Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Godzilla!

Back up to the top!
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

bump

and add aimed shot to it

bump lmao I wanna see this :P
    Oh and please have it kill all froobs on site
    They must find it difficult...
    Those who have taken authority as the truth,
    rather than truth as the authority

-G. Massey, Egyptologist

Keeper Tournament II

Bump!
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

I notice that if I run off the cliff in SL, I end up on RK. What else lives on a cliff in SL? H3cKl0rZ! And they do love to wander...

Imagine... near FT in borealis...

[Froobo]: I R 1337. Plx giev CM, SFA, GSF, a set of Ofab, credz, and your SS#.
    [Sloobo]: I R 1337, for I hev seen h3ck10rZ.
    [Froobo]: wat r that
    A large portal opens in the sky, and a rock formation drops to the ground before you. A Heckler of Metals has spawned in Borealis!
    Attacked by Heckler of Metals!
    [Froobo]: halp plx!!111!1
    [Sloobo]: np, I know just what to do! SL has taught me well...
    Sloobo shouts, "Kitemehplx!"
    (a few seconds pass, as froobo is being beaten on by the Heckler)
    /list nanotechnician
    Dynels listed: 0
    [Sloobo]: We're screwed, pal. That's as much as I know to do.

Anyway, it's a fun way to use this idea with already ingame mechanics and monsters.
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

bump
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

can't let the dream die!
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

Quote Originally Posted by Clamdigger View Post
    I notice that if I run off the cliff in SL, I end up on RK. What else lives on a cliff in SL? H3cKl0rZ! And they do love to wander...

Imagine... near FT in borealis...

[Froobo]: I R 1337. Plx giev CM, SFA, GSF, a set of Ofab, credz, and your SS#.
    [Sloobo]: I R 1337, for I hev seen h3ck10rZ.
    [Froobo]: wat r that
    A large portal opens in the sky, and a rock formation drops to the ground before you. A Heckler of Metals has spawned in Borealis!
    Attacked by Heckler of Metals!
    [Froobo]: halp plx!!111!1
    [Sloobo]: np, I know just what to do! SL has taught me well...
    Sloobo shouts, "Kitemehplx!"
    (a few seconds pass, as froobo is being beaten on by the Heckler)
    /list nanotechnician
    Dynels listed: 0
    [Sloobo]: We're screwed, pal. That's as much as I know to do.

Anyway, it's a fun way to use this idea with already ingame mechanics and monsters.
    ROFLMAO...

WTB that scenario....preferrably soon...
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

hehe why do people think hecks only exist in SL, you need to take a trip out to DAV. They are just called golems and give crap XP, while being slightly easier than the almighty hecklorz

You know what... this godzilla could be nice. I say make it something we all see and have personal horror stories about, yet something froobs only HEAR about: A Heckler, not an ordinary heckler, a dyna heckler > with the progressive spawn as suggested earlier L15, respawns to L50, respawns to L100 etc... "A heckler has fallen through the protective field of Jobe!"
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

A Godzilla like monster must attack cities, not wander around in the wilderness.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Maybe instead of loot he could throw out AoE buffs on death so that anyone in the area who was presumably helping defend the city gets a bonus in their NCU that stays with them if they die (similar to the HI nanos).

Or mix it up a bit so that godzilla dies, does his AoE death buff, and everyone in the area gets a XP reward when the "Death buff" terminates in their NCU. Or AIXP, credits, some item, etc.

Mix it up some more and make a nano similar to the alien larva in Sector 13 where players get infected and monsters spawn from them until the nano ends or they die, or a monster spawns from them when they do die. This could add some interesting elements to PvP or team missions when someone gets killed and is suddenly replaced by an angry mini godzilla.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post
    Maybe instead of loot he could throw out AoE buffs on death so that anyone in the area who was presumably helping defend the city gets a bonus in their NCU that stays with them if they die (similar to the HI nanos).

Or mix it up a bit so that godzilla dies, does his AoE death buff, and everyone in the area gets a XP reward when the "Death buff" terminates in their NCU. Or AIXP, credits, some item, etc.

Mix it up some more and make a nano similar to the alien larva in Sector 13 where players get infected and monsters spawn from them until the nano ends or they die, or a monster spawns from them when they do die. This could add some interesting elements to PvP or team missions when someone gets killed and is suddenly replaced by an angry mini godzilla.

Oooh, good ideas.

There's not really a mechanic for attacking the city itself (other than like when Aliens drain CRU), so I would think the mob would either need to be more than one mob or have some AoE capability.
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

Quote Originally Posted by Glarawyn View Post

Sweeet ideas there.....
    Mekhdoc 220/27/70 Equip | Mekh 220/28/67 Equip | Shadesch 220/21/70 Equip
    Mekhkeeper 220/22/70 Equip | Roflmao 220/15/50 | Fixyaself 200/23/64 Equip

wave upon wave of zombie mutants would be cool, too. But something like Uncle Pumpkinhead wandering around slamming people randomly would be even better. /petition Godzilla OD alien general, ban plx.

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down...
    Waiting for a cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    wave upon wave of zombie mutants would be cool, too. But something like Uncle Pumpkinhead wandering around slamming people randomly would be even better. /petition Godzilla OD alien general, ban plx.

He picks up a bus and he throws it back down...
    Godzilla gots viralbots!

The idea is funny because of how upsetting it would be to have this mob or mobs interrupt your predictable ingame tasks. Think of all the dead medsuit-clad toons, clutching their concrete cushions in agony as their buffs are cancelled.
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

/me laughs his head off at that thought
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Bump!
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

Cool

lol, sounds like a lovely idea, but we need to give people a reazon to actualy try and kill this . . .godzila . . a reazon why everyone from all factions would run at it where ever it is at. creating one hell strom of death by lagg . . .

i say it should drop one 5th gem of the 5 slot saba bracer
    Last edited by Snowdevilsm; Aug 10th, 2007 at 18:36:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdevilsm View Post
    lol, sounds like a lovely idea, but we need to give people a reazon to actualy try and kill this . . .godzila . . a reazon why everyone from all factions would run at it where ever it is at. creating one hell strom of death by lagg . . .

i say it should drop one 5th gem of the 5 slot saba bracer
    What, it coming after you randomly while you're in bor isn't enough? The point is that it attacks YOU, not that you go look for it. If someone kills it, fine. If not, it's still fine. I am looking for an element of chaos, not just some new mob to camp.
    Causes:
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)

KAES

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast