Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Item Assistant

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    *** Do you need the "standing inside" extended location information also ... like I posted above for Riftweed & Tinker's Tower?? I wasn't sure what "Instance Resource ID" was for statics since both the Ely statics I have posted above have the same resource numbers.
    Added!

Yep, most likely the riftweed and tinker tower have the exact same layout.
    Clan/Omni temples are also likely to have the same resource ID across zones.

For identifying which general store etc you're in, I use the resource ID to identify the store type, then I use the last-known non-instanced location to determine which zone it's in =)
    Latest version of Item Assistant: http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/ialight/

Quote Originally Posted by MrPete View Post
    Have now added the ability to list and search for items you have on the GMI.
    Where do we see this new ability to search on GMI inventory?

Emma

Just select any item in your inventory, right click, check on GMI. Brings you to the GMI page.

http://aogmi.com/

Where do we see this new ability to search on GMI inventory?

Emma
    If you have say.. "Slippers of Screaming" for sale on GMI, and search for it in IA, it will show up on the search results, inventory GMI.
    You can also see GMI listed under the equipment tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by paperjockey View Post
    Just select any item in your inventory, right click, check on GMI. Brings you to the GMI page.
    IA keeps track of which items you have on the GMI

Thanks, Part of my problem was my copy hadn't updated for the latest changes, so it didn't have the GMI change.

It seems I should not leave it running all the time, give it a better chance of telling me there is an update available.

Emma

Smuggler's Den:

"safe spot" for alts while you do elite daily: Extended location information:
    - 354.5, 265.9, 36.9 (354.5 265.9 y 36.9 194061)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51102:125 GS=1 SG=3222078055 R=194061, resource: 125
    - zone: 48, area: "Mantis Den"

"Queen": Extended location information:
    - 59.5, 298.6, 39.8 (59.5 298.6 y 39.8 194061)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51102:125 GS=1 SG=3222078055 R=194061, resource: 125
    - zone: 1, area: "Mantis Hive"
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 6th, 2015 at 00:09:00.

Thanks, Part of my problem was my copy hadn't updated for the latest changes, so it didn't have the GMI change.

It seems I should not leave it running all the time, give it a better chance of telling me there is an update available.
    Yeah.. it only nags you once per run, as not to be too annoying

I miss display of victory points per character which was available in "old IA". Could you implement that please?
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Found a new bug ...

Some or all of the seasonal / special backpacks are not showing properly.

- A friend and I noticed that when they are empty they show as an item in inventory, but not in the list of backpacks.
    - We put an item into one of them that was empty and the item was no longer in the inventory list and the special backpack stopped showing also.

- I checked on a different toon which has not opened her bkpk's for the first time yet, the Santa bag (replica), Double Candy canes (replica), Smart bkpk, Atrox Ski Rack, and Final Respite bkpk are listed in inventory as an item, not a bkpk and do not have their custom names showing. After I open these 5 backpacks, 4 of them disappear from the inventory list and do not show up in the backpack listing within inventory. The one that does not disappear is empty.
    - I checked a few items inside these invisible bkpk's and when I search for the item, IALight finds the item and shows the proper bkpk name that the item is inside. So the bkpk is in IALight, it just does not appear on the bkpk listing within the inventory tab.
    - The bank listing seems to have the same issue ... there are more backpacks in the bank detail listing than there are backpacks to select from in the bank's backpack list. I noticed a sixth special bkpk with this issue ... the Tick Bkpk.

I have not checked if these bkpk's worked in the old AOIA .... I will post if I find more than the Six broken ones.

Emma

Found a new bug ...

Some or all of the seasonal / special backpacks are not showing properly.
    I have not checked if these bkpk's worked in the old AOIA .... I will post if I find more than the Six broken ones.

Emma
    Try updating, see if there are still any issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    I miss display of victory points per character which was available in "old IA". Could you implement that please?
    Added

Try updating, see if there are still any issues!
    Funny thing, all but one of the backpacks was fixed when I first logged in last night. After awhile IAL asked if I wanted to update, which I did, and then the last of the backpacks "fixed" in the Inventory listing and the Bank listing. Thanks

In all this updating and refreshing I have noticed that sometimes IAL reverts back to the "Any" setting rather than the Rubi-ka setting I leave it in. I haven't isolated when this happens. It seems like when a toon zones, but not always. The detail still says 'Rubi-ka' but I can tell that the Test toons have slipped in. It fixes by clicking on Any and then back to Rubi-ka.

Is there a way I can ask IAL to check for an update?

Thanks for all your work & quick responses.

Emma

Is there a way I can ask IAL to check for an update?

Thanks for all your work & quick responses.

Emma
    Thats definitely something that should be implemented!

I'll look into the dimension swap.

Thats definitely something that should be implemented!

I'll look into the dimension swap.
    Thanks

On the dimension swap, for example this morning I clicked on the Summary page, then the refresh button, and went back to the Items page. I still have the dimension as Rubi-ka, but my Test toons are now showing in the list.

Emma

edit: Nice to see VP on the summary page now ... even on my froob toons.

edit: Maybe add Computer Literacy as an additional ability to find buffs for?
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 9th, 2015 at 16:05:51.

edit: Maybe add Computer Literacy as an additional ability to find buffs for?
    Seems you're outdated
    Latest version does have Comp.lit

Seems you're outdated
    Latest version does have Comp.lit
    I checked this morning and mine says version 1.0.5757.33733.
    I even closed IAL and reopened to check for an update and it didn't find one so far ...
    My Buffs drop down menu only has all the attributes and treatment listed.

edit: Should have been more patient , now it sees the update available. I guess I asked about comp/lit while you had already been working on adding it.

I guess I need that "check for updates" function.

Thanks,

Emma
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 10th, 2015 at 17:22:43.

sees the update available. I guess I asked about comp/lit while you had already been working on adding it.

I guess I need that "check for updates" function.
    Complit was always integrated, but due to an oversight I forgot to add it to the list

Try hitting "File => Check for Updates"

Does the dimension issue persist in the latest update? I wasn't able to reproduce it, but I noticed that under some circumstances a refresh could be called without respecting dimension, code from before I added multiple dimension support.
    Last edited by MrPete; Oct 10th, 2015 at 22:31:25.

I always find looting stuff for gauntlet a bit of a choire, specially witht several chars at the same time.
    There was a version that had a somewhat decent loot window that you could add what you needed to loot to a sort of lootlist and when that got looted you could see what there was left to loot/amount of things left to loot.

Now that you're seem to be developing full steam ahead would there be any change of adding such a feature?
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    I always find looting stuff for gauntlet a bit of a choire, specially witht several chars at the same time.
    There was a version that had a somewhat decent loot window that you could add what you needed to loot to a sort of lootlist and when that got looted you could see what there was left to loot/amount of things left to loot.

Now that you're seem to be developing full steam ahead would there be any change of adding such a feature?
    Seeing how nobody posted a single "recipe"/list ever, not even once... I'd say said feature will not be reimplemented.

Complit was always integrated, but due to an oversight I forgot to add it to the list

Try hitting "File => Check for Updates"

Does the dimension issue persist in the latest update? I wasn't able to reproduce it, but I noticed that under some circumstances a refresh could be called without respecting dimension, code from before I added multiple dimension support.
    Very Nice "Your version is up-to-date!"

I will also check on the dimension issue to see if it is still there & try to isolate it if it is.

Emma

edit: I tried triggering the dimension issue this morning, but was not able to. I will let you know if it shows up again.
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 11th, 2015 at 17:18:06.

I tried to build a "recipe"/list for the old IA but it didn't work.
    It would be great to select a char for the search and to give a ql range.
    It's hard to find implants in ql190-200 if you have hunderts of implants...
    Check for Updates is great
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

I did a check for updates this morning and it said there is a new version available ... however, clicking OK did not start the update. Is this where we go to your site to get the latest update?

Emma

edit: It eventually asked if we wanted to update, after we started Anarchy ... but then we needed to close Anarchy in order for the update to proceed. Not sure if that was a coincidence or if the 'do you want to update' waits for the game to be running.

What changed, is there something we should be checking?
    Last edited by Emma; Oct 12th, 2015 at 16:24:11.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast