaf policeman heard the noise,
    He came and killed those two dead boys.
    If you don't believe this lie is true... ask the Blind Man, He saw it too.

TL5 BS?

EVERY KEEPER WANTED TO SHOW OFF THEIR 1BIL EXCAL. first it was 1bil ql160 soti...it died of..or everyone level up...now it's x-bil Exact copy of Excal time.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...-the-Excalibur

next patched....6 keepers with their FA/AS enhanced tara....I'm ready for that!

so better start doing tara or collectors ^_=
    Last edited by Hokutonoken; Feb 4th, 2015 at 22:13:39.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    Please don't smoke and play ao... You're trippin'
    Didnt smoke anything at that time

it wasnt TL5 BS^^
    was 215-220 BS that was the point why is was wondering
    RK1

keep problabe never gonna be a avrege profession.

People started making keepers because they already have everything else.

i would love to play my keeper agein, i stopped it 1 mounth ago becose i lost the intrest of dying to others becose of a simple reason.. we are a unbalance profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i would love to play my keeper agein, i stopped it 1 mounth ago becose i lost the intrest of dying to others becose of a simple reason.. we are a unbalance profession.
    Waiting for reflect changes on mine keeper still needs work though.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

My keeper is my only lv220 toon..so he does all the mail/pizza/shopping/trade skilling for all my lowbies...so yap i do play him a lot ^_^ /fixing kitchen sink atm
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Dreadloch Endurance Booster - Enforcer Special

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=267168 would be nice to let keepers have acces

It would be a start, and proper reflect and x2 normal + x2 spec blockers at the same time as reflect aura.
    Hell while we are at it, let us use all auras at the same time as proposed eons ago
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    It would be a start, and proper reflect and x2 normal + x2 spec blockers at the same time as reflect aura.
    Hell while we are at it, let us use all auras at the same time as proposed eons ago
    Yep, auras that share the same nanoline should have been merged so very long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    yea -.-
    I stopped with my Keep some years ago when the new PVP-Titel system came out. (lost my Expert a few days befor the patch -.-) Since then im Waiting for some big changes.
    and they still not coming -.-

I dont care if the auras a merged or not. What need changes are the Holy mark perks (still 100% check for def/evade reducer...75% or 80% like every other prof has would be great) or some other little tool "helpers" like Le-Quack said.
    RK1

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    word on stack all auras, i never realy seen the issue by letting us do so to be honest. it doesnt even make us overpower.
    all the freaking dev guy has to do for us to stack auras is to change nanoline on the auras so they arent on same.

minor silly changes will do allot for keepers.

I like the idea of Keepers having to decide between auras to best benefit the team - and having multiple Keepers running multiple auras in the same line is something I always thought was a neat system. Now, do some of the auras perhaps need some reworking so that some aren't clearly better than others in their line? Sure. But just smashing them altogether seems a bit silly, as it removes a rather interesting element of the class.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    I like the idea of Keepers having to decide between auras to best benefit the team - and having multiple Keepers running multiple auras in the same line is something I always thought was a neat system. Now, do some of the auras perhaps need some reworking so that some aren't clearly better than others in their line? Sure. But just smashing them altogether seems a bit silly, as it removes a rather interesting element of the class.
    Why is that silly, have you seen how marginal their bonuses are? Your "interesting element" is the only thing truly silly, people don't want keepers in their team as is why would you think they'd want more than one lol, especially for aruas that have negligible bonuses.

seriously please tell you you have a keeper and that you simply forgot to post that you dont own a keeper in the char list under your sig oy you are a freaking troll that is nothing else but a ..... i leave the space for your immagineation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    seriously please tell you you have a keeper and that you simply forgot to post that you dont own a keeper in the char list under your sig oy you are a freaking troll
    i am so freaking tierd of hearing peoples opinions about a profession they dont even play. becose it happens to often and mods should be allowd to delete unserious missguideing posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast