Thread: tradeskill reqs for 4 gem arul sabas

tradeskill reqs for 4 gem arul sabas

Arul saba bracers require ME and EE both for one step as far as im informed. i tried to get a 4 gem one assembled, the reqs in both skills are about 1700.

with perks and new SL items i have no idea how the tradeskill budget looks. is this a realistic value, for anyone to reach before 215-220 ? or should i just get 3 gems made and get over it ?

prolly 210+ if the eng max me/ee every shadow lvl(what I doubt it will happen), but still hard

I seem to remember Vorteks posting big skills on the RK1 market forum a while ago, maybe you should ask him about it if your on RK1.
    Apprentice Raidea - Lv 215, Supreme Creator - Setup
    Veteran of Nemesis

NightGhost: Perhaps it doesn't take two to make an idiotic argument, altho you have proven for a fact, that one man indeed, can make two idiotic arguments.

Bero: I think, I made my point, there is no noticeable difference between lvl 165 and 190 and even between 160 and 200, the difference is small…

they requiere 1755 EE and 1665 ME at the same time. Since i have all perks and tradeskills maxed i can do it at level 211. It is still a pain to get tho, you have to invest in every single skill buffing item, symbiant etc etc.(it takes me about one hour to get ready)

I offer the service, prices are volontarely high and reflect the time invested in leveling and finding all the items/symbiants to get those skills.

I guess when those will hit the market they will sell way over the tradeskill cost tho.
    Last edited by vorteks; Dec 19th, 2003 at 01:35:04.

Due to the extreme skill requirements, expect to fork out big moolah for 4-gem Arul Saba bracers. The Virral Eggs of SL.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

thx for replies, im on rk2 tho.

i should be able to make them at 207 or 208, and personally think vorteks's prices are a little extreme but each to their own
    ==NOT RETIRED FROM AO==

Votomol - Lvl 220 Engineer - Setup

Proud General of Legion

Arul Saba Construction Service

I agree that his prices are extremely high...but for now I think he's the only person that can make them so he can ask for that money...but as soon as more engis start hitting higher lvls that price will go down very fast

Out of curiosity; anyone know what req a 5 gem bracer require?

Is it the (noob part of the question) blueprint that give the req or just the gem added to the bracer? Just so noone misunderstand me more then necesary: Could I have 4 gems added to a bracer and then add the 5th ones a genius get the skills?

Out of curiosity; anyone know what req a 5 gem bracer require?
    The figure i've heard is 2100 EE / ME
    Is it the (noob part of the question) blueprint that give the req or just the gem added to the bracer? Just so noone misunderstand me more then necesary: Could I have 4 gems added to a bracer and then add the 5th ones a genius get the skills?
    Blueprint decides requirements, so 1st gem is just as hard to put in as 5th.
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.