Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about the "fixers getting FA in their SMG buff nano"

Question about the "fixers getting FA in their SMG buff nano"

- Frenzy of Shells now also adds to Full Auto

I was wondering, since fixers are to get full auto in their SMG buff line of nanos, can't soldiers get SMG buff in their full auto line of nanos also?

Wouldn't have to be much, just like maybe 40-50 at soldier clip junkie level, that would be fun.

Fixers only got it because they couldn't otherwise equip the ql 300 Hawk mk5/6.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by FatBugsy View Post
    yeah, and thats why MPs get alot of bow skill add in their Odin's Missing Eye, since we have so hard time equipping the MK6 bow.

/sarcasm off

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Since when are MPs an artillery prof ?

P.S. an orgmate MP of mine has a 300 MK6 Tiger on, what's the problem ?

It's funny how fixers and soldiers complained about weapons being hard to equip and their complaints were answered pretty fast. Meanwhile mp's complain forever in forums and even have ingame demonstrations and they keep getting ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by pafalicious View Post
    Since when are MPs an artillery prof ?

P.S. an orgmate MP of mine has a 300 MK6 Tiger on, what's the problem ?
    Since when we got our Sided Bows in shadowlands perhaps??

And not all has a full set of AI armor and ql 300 bow implants no, so that be part of the problem.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

Quote Originally Posted by lugoman View Post
    It's funny how fixers and soldiers complained about weapons being hard to equip and their complaints were answered pretty fast. Meanwhile mp's complain forever in forums and even have ingame demonstrations and they keep getting ignored.
    No no. Soldiers didnt complain about the weapons being hard to equip. Not by a long shot. We were complaining about the required skill to make it a useful weapon compared to other options. Thats a significant difference.
    ಠ_ಠ

Fixers still pretty much need a full set of AI armor even with the lowered reqs and the FA buff.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
    And not all has a full set of AI armor and ql 300 bow implants no, so that be part of the problem.
    Well atleast it's doable, unlike the Hawk MK5/6

Anyway, I guess you MPs just need to do what Breaks did for the fixers - present clear numbers on why it is not possible to equip the bow and good arguments on why it should be easier. It wasn't the whining (which I concentrated on, too) that got us the lub, it was the professional case for the lub that Breaks et al presented.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

yeah, and thats why MPs get alot of bow skill add in their Odin's Missing Eye, since we have so hard time equipping the MK6 bow.
    That comparison is flawed, a Hawk Mk5 could only be equipped by a trox fixer with a reperk into abilities and every single item that buffs FA available ingame.
    It wasn't hard for say, an opifex. It was impossible.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by FatBugsy View Post
    Not true Bugsy =P I know one person who could equip ql300 mk6, he already calced that he can get more then 1981 FA so he just was preparing (reseting perks for twinking etc etc), so now FC gonna lower req. of FA, gonna be peace of cake to equip mk5/mk6.

Quote Originally Posted by simonas View Post
    Not true Bugsy =P I know one person who could equip ql300 mk6, he already calced that he can get more then 1981 FA so he just was preparing (reseting perks for twinking etc etc), so now FC gonna lower req. of FA, gonna be peace of cake to equip mk5/mk6.
    Why would anyone want to equip the MK6 though? =P

Yes yes, 1981 FA is possible if you got every FA/STR/STA item in the game, did full perk reset and you're trox or omni.

Apparently it's not that hard for the MPs to equip the bow.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

You just need every bow buffing item possible, and then you are not going to keep it non-OE easily. Now with a 135 boost AND 100 lowers reqs, equipping it should be easy for fixers.

Not to mention that it still is not viable compared to pistols (at least PvMwise, and that's the only thing you can do on an MP), because of the loss of perks and symbiant support.
    Last edited by Camar; Jan 25th, 2007 at 11:23:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Camar View Post
    Now with a 135 boost AND 100 lowers reqs, equipping it should be easy for fixers.
    No, it's really not. Even with new reqs I need the following to equip it: full css, pure novi ring, 220 right arm, 260 waist, 270 wrist symbs, a +30 fullauto swap gun, a +22 fullauto tower. The main point is that its now doable to people without reperks etc.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

quoted from here http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=478358

I ran all the numbers in an older thread. You're missing a great deal of things if you want the QL300. Yes, its possible. I did a QL250 MK6 just the other day for no other reason than because I felt like it. (1751 bow).

I can do 1835 bow right now without issue.

Here is what you need.

1016=1016 base.
    1091=75 Mystical Green Hood
    1241=150 from 5 pieces of CSS (glove, sleeve, sleeve, pant, boot)
    1316=75 from 300 Penultimate Ofab Meta-Physicist Body Armour
    1341=25 from Grasping Ring
    1345=4 from QL300 Ring of Divine Teardrops
    1348=3 from Gemini's Band of Double Linked Information
    1350=2 from Bracer of Killing Intent
    1352=2 from Personalised Robot Brain
    1493=141 from QL300 Right Arm Cluster
    1578=85 from QL300 Left Arm Cluster
    1631=53 from QL275 Refined Eye with Bow and Aimed shot on it. This is essential to the twink. You could probably go higher quite trivially. I've never tried. I do all my twinks with QL200 Support Ocular because I'm lazy and I've already got QL300 Left and Right arms in.
    1706=75 from Ranger 1-6
    1726=20 from Generic Bow buff
    1728=2 from Essense of Behemoth
    1729=1 from Feline Grace
    1731=2 from Enhanced Senses
    1732=1 from Prodigous Strength
    1877=145 from Trauma level 0 through to 10
    1892=15 from Angst Level 4.
    1922=30 from the minimum QL, QL200 Guardian Conductor of Plunder.
    1924=3 from Cama's Pearl of the Left Brain (Neck Only)
    1935=11 from Maar's Belt of Double Speed
    1939=4 from An Inferno Quality Simple Distance Weapons Guide
    1941=2 from Philsophical Slither Larvae
    1945=Metaphysicists NICS
    1947=2 from 1 Pandemonium Spiritech Devices and a pair of Ratcatcher Goggles
    1948=1 point from Shoulderplates of Moon Thingy + Extruder Bar.

The goal for this calculation is 1948 without Burden of competance.

2101=153 points from a QL219 Umbral Wrangle.

You can get 2101 exactly using every single item available for the twink in game, the minimum QL tower, no contract, no burden, five pieces of CSS, one piece of Ofab, ~300 Omni-Rimor Points worth of Beast Loot, No Burden(!!), Level 220, AI Level 9, No Specific Trickle Twinking like Enhanced DNA / Genomes.

Note that this still isnt possible for Clan, since 4 points weapons guides only drop in melee form. This could be done with a few Enhanced Dna perks though.

Okay, so it's much easier for MPs than it is for fixers currently, you don't need burden, perk reset, gunship etc.
    After the patch it will be much easier for fixers than MPs, as it should be too, since fixers are a weapon prof.

Yes, I understand that MPs aren't happy about the situation but your comparisons to fixers seem kinda moot.
    Bugsy @ Rimor

I wouldn't call it moot, just not quite the same scale. That being said, if you really do require all that, it is a bit much. Especialy as no one else but MPs would really use the Bow, so maybe some way to make it practical should have been thought into LE.

And you want to equip endgame pvp weapon wearing carbonum?

Hehe, yes MPs aren't a weapon profession. We are just made into one. Our pets haven't been upgraded since SL, and do about 40% of our damage now. BUt that's a different point.

I am not even a Bow user, but a pistol one, like I said, this bow doesn't warrant the difficulties you have to go through. Pistols is easier IP-wise, easier to equip, much better perks. And you get a boatload of buffing weapons, which for me as a NM are essential to getting symbs in. +60 agi, +50 treatment, +40 sta/str.

Not to mention that the only special worth it on the Bow, AS, is a one shot in PvM, which is the only thing I can do as a NM MP (which still is the huge majority of MPs out there). I die in three hits to every single prof out there except docs. My healing of about 2.8k combined (SS+Morti) might be another hit. My evades are maxed, my HP are maxed, my AR is almost maxed. I can make it to just shy of 2k AR, not enough to hit anyone in PvP, where 2.6-3k AR is more the norm. My evades are 1.7kish in full CSS, add about 600 AAD, again, not even close to evading hits on a regular basis. And that's all defense I got. No DoF, no reflects, no cocoon, no blockers, nada. My tool set humps walls and can't hit a lot of players anyway with its laughable AR. Or it jsut won't land/won't matter with 160%/130% NR checks.

All it takes to make this bow comparable to pistols is giving MPs Ranger 10 for example. A bit more AR, one more special. And no MA uses that anyway, nor will no MA ever equip this bow, since it is just useless to them (wrong Ini type, can get AS for PvP much easier)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast