Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So when this patch is going live O.o?

If FC rush the patching you end up with one patch a day for 3 weeks after the original. I would be happy that the extended testing should reduce the number of interim patches and provide for less interruption to gameplay.

Bump for the wait.
    Tron04 220/30/60 Fixer
    Yrion 150/20/15 Crat
    Jasper2002 220/23/60 Nanomage Fixer
    Heelzjoo Baby Doc - still growing

Don't wait going live
    Even when the Testserver ist working perfect, on the live servers all is messed up again.

And we need some new things to complain about It's getting boring to complain about the old issues
    DNW:
    Mano - Doc - 211
    Jewind - Engi - 181
    Abulic - Crat 220

RK2
    Planlos - NT 207

Quote Originally Posted by ManniX
    Don't wait going live
    Even when the Testserver ist working perfect, on the live servers all is messed up again.

And we need some new things to complain about It's getting boring to complain about the old issues
    Have you tried using a tutoring device latetely or line of keper perks that freez everyones client whit in his vicinity, I can se the alien or beast raid... can you ?
    Last edited by Eponyx; Aug 16th, 2006 at 01:38:32.

if these guys say it might not work when it goes live I don't want to see it until they think it will. I double the bump for waiting....because yes interim patches are annoying, I have to update clicksaver everytime which takes awhile.
    President of Vengeful Union - Now Recruiting

Going to be a bit longer is what Epo is saying
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Quote Originally Posted by Eponyx
    Have you tried using a tutoring device latetely or line of keper perks that freez everyones client whit in his vicinity, I can se the alien or beast raid... can you ?
    Keepers get areastuns? Holy monkeywashingcloth.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

... line of keper perks that freez everyones client whit in his vicinity...
    Working as intended?
    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
    Albert Einstein

Can MP's have that perk line please?

We need something else to complain about other than pets with de-taunts for fists, a mezz pet that gets lonely cause mobs ignore it, 2hb staffs that do no damage, debuffs that aren't worth the creds to buy, etc. etc...

Wait, I tried a tutoring device just a last week...worked fine for me. Did I crash everyone else in the zone?
    Last edited by Davias; Aug 16th, 2006 at 16:12:19.
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Quote Originally Posted by Davias
    Can MP's have that perk line please?
    Don't you wish :P

Best sig ever.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I've been waitin' and waitin' and waitin'....

This is torture x.x

It's like being stuck in traffic after prom night.
    ...with a cane to the sky like none shall pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonleg
    You've got a consultant coming in for that, don't you?

Furthermore, I would like to see a final answer to http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=415162
    Look @ What sillrion said in the interview :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sillrion
    The two chests in Crypt of Home: Working as intended?

Heh…now that would be telling Maybe one day they will reveal their secrets

Retired Doc Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Taskmage
    Working as intended?
    no, the aoe crash is indeed not working as intended.

it was intended to be added to only the adventurer profession. how did keepers sneak in there?
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

and already new information when goes 16.3 to live?

At least one issue with pets needing to be resolved yet.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

With pets? I don't recall the patchnotes mentioning changes to the pets.. can't they ever leave them in peace for just one patch?
    Marcos "Sisyphos" Bacarella - lvl 220 Enforcer 2HB *slam* *hack*
    Prof. Steven "Techleet" Falken - lvl 220 Engineer *solder* *screw* *BOOM*
    and the cuddly leet family -=(DNW miss yoo!)=-
    Through the ranks of the Unbeliever we shall move, creating a river of blood as we go.

Yes, it appears that for some reason we havent found yet, pets are being stubborn and refusing to leave the grid when their master does. Its not something we can put onto the live servers. The coders are looking into it at the moment, but given we will want to test any fix first, its most likely we will have to wait another week to release the update on the live dimensions.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion
    Yes, it appears that for some reason we havent found yet, pets are being stubborn and refusing to leave the grid when their master does. Its not something we can put onto the live servers. The coders are looking into it at the moment, but given we will want to test any fix first, its most likely we will have to wait another week to release the update on the live dimensions.

NOOOOO!

*bashes head against desk repeatedly*

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion

Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Why not just put it on live as is? I'm sure pet users won't mind having to recast their pets after they leave the grid, it's really not that big of a deal. Everyone is getting sick and tired of waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for this patch and having to recast my pets after leaving the grid isn't that much of a showstopper for me. I don't mind putting up with that for a few days while I enjoy the rest of the content in the patch.
    Last edited by Rak; Aug 21st, 2006 at 18:24:33.
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast