Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dyna Boss Loot Tables

  1. #1

    Dyna Boss Loot Tables

    Quick question, been trying to farm some Bronto Anaesthetic Pistol for my new baby crat and I know they are Dyna loot only, but have yet to find any. However, it's quite possible I have horrible luck.

    But it did get me thinking, do dyna bosses within the same level range all share the same loot table? Or do certain types favor certain drops. On one of my searches I read that back in the day people used to prefer plant types for GA drops ... but that myth seems neither confirmed or denied.

    ((oh and WTB too ~_^)) Did a search and skimmed through some stuff, but so far nothing definative has come a across to me.

    just to add something that also popped in my head ... would zone matter?
    Last edited by SirNegs; Jul 11th, 2006 at 03:32:00.
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."


    SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

  2. #2
    I believe the loot tables are based on the mob's level. Nothing so complex as location, type, or envirnment. I've camped dynas by the hundreds, and it seems totally random. Its just dumb luck, in accordance with level.

    I believe the GA drops off of the plant mobs (For the love of me, I cant remember the name) because the mobs were very close to the nano's level, around 60. Its the same reason people nuke mutant camps in Pleasent Meadows, mobs are around that level.

  3. #3
    On one of my searches I read that back in the day people used to prefer plant types for GA drops ... but that myth seems neither confirmed or denied.
    Regarding this, the plants, Lunaspells, have a large number of nano ID's in their loot tables and are in groups around the same level as the GA disc, so it makes sense to kill the plants as you have a chance of it dropping, or dropping other rare/semi rare nano ID's. However, having killed pretty much every single one at one time or another I have never found a GA ID.
    Advisor of Rising Phoenix
    President of Cerberus

    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat
    Jasper2002 220/23/60 Nanomage Fixer
    Heelzjoo Baby Doc - still growing

  4. #4
    I know most dynas drop special armors, nanos, certain weapons, gems/gold/rings, and occasional tradeskill item.

    What would be nice is a list of things that ONLY drop from dynas.

    Just off the top of my head I know the following are dyna loot only.

    Division 9 Plasma projector
    Pilgrim armor
    Omni Life guard armor
    Dillon/Nova Dillion
    Kirch Kevlar Armor
    OT Army pistols


    I am sure I will think of some more later. Anyone else have dyna-only lists (especially nanos)?

  5. #5
    http://arpa3.net/ao/nanos.html for a list of what nano's are unrollable, except for the shade and keeper professions, unfortunately. She has noted she is working on adding them, but there is no date as to when this might happen.
    Jaqueme Advisor of Red Tigers, RK1
    Joeylegs

    Red Tigers Homepage

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaqueme
    http://arpa3.net/ao/nanos.html for a list of what nano's are unrollable, except for the shade and keeper professions, unfortunately. She has noted she is working on adding them, but there is no date as to when this might happen.
    keeper ones are already done, and posted in our forums
    "If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please', I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'."


    SirNegs - Neutral Keeper
    Negs - Neutral MP
    Lode - Neutral Doctor

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyglue
    I am sure I will think of some more later. Anyone else have dyna-only lists (especially nanos)?
    pretty much all dyna nanos is spelled NanoCrystal, where thoose that can be rolled is spelled Nano Crystal so this is pretty much the list of all the Boss only nanos

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper2002
    Regarding this, the plants, Lunaspells, have a large number of nano ID's in their loot tables and are in groups around the same level as the GA disc, so it makes sense to kill the plants as you have a chance of it dropping, or dropping other rare/semi rare nano ID's. However, having killed pretty much every single one at one time or another I have never found a GA ID.
    I have no GA's so stop chasing me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •