Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spawntimes

Spawntimes

Well, apparently Smoldering shadows and the guardians had their spawntimes fixed, but it seems nothing was done about ember chimeras, coal lizards, scalding weavers, smokey salamanders, or brimstone demons. Am I wrong or is it just bad luck that I don't see them anywhere they should be?

Bad luck it sounds like, they were plenty when I camped them. Sure you're looking in the right places?
    Minge ?
    It will remain playable until : 2007-10-27 16:08:34

Quote Originally Posted by Minge View Post
    Bad luck it sounds like, they were plenty when I camped them. Sure you're looking in the right places?
    There were plenty of ember chimeras, really?

The others seem to be decent, but as far as I can tell there's only one chimera on a 17 minute spawn timer that can spawn at a random one of 10 or so locations, and be a fiery chimera, a chimera crawler, or an ember chimera, and then if it's an ember chimera it drops a broken tooth

yes, ember is a bit uncomfortable to handle

Yea i noticed,
    i found lotsa smoldering shadows while looking for ember chimera
    I found a guardian too, while running all over inf in hope of finding one on a
    undocumented location. Lotsa coal lizards too, and two smokey salamanders
    I have not seen one ember chimera yet tho, before the last update I did find one but
    after i have seen none

Coal lizards never were a problem. There must be like 10 out there at any given time. When I logged on right after downtime for patch, I saw Smokey Salamanders and Brimstone Demons just absolutely covering the entire valley. I remember thinking, well yeah I'd say thats fixed.

Last patch I remember seeing 3 Brimstone Demons near the entrance to the canyon leading to Sorrow, and they were on a 15ish minute spawn. There was also an Ember Chimera on a 30ish minute spawn near the bridge over the river that flows into Sorrow from the west.

No comment if you can't find Coal Lizards or Smokey Salamanders.... tons of them right at the bottom of the jumpoff and a bit north.

But no Smoldering Shadows until this patch...
    Vinyaya, 220/15/18 Omni Solitus Soldier of Cosmic Forklift Inc. [RK1][Retired]
    Kyuusaisha, 220/30/68 Neutral Solitus Doctor of Elite Operations [RK1]

Great, now that they made everything BUT ember chimeras easy to finish the ember chimeras will be even more furiously camped, i've been trying them for 4 days now, gotten like 3 kills and 1 broken tooth, theres 5 other people camping them right now who were here also before the patch...

I thought this was going to be fixed?!?!?!
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

the scarce Embers makes the fix to the smoulderings effectively useless

there were plenty of Ember Chimeras when I went there, killed 5 of them myself, and I know atleast 3 others were killed during that time.

guess i have to ask where did you find them?
    maybe i ended up in the wrong place

Found most of them around the path the leads to the Feral Vorts, that goes by the entrance to the Bigots.

you MUST play at a freakishly weird time that noone else plays because they are still on a terrible spawn time
    `((((
    `(. .)
    ((
    v )) Kimarzt
    .m m 220/30/70 Doctor :: First and Only Doctor to Equip Hatred of the Xans :: First Doctor with Sword of Dusk

fixtry did you ever see more than one up at once?

I've only seen evidence of one spawn on a 17 minute timer, but I've heard from other people that there's supposed to be three.

This feels kind of unfair, I spent almost 5 hours camping dissent and now a bunch of them just walk around there without anyone camping
    Salomar [220/30]
    Rainbowz [200/23]
    Twopairs [150/20]
    SPARTA

yah im pretty pissed of too, looted smoldering hair before fix, and now those friggin chimeras wont spawn killed 1 before patch and only got a broken tooth, and in overall 1,5 hours of camping today i only saw 2 fiery chimeras spawn... pretty frustrating, fix plz i want my evade debuff !

Quote Originally Posted by Salomar View Post
    This feels kind of unfair, I spent almost 5 hours camping dissent and now a bunch of them just walk around there without anyone camping
    don't be so selfish

-_-

I been at ember chimera spawn for the past 5 days.. spending almost my entire online time at that location.. only seen 6 embers spawn and was only able to kill a few.. (KSin sucks there) and it does seem to be a 17 min spawn timmer with a ph spawn.. just the spawn rate on this chimera stinks.. and the drop rate for a whole tooth is even worse.. i'm goin insane from camping this mob so much lol but its true. the idea of a better evade debuff than LFF is the only thing making me stay here. But its true.. everyone was bottlenecked on shadow.. after they fixed it well the bottleneck just moved to the next part. All i gotta say is that camping a RK 18 hour uniq would be better than this -_-
    Hi, my name is Planewalker and I am a AOholic =D

http://www.myspace.com/planewalker

I spent 8 hours in inferno yersterday, looking for the viper eye and the Chimera tooth.Finally got the viper eye, but the only Chimeras I saw were grey and called crawlers
    220/18 Soldier
    Proud member of Peace $ Love, Inc.
    First male solitus soldier to solo 219-220 on Inf med missions
    Retired until FC realizes that Assault rifles with full auto capacity do WAY more damage than pistols

In my opinion bad drop chance ( i killed 1 dozen of embers without dropping any tooth) and bad respawn isnt really intendet.. plz fix it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast