Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sector 10 keeper twinks

Quote Originally Posted by Qualina View Post
    Actually they fixed that quite a long time ago. Keepers get Curing Touch at level 150 now.
    oooo how much does it heal?

I still think that 266 every 7 seconds is better healing overall though

Curing Touch should heal for about 2.2k at that level, Heals on demand are ftw.

Against regular mobs you barely ever need it and on G2's the Heal on Demands will be far more usefull. Those b*tches just hurt plain and simple.

No way you will solo a boss though not even close, only GA4 fixers can solo East/West and even that isn't a "solo" because PNH/Wolf/RRFE/SOME/Behe/CS/AC's wasn't part of the fixer toolset last time I checked.
    Last edited by Means; Mar 13th, 2009 at 20:49:27. Reason: What you do with your little finger is your own business and not for this thread.
    The Atrox has won.

Lockpicking successful.
    You gained 1 points of Shadowknowledge.
    Welcome to Shadowlevel 220.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbocharged View Post
    Curing Touch should heal for about 2.2k at that level, Heals on demand are ftw.

Against regular mobs you barely ever need it and on G2's the Heal on Demands will be far more usefull. Those b*tches just hurt plain and simple.

No way you will solo a boss though not even close, only GA4 fixers can solo East/West and even that isn't a "solo" because PNH/Wolf/RRFE/SOME/Behe/CS/AC's wasn't part of the fixer toolset last time I checked.
    hmm yeah its worth it then

AoR needs to tick about 8-9 times for it to be the same healing as curing touch and that will happen in the time frame of about 56-63 seconds which is half the time it takes CT to refresh I think thats enough for it to be worth it.

Meh, I dunno why people care about soloing in s10. You need a team to get any decent axp and a decent team with a decent tank and a doc, otherwise axp is better from tl5ish LE missions. Keepers shouldn't be the tankers needing CT, but they should be the DD with SS (actually SS perked keeper are almost the best s10 DD, only soldiers and great MA's will OD).

If your rich and stupid, here's the setup. Its more or less a full +Melee DD setup, with a few bits of evade, HP and AR dotted around.

With wit+motr+blade whirlwind you get +270 melee dmg on top of that, and if you're at 1/1 the dmg is a bit nice

Edit: Or the alternative, +Energy setup, gains another DD perk, lose wit but get lots more energy buffing which more than make up for it, if you can afford em. Also, glory proc ftw.
    Last edited by Whitey; Dec 1st, 2008 at 15:21:38.
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

why u posting a 220 setup when the topic says sector 10 keeper twinks?

Look closer, all the items in the config are things a 150 can put on.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM_LordShado View Post
    Look closer, all the items in the config are things a 150 can put on.
    are you ****ing kidding me? Look closer yourself.

I laughed my face off at the last 4 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    are you ****ing kidding me? Look closer yourself.
    With the exception of the bracers, it can be done.

EDIT: Was referring to Whitey's post, soz
    Last edited by DDM_LordShado; Dec 7th, 2008 at 07:18:55.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM_LordShado View Post
    With the exception of the bracers, it can be done.

EDIT: Was referring to Whitey's post, soz
    lol ok

Quote Originally Posted by Turbocharged View Post
    only GA4 fixers can solo East/West and even that isn't a "solo" because PNH/Wolf/RRFE/SOME/Behe/CS/AC's wasn't part of the fixer toolset last time I checked.
    Thats what soloing is? FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Shuzzy bureacrat

Not sure is this the best thread to ask (many threads with same topic) but can 150 keeper get 2s HD pretty easily? Could buff best HD buff with doc and throw a hot too in the mix. Any point using RB as back item or are other options way superior (notucomm)?

For a 2sec HD you need 810 stamina. i got 647 stam with my 150 keep thats 163 stam to short for it. (have only 8sec HD). its easy to get stam higher than that but i think with a good setup you can get only 7 maybe 6 sec HD.
    For backitem i think the notumcomm is much better then RB. you dont gain anything when you use ofab wolf or excalibur, that you wear normally at that lvl.
    RK1
    Cistie 220/30/70 Solitus Trader
    Blackangel85 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Leonearn 220/30/70 Solitus Shade
    Listalis 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Luzifer85 220/30/70 Solitus Adventurer
    Teufel85 220/30/64 Atrox Enforcer
    Spawn85 220/30/58 Solitus Nano-Technican
    Charisse 220/27/59 Solitus Doctor
    Ersa 220/25/58 Solitus Martial Artist
    Daemon85 219/27/57 Nanomage Meta-Physicist
    Lecine 220/30/60 Solitus Bureaucrat