Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kill Libra

Quote Originally Posted by Edolran View Post
    Arf, gotta hurry up with that then Atm 6 people can do it at once, just need to be lucky and win roll to get in kill team. Guess it'll drop just 1 item after patch.
    What makes you assume that? The AIPF gens also drop ten keys each, mostly because of the same reason

More likely Libra will start to drop items like the APF generals drop a bunch of Data Cores

Killing Libra spawns special item in inventory of team who won DD.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Killing Libra spawns special item in inventory of team who won DD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagget View Post
    on test now:

Patch Notes 16.3.3
    - You are no longer required to kill Libra, but need to bring back an item from his remains.
    Looks like thats going to change soon.
    ಠ_ಠ

FC sometimes act like they have no clue what is really going on in their own game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    FC sometimes act like they have no clue what is really going on in their own game.
    QFT
    ಠ_ಠ

Actually, I think that seems to be a quite common problem with games. At least FC is doing something about it.

Replace "sometimes" with "usually" and you got it right

- You are no longer required to be on the team that kills Libra in the new inferno quests to complete that quest, but need to bring back an item from his remains instead.

ok maybe clarify this s bit more.. like will libra drop something like the cores in the APF sectors.. will you need a piece of libra loot? or people on bots gonna be forced to bid on monster parts from libra
    Labret 220/24 Martial Artist General Of The Union

Funkervogt 220/24 Keeper Henchman of the Goddess Pyro

Rivethed 220/17 Adventurer

Irtrade 220/16 Tradeskill trader

Panzerag 220/26 DD Whore

Dukenukey 220/24

my guessing is that Libra will drop the same item that spawned in DD teams killing with the quest. My question is however, how many of that item wil drop? As, if it is the same number of items, it's more or less status quo... But that would not be too smart, so I'm guessing more items for more ppl getting their star
    Niles73 220/30/70/s/p/(-and (preLE/Alba/DB)Guide) - Trox way => can't make life? Take life!
    Phoeniles 200/30/60 - reborn ranged opi adv!
    Nilose 220/30/68 /s - plays for team alt gear farm
    Nilbit 220/30/70 /s - parked gimptast
    Nilo 220/27/68 /solo pvm/pvp - parked DD

Duke Nukem Forever is out.. now what?

Gonna be like this ?
    1 item/kill,40 people in raid,5 spawn/week .

UBER

One would hope they've made it like the ice golem or the dragons where like 3 or 6 drop. I doubt any more than 6 would drop but it would make sense to set it to 6 items dropping as it removes the need for a kill team at pande raids (which is what we were bitching about) whilst still giving 6 people the item required for their quest.

I guess we'll see once Libra is killed for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Myself
    Why do you guys/girls/trox or what ever scream about the Libra Quest? It is JUST ANOTHER way to get the prof star and because of the fact that thousands of ppl spent alot of time and points in bot raids for their star it is still easy enough to get your hand on your very own prof star for free. I know ppl who spent 200+ points for their star because the drop of it sucks hard.
    Don't flame on every thing, just enjoy that you don't have to spent so much points for it.

Just my opinion.
    nothing more to say about libra
    Knuffelinoleinchen | 220 | 27 | RK1 | alive and kicking ass | Equipp will be shown when finished
    PapaSchlumpf "Hellslayer" Zenker | 220 | 23 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp
    Hell "Hellsdoc" Beastheal | 219 | 21 | RK1 | semi active | Equipp

BAH

I don't know what all the fuss is about - I did the whole mission the 'day' it was
    released! Solo'ing Libra was easy!
    MEGGY
    RK1 Metalain ~ 220 (21) MP
    RK1 Magz ~ 220 (15) DOC

When in panic, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout.
    Rk4 Solja in Sunglasses?

Quote Originally Posted by AlcoholicMeg View Post
    BAH

I don't know what all the fuss is about - I did the whole mission the 'day' it was
    released! Solo'ing Libra was easy!
    keep drinking meg.. the effect of the brain rot is starting to show

So the beast MIGHT drop your profession star once every other week and that seems to be unchanged. Sometimes, no one in the raid can use that star.

and now in addition to those Beast drops, Libra basically drops the bit(s) that gets a player(s) their exact profession star. The last step, you just have to be 215 and show up.

Seems like a big improvement to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmrabe View Post
    FUNCOM doesn't know S!!T about lazy and apathetic!

I'll SHOW YOU lazy and apathetic...

Tomorrow... if I feel like it.

Still no answer to the question about having the quest already running before patch.

I have the quest to kill libra on my doc running from before the patch, do I have to delete it and start again or can I keep trying to make a Pand raid to kill libra and loot the item?
    General of Black Faction (RK2)
    Mrflibbles TL7 Opi MA setup
    Notumadik TL7 Nano Engie setup
    Holovirus TL7 Nano MP
    Razue TL5 Soli Crat
    Docprozac TL7 Soli Doc setup

Make auto arranging nanos by nanoline possible

Quote Originally Posted by Azza
    If we already have the "Kill Libra" mission running, do we have to delete this mission and get a new "return item" mission from ergo, or do we still need to be in the kill team like before the patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Famine
    Yes, you can delete it and get a new mission from Ergo. Going to close this, please refer to this thread for more feedback.
    Did you read what he asked?

Quote Originally Posted by Famine
    -Yes we do READ feedback-
    No you dont, obviously.

And just for the record, three items dropped, so thats 3 less than with the old quest. So instead of a "fix" we got a "nerf" which is rubbish, Ive been raiding Beast a lot for a long time and Ive seen the MA star drop twice so I was hoping that I actually might have a chance to get it now, but good job FC, you really put a stop to that, lets make it more timeconsuming and more tedious than it already is.

"Lets not have any of that "fun" thing in our game for god sake, people might start enjoying it!"
    What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?

Yeah i guess Kill Libra was just too easy, well done FC, thx for nerfing this quest! thx for listening to your players! thx for giving us all the nerfbat love we could ever ask for!

3 quest completes per raid is soooo much better than 6
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

well is it true that the old quest still works cause i hear someone in the libra KT a little while ago got update.. im starting to feel like they want us to get so disgusted we stop playing
    Labret 220/24 Martial Artist General Of The Union

Funkervogt 220/24 Keeper Henchman of the Goddess Pyro

Rivethed 220/17 Adventurer

Irtrade 220/16 Tradeskill trader

Panzerag 220/26 DD Whore

Dukenukey 220/24

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast