Thread: PvP Videos 3

Quote Originally Posted by Xirent View Post
    im working on 2 videos atm, one thats actually good ganks, and the other of nothing but sub 200s getting wtfpwned!
    fix your sig you gimp :P
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Quote Originally Posted by Aurron View Post
    fix your sig you gimp :P
    NEVAH!
    Mrphatz, 219 Mongo R*pe Shade
    Xirent, 217 Opifex Agent
    Xirenturer, 215 Solitus Adventurer
    Proud Member of Uprising

http://files.filefront.com/Mrphatzph.../fileinfo.html

so uh, goats and i finally dueled.

so did me and newariva1 (without pets) but vasich got that one on fraps, maybe he'll upload it or send it to me later or something.

http://files.filefront.com/Sterva_vs.../fileinfo.html

i am still sobering up a bit btw, i was drunk for the duel and most of the video editing lol.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Im in love with crat pvp...

Horrah for a new Iggy video ^^ Can't wait 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post

so did me and newariva1 (without pets) but vasich got that one on fraps, maybe he'll upload it or send it to me later or something.

i am still sobering up a bit btw, i was drunk for the duel and most of the video editing lol.
    You dueled without pets, so you just stood there and AS'd each other? Lol...

EDIT: Goats is a noob, I cant believe he popped Carlo for the beginning of that duel.
    Last edited by Gatsby; Dec 1st, 2006 at 17:55:24.
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Now please, go hide into empty can of tomato juice, mail yourself to Mexico, and dont forget to write on a package "i'm looking for a clue".
    Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Seriously, did you think before posting, or did ... you just [smash] your face into the keyboard a few times then hit Submit?

Gotta say sterva is the greatest thing to happen to the crat proffesion in pvp.. Thanks for the videos always there for the motivation to make crat pvp so much fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post

that was as exciting as a doc vs doc video . . . but shorter
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Quote Originally Posted by Wantsumore View Post
    Horrah for a new Iggy video ^^ Can't wait 8)
    i copied him after i saw his vids lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanforce View Post
    i copied him after i saw his vids lol
    MR/SnD/Dimach/Zone ? Didn't know someone actually "invented" that

Quote Originally Posted by Solox View Post
    Been a while since I posted a vid, but unfortunately time hasn't improved my resolution, and seems to have made the graphics worse.

Anyway... for those who like watching TL5 pvp/vids (what's wrong with you? ) this is just a compilation of ganks, a freak duel where just about everything that can go to my favour does, and more ganks.

Gank+Duel+Gank
    I realy do lub the part of your video where Gotam tells you "is something wrong after the conversation we had yesterday?" he doesnt wanna use enough lubrication on you? :x poor boy!!

Except for that the video itself with AS spamming untwinked greens and occasionally getting help of 2 others to kill a yellow is about as intresting as someone recording a monsterpart farming video in ely.

Quote Originally Posted by Eridah View Post
    ... help of 2 others to kill a yellow is about as intresting as someone recording a monsterpart farming video in ely.
    my vid killing an adonis hax is probly even more boring =P
    woofwoof!

I realy do lub the part of your video where Gotam tells you "is something wrong after the conversation we had yesterday?" he doesnt wanna use enough lubrication on you? :x poor boy!!

Except for that the video itself with AS spamming untwinked greens and occasionally getting help of 2 others to kill a yellow is about as intresting as someone recording a monsterpart farming video in ely.
    LOL, well I'm glad you liked it.

But in all seriousness I appreciate the feedback, even though your soul purpose with the post is to hurt my feelings (or something like this ) you make a good point, and perhaps you and Fabricate are right in that I fill my vids with too many gimps. My justification; usually there aren't many twinks to actually kill in my timezone, and if there are I am more set on killing them than hitting the fraps key.

But that hasn't stopped me atleast trying to provide a more fulfilling vid... the one I'm making at the moment opens with Lilja, the most expensive twink we know , die in a second to two people for example - a little more challenging than what you've seen in my previous vids.

My justification; usually there aren't many twinks to actually kill in my timezone, and if there are I am more set on killing them than hitting the fraps key.
    I thought it'd be pocketevacing titlehugging TL7 clans ?

/Follow Zsani

Did she promise you some too ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    I thought it'd be pocketevacing titlehugging TL7 clans ?

/Follow Zsani

Did she promise you some too ?
    Should have gotten Eridah to post that one, since I could say the same about you and Critbinda - and once again you use Memoriy for a source of information, lol.

But that hasn't stopped me atleast trying to provide a more fulfilling vid... the one I'm making at the moment opens with Lilja, the most expensive twink we know , die in a second to two people for example - a little more challenging than what you've seen in my previous vids.
    if i recall correctly all you did was a 1088 AS, while gotam did something like 2.4k SA, 2.4k dimach,1.5BT,800 carve...in other words you were just a lubricated meepinsurance for his Kill, that he still didnt get

if i recall correctly all you did was a 1088 AS, while gotam did something like 2.4k SA, 2.4k dimach,1.5BT,800 carve...in other words you were just a lubricated meepinsurance for his Kill, that he still didnt get
    You need stop obsessing about Gotam's sexual activities or Memoriy will /ignore you, again.

C'mon Pafpuf let's see if you got any GIRLPOWAH left! Lol

You need stop obsessing about Gotam's sexual activities or Memoriy will /ignore you, again.

C'mon Pafpuf let's see if you got any GIRLPOWAH left! Lol

Gotta be real dumb to STILL think "Pafpuf" is a girl. Maybe in a little confused boy's dreams.

Rub-a-dub dub, Charge in a tub. Hiding behind his forum name cause he's a f'ckin scrub.
    So, suck a turd to a point and stab yourself with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Charge View Post
    Gotta be real dumb to STILL think "Pafpuf" is a girl.
    ...Or to take my post quite literally.

And whatever Pafpuf is, they don't hide behind a forum name to step off the 'fence'.

Page 18 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363768 ... LastLast