Thread: What TATU thinks about AI for traders

What TATU thinks about AI for traders

I called my good friends in the russian group Tatu, and asked what the think about AI, and especially about what they though about traders.
    I got surprised when I heard they had already made a song about trades in AI (appearantly they had learned some beta-info b4 I did)
    they explained this before they sang their tradersong to me :
    She = FC
    What you said = what FC said about traders beeing nerfed and wanting to balance the prof.
    This is not enough = what TATU feel about AI.
    The shame = Traders in pvp.
    Wha Wha = love

All the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head, running through my head - running through my head.
    All the things she said, all the things she said, running through my head, running through my head, all the things you said - THIS IS NOT ENOUGH - ENOUGH.

I've been serious, I feel totally lost, if I'm asking for help, it's only because - beeing with you has opened my eyes - if I ever belive such a perfect surprise.
    I keep asking myself - wondering how - I keep buzzing my eyes, but I can't look it on.
    Wanna fly to a place where it's just you and me, nobody else, so we can be free.

nobody else - so we can be free. (and work on a trader-fix)

All the things you said, all the things you said, running through my head, running through my head, running through my head, all the things you said, all the things you said, running through my head, running through my head, all the things you said.
    This is NOT enough, yes I must have Wha Wha! - This is NOT enough!

All the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said.

And I'm all mixed up, feeling cornered and rushed.
    They say it's my (traders) fault - but I want it so much, wanna fly her away, but the sun and the rain coming over my face - wash away all the shame.
    When they stop and stare - dont worry me - cause I'm feeling for her, what she's feeling for me, I can try to protect, I can try to forget, but it's driving me MAD, going out of my head!

All the things you said, all the things you said, running through my head, running through my head, running through my head, all the things you said, all the things you said, running through my head, running through my head, all the things you said.

All the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said,
    ,all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said, all the things you said.

Mother - looking at me - tell me what do you see - yes I lost my mind!
    Will I ever be free - have I crossed the line?!

------------------
    well FC...now you got a famous pop group wanting to make traders better...act accordingly!
    Last edited by staale; Sep 3rd, 2004 at 22:43:27.

teehee

OMFG ROFL
    thats the best ever.
    too bad everyone here in the states still refers to them as tatu...
    but thats okay... dont expect too many people to go to tati.ru
    lol
    ~randin

priceless lol
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

/clap clap clap
    This is really fun

as my camarade told earlier ... A song about armless traders : Priceless !