Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Don't add Expensive inf weapons as quest items

Lets all stand in the way of progress because we're too closed minded and self centred to wish anything good to happen to anyone. Hell, I had to suffer so everyone else can damned well suffer too. Nice way to think, does you credit.

Progress involves making things better. The pioneers of progress will always have things harder as they strive for progress. Removing camping is progress, those that had to mindlessly sit in front of their PC's all day for 3 weeks to make some money off someone that couldn't are pioneers, lets pat them on the back and move on.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Grumpy "Siorai" Oldgit - 220.25 Clan Atrox Doctor - Screenshot - Equip (old)

First trox doc on RK1 using Blades of Boltar.

My Spirit Shroud Hell - Over 1400 kills with no drop.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Shrpshooter
    please save your lies for someone who buys it.

likewise

Quote Originally Posted by Siorai
    Lets all stand in the way of progress because we're too closed minded and self centred to wish anything good to happen to anyone. Hell, I had to suffer so everyone else can damned well suffer too. Nice way to think, does you credit.

Progress involves making things better. The pioneers of progress will always have things harder as they strive for progress. Removing camping is progress, those that had to mindlessly sit in front of their PC's all day for 3 weeks to make some money off someone that couldn't are pioneers, lets pat them on the back and move on.

LOL....here we go again..yet another person that can't read more than 1 line of any given post before he thinks he has the worlds problems solved.....please read my post again and pay extra special attention to the "all for new quest with competative weapons/armor as rewards" <----hints I am for progress and maybe on the other post you will see "I typically have 20m on each character 95% of the time because I save up and buy only what I need/want , get it and go back to enjoying actual play time <----- hints I don't like camping anymore than others.....so..even though I have said it atleast 2 times on this thread..let me say it again...for a large portion of ppl, this is NOT about "oh no my money source may go away" its about WTF I played by their rules and then they change them to suit the ones that couldn't! Its not a progress issue...its a respect issue. Adding new weapons/armor wouldn't be much more work but would prevent alot of arguements and dissapointment among the players. I could care less about who's money source gets hurt (these ppl will find other ways to get your money), its the fixers working to get their GA4 and then sl makeing it uselss...its the introduction of the x-3's AS doing more damage than FA and soldiers whining enough for fc to change it....these are not progress. These are just reason for even more players leave..and these days its hard enough to find good players that aren't all about "me me" (which is what the idea of "everyone should beable to get these with a quest" is about...not "pooch the campers") to have fun with.

Quote Originally Posted by malewerecat
    likewise

Either post what I lied about or post the line in front of that quote and answer it

nvm someone already said what i said
    Last edited by nerfman; Aug 19th, 2006 at 07:11:45.
    too many alts to fit in a siggy
    Executing Nano Program: Prototype Biotoxin.
    Nano program executed successfully.
    You hit Lord of the Void with nanobots for 3 points of poison damage.
    ARGH GIMME A SIGGY

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...75#post4352675 bump this!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrpshooter
    It began with a capitol and ended in a period ;p
    Im not really sure what I got out of that, rereading again and might edit.

In my opinion, I welcome the hell out of this patch. The way things have been going, how can it be a good chance of going wrong?

If the new nodrop items turn out to be hard questable items, the outcome will be temporary drama and temporary pissy 24/7 campers that have good luck and only sold what they got for inflated prices

If the nodrop items are going to be an easy soloable just another nuesance quest, it wont be so great. Everyone and their mothers will have these items, but even then, alien armor is still the items to get right now.

If this is going to be questable, then I think its to give those paying coustumers that want alts to have items that are rare to have a chance instead of camping 24/7 just to get it for an alt. So I dont think its for an "economy" fix, but rather a "less camping for alts" fix.

Then again, it could be just like a lockpick thing, which I see no outcome from that and I think it would be a ****ty move by funcom.

So in the end, just wait a few more days til patch and see what we got Hope for the best
    Firefoxmp - 220/21/?? Nanomage MP
    Sloathe - 3X/2/?? Nanomage NT

Finally back from WoW! lolendgamecontent

Retired Doc Professional
    yup

I'm going KSMG because eventually it'll OD the MBC, not to mention ill save money.

does that mean i change my position? no.

This wasn't an mbc thread. There are rumors that other inf items are gonna be questable.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Quote Originally Posted by Bonghigs View Post
    im guessing you bought an MBC...

lets not be greedy people... making items available to others is a good thing. With that said, quests for items this uber should be extremely difficult to complete and rather long, but it should be an option. I see no reason to flame questing for uber items as it will finally give us the 'no camping in sl' that we were promised so long ago. Just don't make them too easy...
    Its not greedy, they are available to everyone, if you cant make a few hundred mill for something thats just lazy, its not hard.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678