Thread: doc armor lvl 170+

doc armor lvl 170+

Any suggestions for good armor from lvl 170 - 210ish? besidea ai armor
    If at first you dont' succeed, reload.

If it moves, shoot it. If it doesn't move, loot it.

I had a ely chest, arith sleeves on one side, that green one from the rk bosses on the other, paramedic pants and inf boots!

Worked out well for me... Just keep nano % down and you're fine
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Retired Doc Professional
    merlin. azure. omni carb.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

The armor from biodome is great if you can get it.

Paramedics is the cheapest of all the AI armor. You definitely want the -cost where you can get it.

Cure for baldness is one of the last head items you'll ever need. Later on, you might want to swap it out for this or that, but it's a great item from as soon as you get it on to well into the endgame.

Heh, just dinged 200 and was wondering the same thing. Got almost full set of merlin armor in bank so maybe that could be option. Wearing QL200+ Miy's nano armor chest, Cure for Baldness, inferno boots and rest is still around QL200 paramedics.
    Jampe

I've been thinking about this as well and it seems that a lot of the good, non-AI armours are docs are nodrop, such as:

+ The azure chest: is awesome for the -nanocost
    + Reactive armour (outside biodome) is nice for TL 5 - TL 6, then Jathos which is inside biodome (and upgradable). Those are the clan versions, I don't remember the Omni versions.
    + Some parts of Ofab are good for the HP, if you are going for a HP setup. I think the main parts would be the sleeves and gloves.
    + 200+ Miy sleeves and chest are okay, the sleeves can help you get the 2sec nano delta.

Merlin is still a viable armour until you can get some dust brigade stuff
    Chronic Shichiroji Argonaut: 220 / 25 / 55 (Slice and dice)
    Not Shichidoc Fighter: 177 / 18 / 42 (Pew Pew)
    Moon Metallishi Dog: 156 / 13 / ?? (Mini TS)

General of Haven (we are recruiting!), Haven's token Aussie and owner of a ql 310 Fine-Tuned DNA-Locked Blaster Rifle.

Hic sunt dracones.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Typical ANZers every subject ends up talking about sheep and criminals

Miy armor (dependant on the flavor you need) is actually a very viable option. (I used 240 nano sleeves for a long time) also in inf/pen there are mystical force parts that add nice evades (no helmet or gloves iirc) Cheap.. just have to find them in team missions.

You said till 210... but starting 205 (if clan) you can do Zods raids (or when they instance it.. sooner if you tag along) and get some nice parts.

I myself stared with merlins at 173 and helod onto that till jsut after 200 when I started to find replacement parts.
    220 Doc ~ "Dr." Ittledoc As of 1 DEC 07 setup || 218 Trader ~ Ittletrad (TL7 gimpage on Trader profession) parked... TS monkey no reason to go any higher
    220 Enf ~ Ittlejohn (1HB FTW!!!) [E] || 146 Fix ~ Johnittle
    216 NT ~ Nanoblender || 11 Crat "WTB" Spellbot
    ~~~Pheonix Rising is Recruiting~~~
    YMMV; Guaranteed 5 min or 5 miles... whichever comes first

Quote Originally Posted by BIGMANFORCE View Post
    and i umm also think that we should have a special nano that u can only cast on froobs,that turns them into lil monkeys and forces their char to work the APF elavator!

I used something like this: http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=132540

I swapped some to Jathos' and got alappaa pads
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!