Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a fight !! Level 2 and double hard

Looking for a fight !! Level 2 and double hard

So, my level 2 twink is looking for worthy opponents. Outside buffers welcome, if you are higher than level 7 you might need to bring a friend for me to team with

So there it is...lets breath life into the PvP world once again. Build a twink and bring it on....

Aaah the war of the twinks and outside buffed people. Too bad the oldschool "prepatch" twinks are way better then the new ones. I'm in the possession of a lvl 11 crat using QL90 imps, thats not possible under the new non stacking rules. Neither would the 154 NCU and QL63 armour.

I tried it, been there, done that and didnt like it, I prefer the somewhat higher lvl pvp game where it isnt all that much who had the biggest wallet.

I also feel VERY sorry for the noobs going to arena to try because they are owning yellows. They get there and get slaughtered and scared away from pvp.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

hehe I know what you mean Letah meow O_o

but it gets kindoff dull to fight with those characters heh doesn it? no real... oh well you know what I mean mrau

Yeah, im not really looking to slaughter newbies, not enuff points in that anymore, im only interested in title holders really.

Only thing I need to do is make a doc with enough ncu to hold the 155 dmg shield. Then your as dead as they come heh, just go 100% defense. Its really no skill involved in lowbie pvp. Thats why I quit long time ago.

Arrow

Don't forget about the tutor exploited lowbie alts who have 392 ncu or 328 and a recompiler. I'm sure theres still a few dozen out there.

If you were making legit lowbies...I'd go doc too. Carbonum armor is the obvious choice, easy to get +7/14/21 ncu at low levels.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Haha. I spend all day looking for fun fights at the arena. Noone is prepared to risk their title but me it seems. (and trust me, every time I tend to actually get a fight, I see reclaim these days )

Point being - People are far too reserved, and should just get out there, pvp, have FUN, and if they lose a title, so be it, the person who won the fight against you deserves to be a higher title than you anyway.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Yeah, i have to admit to attacking pretty much anything i can, as long as its dark red or titled ) And i tend to log in the zone to tempt people into ganking me No doubt if there are any exploited or implant stacked lowbies out there in the 2 - 6 range im sure they could hand me my ass, but ill give it a go - even got a set of carbonum for an uber level 3 agent who nearly beat me so that he could fit a bigger essence and try again. Didnt change the outcome though ;-0

any level 2 Apprentice out there? Got my rookie, now i want your title. So come out and play

Point being - People are far too reserved, and should just get out there, pvp, have FUN, and if they lose a title, so be it, the person who won the fight against you deserves to be a higher title than you anyway
    Thats what i'm like unless i know I don't stand a chance (people i've fought before and lost to loads)
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Post your char name, time you wanna fight, get your outside, but if outside are welcome, i can just tell you my level 7 twink will handle your ass, no doubt.

Divinecross
    Shouldn't having 150+ ncu's at lv 2 be bannable offenese since funcom seems so ban happy lately. And lv 2 will never end if you good fixer HoT.

What a horrible existence, running around the arena at Level 2, looking for fights to raise your title above rookie.

I feel sorry for you if you've got nothing better to do.
    Last edited by Arinia; Aug 6th, 2002 at 18:53:47.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Divinecross
    Shouldn't having 150+ ncu's at lv 2 be bannable offenese since funcom seems so ban happy lately. And lv 2 will never end if you good fixer HoT.
    the new fixer hots are based on levels, are they not? Same with ncu buffs?

I usually faught unbuffed way back, I was accused of using outside a few times though. I told him to stay there, and came back with behemoth, doc hp, dmg shield, rrf, uvc and he. That was fun. Guess there aren't too many lvl 6-7's with 2.5k hp.

But, that was then, lol...now, OE removed the fun of twink pvp. I don't like outside buffs in lowbie pvp, and that's all it is now.

Originally posted by Gold

Only the NCU. You can give a L1 Hack 'n' Quack if they have the 25 NCU.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Letah
    I also feel VERY sorry for the noobs going to arena to try because they are owning yellows. They get there and get slaughtered and scared away from pvp.
    Me too... Call me touchy if you like, but I also hate when noob who come to try their first PvP fight and comes to the Arena hapilly to test something new get easily owned by some twink...

Yeah, I find this sad...

Originally posted by Gold

the level requirements are only to cast. so me, being at lvl 160, cannot cast hacknquack, but a lvl 2 can have it cast on them.

level reqs = stupid
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Originally posted by Arinia

Only the NCU. You can give a L1 Hack 'n' Quack if they have the 25 NCU.
    well, since atleast 2 prof easily can get 92 ncu at level 6 without being pre-patch...I guess in this patch whomever knows a high level fixer wins?

Sigh, last patch was better then. I faught a twinkie that was being healed by a very bad 100+ trader (silkex, meow moron) and even with his extremely incompetent healing she couldn't kill my twinkie. Was so funny when she fell, lol. We both had outside buffs, and she had an outside trader...so sad.

This patch, all u need is a fixer...

Atleast Funcom found a use for a fixer though...pvp buff hoe.

Level reqs on NCU buffs for an example are smartly done...

Cool

I have a lvl 17 Twink that I have been playing around with. I stayed at lvl 6 for quite some time & then recently leveled to 17. When I get an offer for a duel from somebody I don't know. I ask them if they are twinked before I agree to fight. If they are not twinked, or don't even know what twinked is, I tell them that I am a bad choice for them to duel and they need to get another inexperienced player. Beating down a totally noob player is no fun for me and (as someone said above) it can really scare somebody away from PvP.
    O b i t u s Atrox Clan Enforcer My trade skill? Smackin' stuff till it cries! Obi's Rig
    Unit Memer of S t o r m

Never Forget

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast