Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Current Doctor Buglist

Current Doctor Buglist

This is a new bug thread with all bugs (AI and pre-AI) consolidated into one thread. Old bug threads are located here, here and here for reference and comparison purposes.

When will this list be sent to funcom?
    The list has been submitted and the bugs reported, any new bugs will be listed with New infront of them.

Current Doctor specific bugs

green = bug feedback from Funcom
    orange = actual bug status and response to Funcom

1. BGH Healing same-side opponent in Duels
      The battle group heals are supposed to be area heals, but they currently heal your opponent when engaged in a duel, if your opponent is on the same side as you. This should be fixed so that during duels only the doc is healed.
      As of 17.8.2 - This is still an issue.
      Kazeran: This has been fixed so BGH no longer heals people of the same faction during duels.

2. Team Heals, Auras, and Perks disabling nano casting
      This bug has been around forever, but it has a new tag because the problems it is causing have worsened. We were told 3 years ago that team heals and auras should not prevent you from casting a nano if you try right as someone in your team casts a team heal, or as an aura refreshes -- but yet you get an "Already Executing Nano Program". This is one of those issues that we have become complacent about and just deal with, but it is time to get this fixed. With more procs, this issue has been multiplied and is becoming unbearable in some circumstances.(For example, on TNH island.) This hugely affects casting professions, and can cost lives. There is an immediate need for an overhaul to fix this very urgent issue.

3. MP DoT overriding Doctor DoT C line
      Sacrificial Shielding and Sacrificial power, 2 MP dots, are in the line "Short-Term Damage-Over-Time (Doc)". Even though they do less damage, their stacking order is 999 and overrides any PvM or PvP dot. Doctors were given DoTs to enhance our damage and the inability to do so now in our own line needs to be corrected. The 2 MP dots need to be moved into a non-Doctor DoT line (NT line, or their own line).
      Kazeran: This is being fixed with the rebalance so that MPs will get their own line so that doctors C line dots are no longer overwritten.

4. Close Call Confusion
      The description of Close Call reads that the target's percent health remaining must be under 21% for the perk to execute. The database also shows that upon execution, the target will get healed. But this is not what happens. This is a request for clarification: Is Close Call intended to be self-only? 1) If so, it should check Self percent health remaining, not that of the target. 2) If not, it should be healing teammates when their health is under 21%, right?

Current perk functionality: Doctor teams with someone. Doctor's teammate drops under 21% health. Doctor targets teammate and executes Close Call. Teammate does not get healed -- Doctor does. The perk will not execute if the teammate is above 21% health, so this functionality does not make sense.
      Kazeran: Close call will only work on the doctor even though the description does say target.

5. Bot Confinement perk special recharge inconsistency
      The description reads "Recharge 105 Seconds," but under OnUse, it reads "LockPerk Wearer Champion of Nano Combat (L10) for 2 minutes." This is in the Champion of Nano Combat perkline, and while not Doctor-specific, many Doctors train this line.
      Kazeran: Description is indeed wrong. All final perks from the general AI weapon lines and nano combat have a recharge of 2 minutes. Has not been fixed as of yet.

6. Gilthar's Ring item ID overwritten by AI Ring
      Gilthar's Ring, which used to be the Omni counterpart to Dalja's Ring, seems to have had its item ID stolen by a new AI item, Glowing Biotech Rod Ring. The Glowing Biotech Rod Ring's highQL itemID is a new item ID, but its lowQL itemID is what Gilthar's Ring used to be. As a result, everyone who previously had a Gilthar's Ring now has a Glowing Biotech Rod Ring in their inventory. Its possible Gilthar is now dropping Glowing Biotech Rod Rings too (which shouldn't be happening). "Gilthar's Ring" is also no longer in the database because of this mix-up. Since Gilthar's Ring had a Doctor profession tag on it, it's listed on our bug list.
      Kazeran: Has been fixed, a fairly long time ago at that.

7. Teachings of the immortal one sometimes locks up
      Using the Doctor book from Inner Sanctum will occasionally lock the item execution bar, which prevents you from using anything else (like stims and perks) until the game completes the book execution.
      Status: Reported - more details and a reproducable test case for this bug would help
      Sheffy: This seems like the same bug other "Use" items can also cause, such as stims and MA attacks.

8. Interrupt modifier in Jobe implants
      The interrupt modifier confusion, with negative interrupt actually hurting the doctor, was fixed in support symbiants. Unfortunately, this is still not the case with jobe implants. Lower QL implants help the doctor more than higher ql implants.
      Mmba: Not a doctor issue, but since we reported the symbiants, we might as well report the jobe implants here as well.

Recently fixed
    • Battle Group Heal 2 and Viral Combination
    • Interrupt modifiers in Support symbiants
    • Cellular Recuperation temp HP refresh bug
    • Wrong level requirement on 2 DoTs
    • Iron Circle NCU usage
    • AOE heals blackhole
    • Health bar syncing is bugged worse than ever before
    • Doctor Grails have no mesh
    • Close Call bug with Embrace trained to (6)
    • Incorrect level requirements for Entropic Sores and Viral Neurotoxin
    • Nano Feast perk special graying out
    • Team-Enhanced Deathless Blessing NCU Bug
    • Battlegroup Heal 4
    • Team HP buff nano animations are gone
    • Viral Combination
    • Mistreatment bug
    • Close Call inconsistency

Bugs that never were
    Stuff that was never broken so isn't fixed:
    • HOT's, Self-heal perk and Team heals are not affected by the heal-effciency perkline
      HoTs were originally designed this way... so this isn't a "bug". And it's too deep in the code to change now.
    • Negative Nano Delta
      Intended to remove nano pool, so it's working as intended.

Click here for the list of doctor issues. Issues are items that are functioning correctly but pose a problem to doctors. Bugs are flaws in the game design, things that aren't functioning as they should.
    Last edited by Kazeran; Sep 5th, 2013 at 05:27:21. Reason: Spell phailz

Nice and comprehesive..... now all we need to do is have FC fix all this mess
    Hollowwood 220/16 Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowwood
    Nice and comprehesive..... now all we need to do is have FC fix all this mess
    Oh, I thought you were serious there for a second
    Peek-a-boo I see you.

You really think that FC would "fix" something.... check the NT forums sometimes

But on a more serious note, a lot of the buggs are minor, although annoying.
    And I really hope they never fix our Box-O-Dom
    Hollowwood 220/16 Doc

Hey hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    - Close Call can now be used properly by players who have only trained up to level 6 in the Embrace perk line.
    - Several perk special icons which did not gray out when used are now working properly.
    From this thread. +1 for bugfixes!

I'll remove it/them from the buglist once the changes are confirmed as fixed on the live servers.

CONFIRMED: 15.9 gives our Grails the right mesh/texture -- no more Box-o-Doom! I'll remove it from the buglist when it's confirmed fixed on Live, but as it stands now on Testlive, we're sitting pretty!

so any reports yet on the HP bar bug? Still just as bad?

The HP bar bug wasn't addressed in this patch, I believe it's going to be added in the next one.
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

What about the grail? Was the mesh moved to Live servers? People on RK1/2 have proper grails now?

Quote Originally Posted by Malosar
    What about the grail? Was the mesh moved to Live servers? People on RK1/2 have proper grails now?
    I know it looked fine on test, I was the one that got the screenies. But I don't have a grail to use on live. We'd need confirmation from a doc on live that has a grail, and those are hard to come by
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    CONFIRMED: 15.9 gives our Grails the right mesh/texture -- no more Box-o-Doom! I'll remove it from the buglist when it's confirmed fixed on Live, but as it stands now on Testlive, we're sitting pretty!
    Confirmed fixed on live as of 15.9
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych

HP Bug Fixed

The HP Bug doesn't seem to be hitting as of 15.9.1 it all seems to be working fine (until they break it again).

Excellent, updated the bug list a bit. Thanks for the reports so far!

Any word on the Nano Feast icon? Is it still not graying out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheffy
    Excellent, updated the bug list a bit. Thanks for the reports so far!

Any word on the Nano Feast icon? Is it still not graying out?
    I can confirm it`s still bugged, :/

Nano Feast is more bugged than before. Not only does it not grey out yet, but, if you try to use it during recharge, it no longer returns a message indicating that it's locked and how many seconds remain until it will be available again. Instead, you get an error that reads "Please wait until the previous action is finished" - or something very close to that.

I /bug'ed this with the exact error message it's returning night before last so I know it's been reported.
    Teljanin Doctor (Gear)(Perks) - General of Obsidian Order
    Quiverdance Trader (Gear)(Perks)
    Dollashort Fixer (Perks)
    + several others spread across three accounts....

Woefallen's Guide To Teaming With A Doc

Funcom gave feedback on our bugs list.

Two "bugs" were not deemed as bugs and I was asked to move them to the concerns list, so I did. They were the Atrox Tier3 meshes not lining up, and the team heals going down in healing output. Re: the meshes, the meshes are not bugged, they just do not line up "as we want them to," it seems.

All other bugs have been officially reported, a couple fixes in progress, and a couple requests for more information.

If anyone can give a detailed test scenario on how to make the Doc Book lock up the item bar, please tell. I know it's a pain in the ass to test thoroughly though with such a long recharge on it. :/

That's the update for now. Funcom thought they fixed a couple bugs, but I don't think they're actually fixed yet as they say they are. I'll test a couple things on live and update the rest.

edit: Sorry, I just got home from a full day of plane travel in coach so I'm achy and tired (wtb lots of $$ for first class seats always ). I didn't mean for this to sound so "blah." Let me add a couple smiley faces!
    Last edited by Sheffy; May 18th, 2005 at 07:20:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    • New Close Call inconsistency
      Description reads "Recharge, 120 seconds" but OnUse shows "LockPerk Wearer Embrace (6) for 3 minutes."

Can somebody on live with Close Call trained please check the recharge time in the description and on the perk itself?

aodb.info shows this as still bugged (as described in the buglist), but Funcom claims it's fixed. I've been told aodb.info occasionally displays incorrect timer information, and since I do not have this trained on live (or test at the moment) I'm hoping for some feedback from people who do.

If it has been fixed, I'm also curious to know if the recharge is still 3 minutes or if it has been lowered to 2 minutes to match the description.

Thanks

Close Call verified not fixed on live (thanks ForumTroll!).

Re-reported this to Funcom.

(Cross your fingers that the fix ends up lowering the recharge from 3 minutes to 2 instead of adjusting the description. )

Updated the buglist with Funcom's feedback as well as the status on the bugs that were deemed fixed, but aren't. I'll keep this updated as I hear more.

If anyone has reproducable test cases for the bugs that Funcom requests them for, please post here. Also, need to see if the Mistreatment bug is still an issue now after the 15.8 changes to perk special execution mechanics.

Just tested the Mistreatment perk in SL, with a 23 doc vs. hecklers in the SL newbie backyard; I attacked one, targeted another, ran the perk while still fighting the first. It executed on the target I was fighting, *not* the targeted mob.

However, if you stop attacking while the perk is loading ( i.e. progress bar) it will execute, do no damage, and lock until it's refresh timer is expired.

Did this twice for both issues.
    -Jeanette, 214 Doctor
    Member of First Light

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast