Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Official Petition Against the new Skill GUI

i absolutely hate the new skill window. i mean ive played for a long time and this makes me confused. WTB ability to choose. I actually spammed "U" and like froze for 20 seconds, rediculous.

yep, signed
    Supreme Creator and Eternalist (rk1)
    Master Surgeon (rk2)
    Linux ftw

Restore the old, and completely functional skill GUI

Signed

HORRIFIED
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

signed..... although, u know they wont change anything as per

I remember when the new chat system came out...everyone hated it and wanted the old one back. Now we dont even think twice about it. The new skill gui is the same kind of progression, you will have to just get used to it in the same way. You cant stop progress...

why not have both, because I do think the new gui is n00b friendly and gives explanations. Everyone would be content that way.

Thumbs down ehh

I agree, this is not an improvement.

I read on Sirillion's post that the changes were made due to test server player input. I still dont understand the reasoning behind the change or what exactly is improved.
    Last edited by Gravek; Aug 31st, 2006 at 00:01:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Damonarduina View Post
    I remember when the new chat system came out...everyone hated it and wanted the old one back. Now we dont even think twice about it. The new skill gui is the same kind of progression, you will have to just get used to it in the same way. You cant stop progress...
    The new chat system didn't lag you up, didn't take up 80% of your view, and didn't make things way more messy than they should be.

/sign me up for the petition.
    It's a Fixer's world. The rest of you are just living here.

sign me up, truely crap

Tiesto
    "Genevia" - Solitus, Bureaucrat (Level 220 / Defender Rank 25)
    "Paranoid" - Solitus, Fixer (Level 220 / Defender Rank 22)
    "Appalachia" - Solitus, Adventurer (Level 184 / Defender Rank 19)

Quote Originally Posted by Damonarduina View Post
    The old skill GUI didn't freeze my PC when I opened it, the new one does for ~3 seconds. And there's nothing wrong with my PC.

/signed

Sign me in
    Nokeeper. 220/30/80 Godfather. Equip: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=161560
    Cerumen. 220/30/70 Healpole.
    Battlesuit. 219/30/xx PewPew.
    + Alt army.

Signed (main in sig)

Sign me up, I hate the new skill window... crashed while trying to open it already

I must admit based on the new initial look at the skill window I am not impressed.
    Given the option I would like to explore it further and later on as changes are made, give me the option to choose in f10 window please

Sign me in please.

/petition

Thumbs down

and i also dislike the new mouse scroll/zoom feature FUNCOM plz include a way to disable it. It has caused me to almost be killed since the patch came on. The new skills window I possibly can learn to cope with, but Im surprised it passed beta testing in this form.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast