Thread: Agility buffs? items?

Agility buffs? items?

Ok, i'm trying to buff the hardest ablity, imo....Agilty for my MA. Does anyone know if this item exist or where to get it:

"TALENTED CLOAK"

/bow with respect,
    Captnmarvel

as much as i hate to say it i should forget about it...

i have noeyedeer if it still drops (but i dont think it does)

and as far as i can remember i havent seen one since b4 SL if i even saw one then Oo

Jeebuz

erm, 14 points? Good item but theres guns and staves that will buff a whole lot more.
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Quote Originally Posted by chrish
    erm, 14 points? Good item but theres guns and staves that will buff a whole lot more.

yeah..but a back item that buff agility..a dream come true for us, MA ^_^..if only i can find one 8**(

A dream come true for ma's would be a back item that buffs MA skill. Would be a good lowbie buffage, but not one to fret over.
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

Quote Originally Posted by chrish
    A dream come true for ma's would be a back item that buffs MA skill. Would be a good lowbie buffage, but not one to fret over.
    There is allready one.. Aura magnifier
    Phat sale, Armor, Symbs, Glyphs +++
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    060 6 Narkoman .:. Equip
    116 9 Wonderbaum .:. Equip - Phear the Excalibur!
    149 15 Burugla .:. Equip
    183 9 Myrniac .:.
    219 20 MaFiA1337 .:. Equip

Quote Originally Posted by ForumMaFiA
    There is allready one.. Aura magnifier
    and Gamboling Master's Wear
    President of Midnight Reveries

^_^ just give my my "Talented Cloak" Funcom...so i can buff my agil ^_^

lol yeah it did kinda go off topic