Thread: "To do" Bug/Fix list - outstanding issues

"To do" Bug/Fix list - outstanding issues

Thought I'd post a few items here that weren't addressed in the patch, so the current problems are all listed in one place, and Funcom can be made aware of any that haven't been reported.

1. PlanetMap bug

When clicking between Character/Mission/Shop, and/or dragging the map view by holding down right-mouse button, the map will often get a blank rectangle on it that shows nothing but the background color. The only way to fix it is to close and re-open the map.

2. Sided Sanctuary Quests

No comments needed, as this is a well-known issue and is currently being worked on.

3. Sound bug with new skill window

Quite frequently, if you start casting a nano (such as composite attribute boost) and then open the Skills view, the sound effect of casting the nano plays (loops) endlessly, until you either zone or cast another nanoformula.

I'll add more if I run across them, or remember some I haven't posted yet. Feel free to post your own bugs in this thread (not "I wish this would be changed", but real bugs please).

Just a question (dunno if anyone other than FC knows the answer) but when it says "Sided Sanctuary quests are bugged" is that just the Sanctuary key quests or the Garden key ones too?
    Vinyaya, 220/15/18 Omni Solitus Soldier of Cosmic Forklift Inc. [RK1][Retired]
    Kyuusaisha, 220/30/68 Neutral Solitus Doctor of Elite Operations [RK1]

Garden quests are working fine
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

I guess I'll water it down to just the ontopic then..: NT/trader nanos don't work for nanomage still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

4. Mouse wheel scroll over world (new added mouse wheel option) does *NOT* stay checked off after selecting an option. Next time you log and press F10 to look at it, it's blank again.

Another bug with the planet map, it's two fold. First, if you open it, it auto centers on you, or on an uploaded mission, and if you "can't be found" and there is no uploaded mission, then it defaults to the top left corner. WTF. Why not just let it open up at the last open spot, like before?

Second, almost the same, when you zoom in/out, it also auto centers, in the exact same manor, which means if your in the F grid trying to remember which exit to take, and you bring up the map, it centers in the top left corner. And then when you find where you want to go, and zoom in, it centers in the top left corner AGAIN.
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonShade View Post
    Another bug with the planet map, it's two fold. First, if you open it, it auto centers on you, or on an uploaded mission, and if you "can't be found" and there is no uploaded mission, then it defaults to the top left corner. WTF. Why not just let it open up at the last open spot, like before?

Second, almost the same, when you zoom in/out, it also auto centers, in the exact same manor, which means if your in the F grid trying to remember which exit to take, and you bring up the map, it centers in the top left corner. And then when you find where you want to go, and zoom in, it centers in the top left corner AGAIN.
    Can ommit this by double-clicking with left mousebutton to zoom in, or right mousebutton to zoom out.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

That may be true, but it's still a bug that it does it. The fact that there is a work around, means nothing, really... Except that we can use it until it gets fixed.
    DragonShade
    Doctourobert Pretends to Heal...
    DragonRifle Retired Gimp
    RepairDragon Pure 100% tradeskills

Only reason I rolled clan, and not neutral or omni is because neutrals get shafted in equipment... And omni gardens are ugly....

PvM > Towers