Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kill Libra

Quote Originally Posted by Paja View Post
    so I dont really see the point why all yell, ohh noo kill libra, ohh noo kill beast.
    this mission reminds me faction at early days ... balancing teams anyone :P
    Defectorid Enf 220/25 - RK1 setup

Missdefy Doc 216/13 - RK1 setup

join us

nerf

I've been in pande tons

been in kill team ... like never

unless the quest reward is 300k SK (which might justify beg/borrowing/orstealing your way on to kill team) it should be adjusted so you just have to damage the target

but still, there are a couple classes that will simply never get invited to KT

a bit unfair

Quote Originally Posted by Jomish View Post
    nerf

I've been in pande tons

been in kill team ... like never

unless the quest reward is 300k SK (which might justify beg/borrowing/orstealing your way on to kill team) it should be adjusted so you just have to damage the target

but still, there are a couple classes that will simply never get invited to KT

a bit unfair
    Unless there's a OD-competition on that mob, i don't see any reason to not place one raidleader into a 5 people 'Libra/Beast'-Killteam...

It's probably like the APF-Cores. At the start there was a huge demand for these items (esp. after apf42 got released as everyone ignored the warning to loot the damn things and to keep them in a backpack), but as soon as the bot administrator coded a complicated raffle into the bot the items start rotting again as most people have it.
    Syy

Talking

I just had a funny thought :P
    Imagine the supposed uber new NT love nano dropping as reward from this mission only .... lawl
    Now that would be funny (though i doubt if it would surprise the abused NT community)

Quote Originally Posted by nukemaster View Post
    I just had a funny thought :P
    Imagine the supposed uber new NT love nano dropping as reward from this mission only .... lawl
    Now that would be funny (though i doubt if it would surprise the abused NT community)
    Would be the same as 6 Trader/NT-star dropping from each beast: After a week, every active highlevel NT/Trader will have their new Nano...
    Syy

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Would be the same as 6 Trader/NT-star dropping from each beast: After a week, every active highlevel NT/Trader will have their new Nano...
    more like 1 raid ...

Dark Front
    Deathstalker Owner of Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    Brucelee2003: Hit, switch target, hit, switch target, avoid pvp. Works.
    Divine001: That's not even funny DS. You're not welcome here.
    randomletter: people with AS/SA/dimach combos are dangers to an adv while other profs are totally immune
    randomletter: You only win due to the unfair crat advantage. Namely advs have 0 experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstalker View Post
    more like 1 raid ...
    The 6 Trader/NT's won't be on at the same time, so i estimated a week.

Syy
    Syy

Talk about crappy quest design. Sorry, this is just too dumb.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

so I dont really see the point why all yell, ohh noo kill libra, ohh noo kill beast.
    Ok libra will be problem, cos this mob has a 33% chance to spawn every 6hrs, but beast?
    it's 6x in faction week (minimum) = 6x6 = 36ppl served.
    The beast will be even more of a problem... how often does your zerg bot let crats or NTs, or agents in your kill team for the beast? Especially when there's over 90 people at the raid....
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Can anyone confirm you really need to get the loot, not only some XP?
    I know Kill mission all works with obtaining loot, but i heard conflictuous reports on Beastchat.
    If you only need to get xp, there's still hope
    Faeryl Fixer RK2
    Rakusu Trader RK2. Former president of Loss of Life
    Nakahara Doc RK2
    Nukefrenzy NT RK2

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz View Post
    The beast will be even more of a problem... how often does your zerg bot let crats or NTs, or agents in your kill team for the beast? Especially when there's over 90 people at the raid....
    KT could be any1, it just not big deal. What KT needs is 1 reflects thats all.

2 ways ...
    1) KT will start farming dmg after enfo, rest will hold 3-5min
    2) KT will be teamed rest will be unteamed

There is always solution
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

There is always solution
    Amen!
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Sounds more like you just need to talk to #9 than kill the Beast. The wording makes it sound like ergo is confused about your reference and that, from an RP aspect, your character is misleading himself.

KT could be any1, it just not big deal. What KT needs is 1 reflects thats all.

2 ways ...
    1) KT will start farming dmg after enfo, rest will hold 3-5min
    2) KT will be teamed rest will be unteamed

There is always solution
    I'm no bot admin, but that just seems a huge Pain in behind to organize around silly quest design.. Then we'll be bidding bot points to get INTO KT!!!

I hope Lumify is right and we don't have to afterall
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Abalz View Post
    I'm no bot admin, but that just seems a huge Pain in behind to organize around silly quest design.. Then we'll be bidding bot points to get INTO KT!!!

I hope Lumify is right and we don't have to afterall
    so whats the problem, you biding pts for burden, so you will bid pts to be in KT to get item. Still 2 items but 1 is reward another one is looted.

anyway ppl wanted hard quest ... here we go .... kill libra by your self (with your friends) .... and then kill beast with your friends
    Proud member of Czech Anarchy http://ao.pat.cz

Paja - soldier - 220/30 Equip || Pajatrader - trader - 220/30 Equip || Koprak - keeper - 220/30 Equip || Pajja - doctor - 220/30 Equip

i don't know what the reward is, but how about for binders, they are not even in the zone during beast?!
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Unless there's a OD-competition on that mob, i don't see any reason to not place one raidleader into a 5 people 'Libra/Beast'-Killteam...

It's probably like the APF-Cores. At the start there was a huge demand for these items (esp. after apf42 got released as everyone ignored the warning to loot the damn things and to keep them in a backpack), but as soon as the bot administrator coded a complicated raffle into the bot the items start rotting again as most people have it.

so ... raffle for the open spot in the kill team?

Just further proof that FC don't actually play this game

so whats the problem, you biding pts for burden, so you will bid pts to be in KT to get item. Still 2 items but 1 is reward another one is looted.

anyway ppl wanted hard quest ... here we go .... kill libra by your self (with your friends) .... and then kill beast with your friends
    Hard quest.. yes. Risk VS Reward.. not present. If we must bid points to get in the KT of beast.. this makes it one of the longest quests in the game, hardest to accomplish really as far as quests are concerned.. the reward should be HUGE for completing this.. and there's nothing "new" in the DB that warrents such a hard quest for no new reward.
    LOL

I can already see the Scheol quests now.
    Kill Anansi's child, scary spider and tiun to get an item intended for a TL4/5 character.
    Lord "Khalem" Trevallien -=- Fixer Kingpin, proud officer and Loremaster of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Sir "Eoemar" Trevallien -=- Supreme Creator
    http://ao.shadow-realm.org/ - The Shadowlands Library -=- http://ai.shadow-realm.org/ - The Alien Invation library
    http://bebot.shadow-realm.org/ - BeBot - An Anarchy Online Chat Automaton
    http://aodevs.com/ - Anarchy Online 3rd party developers resource

"Frustration is not a good emotion when it comes to playing games."
    -- Former AO Game Director Marius Enge

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast