Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5° arul's

5° arul's

Is it true that in 16.3 galactic's drop?

5er Arul

Greetings Azar

edit:
    ok found myself ...

in forum

i have them on live, too Oo

http://home.arcor.de/gimmename/arul.jpg
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

soo? care to share info on where it is located?
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Quote Originally Posted by Niles
    soo? care to share info on where it is located?
    Its located in the DB, and probably nowhere else :P

Since I saw pics of ppl using it, I thought they had started dropping, but alas;

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&postcount=180

"probably" indicates that it does not..
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

They only exist on test server.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

and RK 3 according to Keex Screenshot
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

and RK 3 according to Keex Screenshot
    You just fell for the old trick with selfmade ref's .
    Emporium (220/16 Broken)
    Judgejones (220 Adv), Heroess (217 Fix), Sgtsnorkel (215 Sol), Atrocious (215 Enf), Nanostim (212 Doc), TommyBALL (206 NT), Papirtiger (104 Crat), + a bunch of others

"I'll reveal that Traders are among the top professions on my personal concern list." - Cz
    "Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games." - Marius Enge

Quote Originally Posted by Emporium
    You just fell for the old trick with selfmade ref's .
    and manipulated screenshot.. it has 5 gems in it
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by Otinsainpas
    and manipulated screenshot.. it has 5 gems in it
    No, it has 4 gems and an empty socket. 5 gem bracer blueprints are ingame and you can still attach the 4 gems that can be found and use them.
    Mamman-_ 220/28 Enforcer Pretty!!
    Fluortanten 220/30 Soldier
    Pebble__.i_ 220/27 Shade
    Dogfood_._ 220/23 Agent

Paradise.

STATUS OF KYAI: Not breathing

Yea, I have 5 gem ready bracers ;p but alas I never were able to find any galactic gems
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

of course 5 gem bracelets have 5 gems on it O_o

tip: move aside from the usual ways in pande. maybe you do find a static dungeon there, too
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Nah, pandemonium's been scoured for secret dungeons lots of times. We've never found anything.
    The Red Brotherhood

Well maybe the German server has found them and we never knew..
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    LOL

It can be they have been there all the way, in some incredible funky way, as a undocumented wacko raid as "mercs", with killing, camping some remote spot, killing stuff, or something.

Since funcom has never talked about it, i assume, its THERE. If its not been working as it should, or its too powerfull, they would fix it. Only when its IN game, and its spoiler to tell anything, i guess, would they not say anything.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

There is one area in game which is very rarely talked about and explored. Thats the inferno catacombs. I know everyone can get blue glyphs from pande but the bosses down there would drop high ql items like rings of computing and rings of divine teardrops. Now say you dropped the main boss mob in that dungeon or some other side boss in there they may drop down there. There are quest related items that drop in those dungeons. Look at pen cat dungeon for instance. Another option is that somewhere in pande there are actual dungeons. Seeing that pande is extremely dangerous and people fear about getting kicked from the raidbots in pande.

I've soloed inferno catacombs enough to conclude that there's no special drops down there apart from the normal ones.
    The Red Brotherhood

I did hear that there was a dungeon in pande... I think the adv that told me was pulling my leg though... And he couldn't remember how to get there :-(
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

I bet he solo'ed it too!
    LOL

If there is an dungeon in Pande, why isn't anything such like this pointed on the minimap? Don't think FC would have make such a mysterium about the Galactic Gems if they were IG...
    And Keex, I first believe it when I see them in a trade window IG and have the Info window right on my desktop:P
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast