Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Heckler Quotes - Updated

Was killing hecklers with my doc in Nasc:

[OT OOC] ***: where can i find a pump master ?
    [OT OOC] Me: "Dyna" loot from Rubi'ka
    [OT OOC] Me: Dyna is kinda like a mission boss, only not in a mission lol
    [OT OOC] ***: ? mission

Seen that enforcer in Adonis running around in Excarchs Robe and Schyte? hehe

He should be around lvl 200. Would be funny if someone screenshots him and put it out here

Many funny docs around, yes. Must say its kind a cute and i feel kind a sorry for them when I see a 180+ doc "excecutes Healing Light within your ncu" or check my ncu for hp buff and see stuff like "Colossal Health" hehe
    Last edited by Yeho; Jan 27th, 2005 at 01:48:38.

Today after repetedly asking a 204 enf on OA hill for prodig str, and only getting ess of behe i recive this tell:

[204enfonoahill]: what is PS?

sad....

-Ann
    Assaerje: FC should a rename Anarchy Online to Hecklers Online

[Bork]: ah
    [Bork]: meh nub

[Clan OOC] Violent: jay's problem : his brain in RL is OEd~

XXXXXXXX: Talien
    XXXXXXXX: MC mochem plz

(Talien is 210 NT on RK2)

not the exact message coz someone posted it in a heck team i was in

[Clan Seeking Team lvl1-10]:N00b:lvl66 standing outside subway entrance lf subway team.
    Waylander // Level 208 MP Unit Commander of Chaotic Method.

Alts:
    Mandragora // Title lvl 5 NT
    Nosfora2 // Title lvl 5 Shade
    All proud members of Chaotic Method

Quote Originally Posted by Waylander
    not the exact message coz someone posted it in a heck team i was in

[Clan Seeking Team lvl1-10]:N00b:lvl66 standing outside subway entrance lf subway team.
    Lol... well it is a newb statement but not exactly a heckler quote. Which is what we're after in this thread.

-Ann

We where out doing some Adonis hecklers one day, we had various damage dealers among them a 198 soldier, we had no healers at all.

[Team] Me: OS please
    [Team] Soldier: cant use OS whit no CI
    [Team] Me: Okies

I asked the same soldier problably like 10 times if he could run a reflect shield aura as hecklers hurt alot more without , but without any answer. So I just tried telling him instead.

[Me] Got some team reflect shields?
    [Soldier] sorry
    [Me] You should try and get one of those, help you and you're team members alot.
    [Soldier] sorry

Oh I saw this quote in guildchat.

[150 Doc] hi do you have behe pls?
    [210 Enf] Do I HAVE behe?

nice thread
    one from me...

i was playing with my alt adv (lvl123 at that time). Ely hecks team was forming...145 enf was invited for tanking...we had another adv for healing and a keeper...anyway after we started i realized that the enf wasn't mongoing after i pulled the heckz0rs...it went like that for around 30-40mins and i almost tanked each heck out there...eventually i died with 1 add...went back to beach and we had this conv with the enf

me : why aren't you using mongo to take/keep agg on you?
    enf : i don't want to die
    me : Oo wtf?
    enf : not enough healing
    me (and other adv) : we can heal you good enough and mongo can be used as a healing in a way...
    enf : you can't heal me
    me : bro you are 20+lvls higher than me and if i can tank at least for some time you can tank as well!
    enf : i won't tank
    me : at least take agg off me if my HP goes down to 25%
    /team kick ****
    Last edited by kalharas; Feb 16th, 2005 at 07:05:05.
    Saru 218 MP
    Tsunade 215 adventurer
    Tesai 174 soldier
    Forcej00 140 enforcer

Wow thats sad lol

Sounds like you had plenty of healing to go arround for everybody

-Ann

In team recently on an alt of mine and am buffing team mates (Ely heckler team..of course) I'm the lowbie in the team at 101 (everybody else is 110 plus. Get asked for CI by a member and comply. As othe rpeople go about buffing the guy who I just gave CI is complaing about the NCU cost and not having enough left over for anything else. We proceed to ask him how much NCU he has. Long silence goes by and finally he replys with "50" Sort of silence goes by as that sinks in as we try and figure out exactly how the hell he only has 50 NCU.

Ask him what belt he is using, he posts a 5 slot belt (the generic one ) so that confuses us even more as to how he's managed to only have 50 NCU. Apparently he didn't know that you are supposed to add NCU to belts.

The kicker though is he doesn't know how to do this...but he's wearing a Reanimators cloak.
    Zaxxan
    Lvl 205 Soldier
    Clan
    House Maadiah

If you don't like the XP pool because you are "Old School":
    After you die type "/terminate"........ right I didn't think so.

hahaha
    Moridin(Equip) Keeper Keeso Shade - Member of Haven
    Killer: 60% Explorer: 60% Socializer: 53% Achiever: 26%
    Your type is: KES. 1% of respondents so far fall into that type.

Last week, Ado team helping out few org mates cause I was bored (and even slow SK is better than none hey? )

Teammate: Are you even UBT'ing?
    175 Doc: Can't UBT without CI

Sigh...
    Rimor - Omni - Hater of Neuts - Inactive since ehm... a long time ago

220/19 Scerrifo - Adventurer - "Screw you guys, I'm going home"

Mikura: And unlike you...I do "get" the agg bar...its simple...you find a heckler...set the agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took you to kill it...find another heckler....change your agg bar...wack it till its dead....see how long it took to kill it...

randomletter: Which advs exactly know more than me and are better than me? (Guide as to why he is the best Adv)

I know this aint heck quote but stil lfunny

[OT OOC] XXX: can anyone help me pls im in grid and everything has turnt light blue cant see anything and when i zone into bore it becomes a light yellow

Elysium-making my way south along the beach after hunting for an hour finding 3 silver ingots...

Kiter macro:CONTROLLED KITE AREA. PLEASE LEAVE NOW!

ok incase you don't know when your over probably lvl 201 every heckler in elysium will be gray to you and won't aggro.

Macro gets spammed a few more times.

Ok this is new to me, player owned areas in Shadowlands I didn't realize they had implemented this yet so I figure all these hecklers are chasing this poor soul and he is running for his life.

I run into those evil rocks chasing the poor guy and mongo a couple times, they turn there attention to me and I run off into the sunset with my new friends having saved the day!

Ognom I fail to see how was he able to control area....I mean A) you were able to wander in and leave, B) Hecks started to follow you. But it's nice you took his advice and left.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukts
    I know this aint heck quote but stil lfunny

[OT OOC] XXX: can anyone help me pls im in grid and everything has turnt light blue cant see anything and when i zone into bore it becomes a light yellow
    That is the night vision goggles bug, it looks like the grid is a blue wall, you see nothing.
    And yellowish places like newland, turn into a yellow, real bright yellow, fog, i could barely see a weak shade of a wall 1 feet in front of me.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by kalharas
    nice thread
    one from me...

i was playing with my alt adv (lvl123 at that time). Ely hecks team was forming...145 enf was invited for tanking...we had another adv for healing and a keeper...anyway after we started i realized that the enf wasn't mongoing after i pulled the heckz0rs...it went like that for around 30-40mins and i almost tanked each heck out there...eventually i died with 1 add...went back to beach and we had this conv with the enf

me : why aren't you using mongo to take/keep agg on you?
    enf : i don't want to die
    me : Oo wtf?
    enf : not enough healing
    me (and other adv) : we can heal you good enough and mongo can be used as a healing in a way...
    enf : you can't heal me
    me : bro you are 20+lvls higher than me and if i can tank at least for some time you can tank as well!
    me : at least take agg off me if my HP goes down to 25%
    /team kick ****

Sounds like someone who'd only teamed with docs like the one whose name starts with AO. Sad part is, when I'm trying to put some fast levels on my lowbies and resort to doing Ely heks to that purpose... I'm discovering that there's a scary trend towards these docs that don't heal or debuff and tanks that are scared crapless to take aggro...
    [SIZE=2]I would believe only in a god who could dance. *Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

120 agent in tier1 (with a 200+ fixer main with an alien SMG following him around for NCU) and using an SPS... and here we thought that he was just a pvp twink hence the no ruse nor AS, benefit of the doubt and all that.

[Team] XXX: ahhh..i have never put ip into concealment should I?

o.0
    Alexander "Talan" Calnid
    Currently AFK, will see you all in a few months
    Advisor of Shattered Dreams ~ My Equipment ~ Bio ~ My AO-Journal
    Alts of Note: "Malta" Desan ~ Equip || Jiro "Stone" Yamato ~ Equip || Jane "Lustywench" Scarlet ~ Equip || Scape ~ Equip

Tsukts: Yeah... You were the naked perv in bor. lol
    Talan: yep that was me
    Tsukts: I still have nightmares about you.

lol, some dude i pvp with told me someone was around bor asking ppl to them to 25% and then killing them.... and just ganking every omni in sight lol

[in tells, i have no idea where he is..]

me: pvp?
    him: where?
    me: in bor?
    him: lol
    him: how u no i am flaged?
    him: prof lvl?
    me: agent
    him: how u no i am flaged???
    me: i dont, lol, im just asking
    him: how u no me?
    me: i dont for ****s sake