Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Improved Continuous Reconstruction - Uploaded! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Tchaalina
    Oh, I totally forgot to give the dungeon details:

Level 140ish static dungeon by the Adonis East Incarnator (not the Joker's Glyph dungeon, but the one next to it). Good luck!
    I'll check'm out when I got time, for sure!
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Thanks Tchaalina, gonna check this out too ^^ (currently living in scheol, zzzzzz...)
    The nature of monkey is irrepressible.
    Silq ~ Barabajagal ~ Ubik ~ Steampunk ~ Fleshwoman & others

I have a definitive answer:

I took a weird looking nano boost, 'fixed' it with a nano programming interface, and ended up with a regular nano boost.

So once you camp up or buy one of these things, you have a 1:20 chance of it failing to upload, and there's not a thing you can do about it.

Yeah, yet our nanos are still going for over 120mil on the market forums. Talk about frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    Yeah, yet our nanos are still going for over 120mil on the market forums. Talk about frustrating.
    They've only been dropping for a few weeks. The Improved Continuous Reconstruction is only really useful to docs in the 210-212+ range, which is a pretty small amount of active docs. So it's a very limited market, that will get saturated pretty quick.

At a 2 second tick, it's worth 33hp/second. At a 4 second tick, only 16hp/second, and so forth. A 2k/hp per minute improvement in your regen rate is worth whatever you think it is.

If I had a piece of armor that provided a 2k/hp per minute HoT, but was only wearable at 212+, I could sell it for anything I wanted to, right up until those that met the qualifications all had one, then I couldn't give it away.
    Last edited by Littlemax; Jul 1st, 2005 at 22:04:19.

Oh, I was referring to our other nanos for sale which are really only worthwhile for the avid PvP'er. I would love improved continuous reconstruction, but wouldn't pay a couple hundred million credits for it. (edit: especially with a chance of failure to upload... grrr)

I'm pretty sure they've been dropping since SL's release, but at a rate that was almost negligible. At least recently that droprate has been improved, but the rarity still seems to be similar to that of GA discs, unfortunately.

Here's to hoping that, over time, the prices people are paying for these nanos go down substantially.
    Last edited by Sheffy; Jul 1st, 2005 at 22:18:53.

Im sure the prices will drop and i hope they drop alot. These improved nanos is what i consider to be rebalanced versions of the old "rk style" versions that are pretty much worthless today. At least the Continous reconstruction was/is :|
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

People are so stuck in the crippler - baby heckler - mortiig/spider - ely heckler rut that thy dont' realize that the changes to every single dungeon across all playfields offers both excellent rewards and a safer leveing environment. Once the dungeons in Ely see heavier utilization, I expect prices on the lvl 90 improved nanos to drop significantly; they are much more prevalent than grid armor or nullity sphere, with much less effort to harvest.

The higher level nanos, however, are not that common - but there you have a much more limited audience, right up to the extremes of something like Continuous Reconstruction, which is really only useful if you have a 2 second HP tick.

just uploaded Improved NR
    220/22
    Teh "Dokalicious"
    Unit Commander of Legion

Setup still working on it...

Improved IC bagged, 1 down 2 to go ^^

Found it in the Ely dungeon just north of the northern incarnator, 1st floor.

On a hunch I'm only doing the first floors now, much quicker (I think 3 ppl so far have said they've found Improved on the 3rd chest and all the ones I've found - around 8 for various profs - have been first floor). Got 3 today doing this, it might drop on other floors too but I'm wondering if it's more common on the first floor - certainly for drop vs time it seems to be working for me so far.

Improved Continuous Reconstruction just dropped and uploaded

From the ado dungeon by East inc, same as Tcha - two in one day (bout 6 hours over the day), right now I'm the happiest doc in Rimor

Sticking with my 10minute first floor & reset plan ^^

I got my Improved Continuous Reconstruction uploaded aswell a few weeks ago now.
    Funny part was that it was in a chest (not a locked one) in the boss room in an adonis static, and someone had killed the boss.
    Someone would cry if knowing they were a right click away from like 400 mill

Heh.. i did that in Scheol when i was farming arbiter gems. Logged on when instance had reset, clicked one of the three chests in boss room and found improved nano repulsor

But then.. the fun started :| I proceeded to run meet myself and transferred it to my doctor... and YEEEEEEAAAAAH! fail on upload
    Rolfor 220/26/70 Nanomage Doctor [Setup] No task too hard - no compromise - updated
    Rolfolol 220/28/70 Atrox Keeper [PvP Setup] [PvM DD Setup] - updated
    Ralfxore 165/22/42 Opifish Fixer [Setup]
    - updated
    Rolflol 216/15/34 Atrox Nano Technician
    Peon of SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    I dont discriminate, i hate everyone equally much.
    War.
    War never changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelighter
    Someone would cry if knowing they were a right click away from like 400 mill
    Whoever pays 400 mill for improved nanos nowadays should have their brain checked...I dont even consider Improved nanos to be rare anymore. Just look around you: people are looting them to the right and left lately.

P.S. Sorry about your failed upload Rolf; that really blows goats
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tchaalina
    Whoever pays 400 mill for improved nanos nowadays should have their brain checked...I dont even consider Improved nanos to be rare anymore. Just look around you: people are looting them to the right and left lately.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=400014 ><

Thanks for the location info Tchaa! 2nd chest i popped, produced ICR for me! Uploaded and loving it!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitelighter
    Like I said, some people need to have their brain checked...

*runs off to camp more ICR*

(Seriously, this is no longer a rare drop that warrants prices in the several hundred million range; I've had too many friends telling me lately that they found and uploaded it, to think this is anything more than a semi-rare drop)

P.S. I'm starting to regret I ever posted the location of this nano on these forums
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

WoW ftw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12