Thread: PvP Videos 3

Posting on behalf of jenny:

Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff View Post
    Kinda like you'd never see the NCU window in jenovias videos, take a wild guess why
    Prejudiced, nice troll attempt, but in many of my videos ( mainly my 209/2he ones when i was about half as good at pvp as i felt at 216 with 1hb) U saw my ncu window multiple times, if u ever were actually active in pvp (when i played) you would know i duel often, and only self, and have turned down many duels vs certain people becausae they refused self fights. I wouldnt of spent weeks famring reflect bracers, alot of time twinking and purchasing items specific for vs professions in pvp, and dueling the best i could find 24/7 just to get an ob for a duel and ruin it.

In fact this randomly self inspired troll post of yours kinda makes me curious....do you think i perform well or something, i mean whats makes u think im obed, am i that good in you eyes? I guess i should be thanking you for the compliment in the form of an insult then. Thanks gl trolling, maybe you will reach avons level and flame someone who quit 10 months ago and no longer has an active account

Edit: (His acct is banned, he got 7 infractions in one night, one of them a 4 pter)"
    Last edited by Chaoticshade; Dec 21st, 2006 at 12:59:22. Reason: Jenny cant make up his mind nerfzor!
    Chaoticshade
    ...(220/23) Opifex Shade

Shade Professional
    Wish List
    Bug list

lol Aurron, I didn't see the zone coming up. And I ****ed up really bad in that duel at the end, I should win a outdoor duel to an enf 100% of the time, really, but I was being careless, then reflect cancelled, went to use graft but I had to be standing still while in attack mode, then died
    Ex-President of eBay Jihad Squad
    // Karlino - 218|16 Soli Fixer
    // Depredation 148|3 Atrox NT
    // PvP Videos
    // Mafia Din Ventrilo 2: Civil War

Member of Sanguine Prophecy
    // First Sergeant Karlino - 70 Orc Hunter

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl
    Clan gankin' again. Well, at least I'm not Bigmanforce.

Jenovia was self-buffed in our duels when I still played.

So uh, yeah.
    .:Hiding in WoW:.

.:Just another noob, who got bored of a game that's being forgotten:.

.:Aikillju 60 Orc Restoration Shaman of Sanguine Prophecy US Mal'Ganis PVP server:.

AM I (Karlino) the only one making PvP vids? Got loads of stuff lying around, but I dont know if it's worth making any vid out of it because ppl doesn't seeme interested in vids at all lol

WTB Some1 to make vids!1!1
    Petteroes3 220/30 Enforcer
    Coontraband 219/22 Meta-Physicist
    Agendax 214/20 Agent
    Misterioso 174/14 Shade
    Velocita 150/20 Fixer

Veteran of Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlino View Post
    Aurron smells
    /agree
    Togafix 320 Fixer

Casting NCU

I don't think a video of a fixer sitting flagged in borealis for a few hours waiting for someone to attack would be interesting to anyone

lol@jen's comment

xorren may have quit, but he still either reads the forums or hears through the grapevine what people say about him. and his reactions are still giving me a few laughs now and then, so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Flexy View Post
    AM I (Karlino) the only one making PvP vids? Got loads of stuff lying around, but I dont know if it's worth making any vid out of it because ppl doesn't seeme interested in vids at all lol

WTB Some1 to make vids!1!1
    i've been toying with the idea of making a video of battle station pvp... but there are a couple problems.

A) I get to do only one or two battle stations a day at best thanks to the system.
    B) Half of the kills I get are a result of teamwork with other omni players--though a totally foreign concept to most clanners on the battlestation--I'm sure if I posted any less than me soloing 4 people at once to claim a point, people won't care.

edit: in other words, to make a clip a couple minutes long of good solo kills, it'll take weeks at this rate.
    Last edited by Avon; Dec 21st, 2006 at 18:00:08.

Yea - I'm not a titlehugger in the least and I don't try to complain about the current Bs system, it's reminiscient of ventrilo mass pvp back in the day when I have Adam or anyone of my friends with me, but it's really not very fun. I stick to my dueling for the most part, and griefing Darkkblood into dimaching me post-evac in bor ;D
    // PvP Videos

"Okay, as you can see we've hit a right paradox, delete the mission and repull." -RK Mission Fun, Lime, Adam, Karl

Quote Originally Posted by Karlino View Post
    Yea - I'm not a titlehugger in the least and I don't try to complain about the current Bs system, it's reminiscient of ventrilo mass pvp back in the day when I have Adam or anyone of my friends with me, but it's really not very fun. I stick to my dueling for the most part, and griefing Darkkblood into dimaching me post-evac in bor ;D
    STFU Titlehugger
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....
    Durtycalm - 060|05|14 - Crat .| Doctor - 56|16|220 - Durtyheals....
    Gaara - 110|11|28 - Meta .| Keeper - 58|20|220 - Tsuyoi....
    Durtysnipe - 076|08|21 - Agent |. Fixer - 60|18|213 - Durtymeep......

:< I wouldn't flag up near adam if I was a titlehugger, lol
    // PvP Videos

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    STFU Titlehugger
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....

shut yo big head up T
    // PvP Videos

I Will Eat Yo Face
    歯ブラシ.........
    Chaotic Order *AP*.....

Quote Originally Posted by Avon View Post
    lol@jen's comment
    xorren may have quit, but he still either reads the forums or hears through the grapevine what people say about him. and his reactions are still giving me a few laughs now and then, so why not?
    It's not the content of your comments that annoy him, he could care less. It's just your undying obsession with a man who has been out of game for nearly a year. Surely this can't be your crowning achievement in your entire AO career, I'm sure there's something else you can boast about.

.:Aikillju 60 Orc Restoration Shaman of Sanguine Prophecy US Mal'Ganis PVP server:.

thanks for the input random anonymous wow troll.

are you sure you understand what obsession is? the only times i've ever mentioned xorren since he quit has been when someone else has brought him up. via aim, or tells ingame, or on the forums.

go back to your ponies and glitter wow boi.

ps: if you want to talk obsession, try xorren finding my aim sn and spamming me with hate messages or registering on my forums to post some h8 a few months ago

Last edited by Avon; Dec 21st, 2006 at 19:01:25.

el oh el

thanks for the input random anonymous wow troll.

are you sure you understand what obsession is? the only times i've ever mentioned xorren since he quit has been when someone else has brought him up. via aim, or tells ingame, or on the forums.

ps: if you want to talk obsession, try xorren finding my aim sn and spamming me with hate messages or registering on my forums to post some h8 a few months ago

So why dont you two pull an Elton John and that other bloke? You could be the bride with that hair!

I would give a wedding present too!

So, new vid again....
    http://files.filefront.com/Petteroes.../fileinfo.html

Duelling some really good docs there (Doka, Baina etc) Enjoy.
    Petteroes3 220/30 Enforcer
    Coontraband 219/22 Meta-Physicist
    Agendax 214/20 Agent
    Misterioso 174/14 Shade
    Velocita 150/20 Fixer

Veteran of Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleodemm View Post
    zomg, not Aurron! I'll be nice, I promise!
    Leave Meh Toga ALONE!!!! He's my pocket trash talker =P

and ps to rocky, your last 1098320 videos have been with you dueling karlino =P
    /bored
    Last edited by Aurron; Dec 21st, 2006 at 20:29:50.
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Page 24 of 78 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424374 ... LastLast