Thread: Grid bug/missing feature

Grid bug/missing feature

A Tir grid point has been added inside the city limits again. NOTE: The Tir exit will now exit you at the new internal point. The grid terminal outside the city is still present for entering the Grid.
    Guess what?
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

What? Last time I checked I ent up inside tir.

Should also be said I once popped out at the alternative grid point in omni ent ^^
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I guessing he's pointing out the the external grid point is broken
    "How do you prove you exist..?
    Maybe we don't exist..."
    - Vivi FFIX
    FFVIII is extremely underrated. It pwns j00!
    I have a custom title and you don't... oh wait, you do
    I have more posts than Satenia

::::: HugeMap is old, CSPmap is new! (Website) (Download) :::::

That's odd....I when I exited at Tir grid point I ended outside Tir. Thought that was universal. And no, didn't tried it just once.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

Just tested tir again.
    I ent up inside the city.

Maybe there is a more or less hidden mechanism that says "if multiple grid points assigned to this grid exit, pick the default, if the area at default has more players than max allowed, pop them at the alternative point"? Pure speculation though.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Both inside and outside grid and exit from grid work as intended on TestLive (16.3.2.2). Maybe Demoder is right that you can up in diff places depending on how many ppl are at the exit point.
    Funcom Content Designer

How to get started on TestLive
    How to write bug reports

A lot of small steps make one giant leap forward.
    "Patchnotes: Nerfed all characters named Metaing, they where too powerful."
    To bug or not to bug, that is the question
    Run like a man or Die like a woman

Evil suggestion: How about a new gridpoint attached to the outside terminal so we can exit there too if we want?