Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New AO Survey Up!

If any system where real life creds = massive game content, either items, or more horrible actual characters I would be finding a new game to play.

I have lots of RL cash spare to spend, but that is just wrong in so many ways....

Same goes for in-game creds for characters...

I'm boycotting the whole PP system anyway out of principle, not gonna pay more for the same thing as others when the product is international.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkee View Post
    Fixing bugs that have been around for years should be a priority over mass new content as well. Have you tried to zone from Galaway Shire into Galaway County lately?
    I have to say that I have tried that and even petitioned it and waited for a response from an ark and was told to email support and I think the problem was going to be forwarded to the bug department. Its not very often I go there as I am clan, but I was gonna work on shoulderpads quest at the time :P

I tried multiple times zoning after petitioning, but never worked and I just used the nearest city newland whompah.

paid points for bug fixes? hmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    If any system where real life creds = massive game content, either items, or more horrible actual characters I would be finding a new game to play.

I have lots of RL cash spare to spend, but that is just wrong in so many ways....

Same goes for in-game creds for characters...

I'm boycotting the whole PP system anyway out of principle, not gonna pay more for the same thing as others when the product is international.
    I totally agree with this. Nerf you FC for even suggesting such things.

Bump

Thanks Funcom for listening to my Input I hope you take these questions to use...and BUMP for more surveys... and can you make this available in Game for people who never visit forums... or an ingame version of this... ANd how long will it be up want to make sure my whole ORG knows...
    Honge
    Atrox Enforcer

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I might remember. Involve me and I will learn!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    A system that allowed in game items to be bought and sold amongst players for real currency or paid points
    - Would result in instant account cancellation on my behalf.

A system that allowed in game credits to be bought and sold amongst players for real currency or paid points

A system that allowed characters to be bought and sold amongst players for real currency or paid points?
    exactly what he said
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

I found the idea that FC even asked these questions discouraging. The simple fact of the matter is there are already too many Noobs in the game that have bought high level toons on Ebay and can't play the game worth a damn. I've thought about leaving the game in the past due RL stuff, but if they were to instute such blatantly ridiculous garbage into the game I would quite due to FC's stupidity.

Yeah I got paid points, but I dont' see that as being the same as buying an account, Nothing I can purchase with paid points help me in the game one bit, it's all for fun.

Don't do it FC. If you do the game will go to hell in a handbasket and you can count on alot of people like me not only not playing AO, but any other FC game as well.
    Some People are like Slinkies.....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Budurca "Cascanueces" Rave - 220/21 Opifex Fixer
    Lady "Irkalla" Bonita - 150/8 Solitus Enforcer
    Ilove "Kicksgirl" Andrei - 132/2 Solitus Adventurer
    Kickenfs "Damona" Badgirl - 112/4 Opifex Doctor

Azar: LOL Do you take this woman to be your bride? .....Kickenf went linkdead

A system that allowed in game items to be bought and sold amongst players for real currency or paid points

A system that allowed in game credits to be bought and sold amongst players for real currency or paid points

A system that allowed characters to be bought and sold amongst players for real currency or paid points?
    I agree there as well.

Might as well say let people ebay their toons legally, just FC gets to keep the cash. I would also be cancelling my account due if these changes took place.
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Yeah.. those suggestions make me so scared..
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

buying creds (or cool stuff like) and other concerns

My guess it will influence economy too much...
    I can think of the following scenarios:

A. A lot of items will loose their value in the process:

- there will be a lot of people buying credits
    - AI armor prices will jump high as every1 will afford it
    - everyone will start farming
    - there will be an ever increasing amount of AI armor bought
    - more credits bought
    - people out-leveling the AI armor starting to sell their already bought armor
    - AI armor prices going down
    - 2 months later: new player, lvl 2... coming out of the newb island after 3 days of farming with 10k creds buys a set of ql 25 strong armor... goes to OA/Bor/RG backyard and wtfpawns the leets in there

B. People buying creds will generate the creation of a vicious circle that will make all people to buy creds. Some people will buy enough cash for PP or real cash to twink tiigs beater on a lvl 1 toon (why would you do that? unless there's a RL friend providing you with the money and you just buy the beer ). Someone will notice that and say: what the hell... my mom got a CC too. So all will buy creds/items leading to the situation provided in the example A.

I'll aggree to having all ingame items being able to be purchased online as long as a ql 10 sided carb will cost 50$ and pricing scaling accordingly (think a lot of mothers will be discouraged to help their youngsters this way)... and if they aggree, at least FC will find means to get money to continue developing AO...

Java...

PS: WTB 100mils... offering a life of servitude and left kidney (got no credit card)
    Last edited by javafan; Dec 6th, 2007 at 17:28:56. Reason: damn keyboard

All these surveys - why is it I can never find the reault posted anywhere, or does FC not want to share it with us?
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    All these surveys - why is it I can never find the reault posted anywhere, or does FC not want to share it with us?
    results were never ment or us.

QFT
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234