Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Complaining about Fixer evac?

Complaining about Fixer evac?

Please dont... Ask Kcko, he has this brilliant ''/quit'' evac nano when dying.

Lion Strimple aka Sware

Anything to hold onto that title!

<Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

I posted about this a while ago after I was --> <-- this close to killing Kcko and he /quit , twice !

Suggestion for ppl that use /quit in PvP
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

Lag and ld's happen to everyone but this damn /quit stuff has got to go.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Thumbs down

I've never seen anybody /quit as much as Kcko right before they're about to be killed.

--Tsk

LoL i saw Unit66 did this today at TIR arena , he was dueling tempaz and he disappeared :P

Originally posted by Locoboyz
    LoL i saw Unit66 did this today at TIR arena , he was dueling tempaz and he disappeared :P
    Unit999 does it more than anyone...Nodamp did it today too.

Saw Unit999 do it twice in the arena and two times in 2ho
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

well, unit999 didn't get the chance to /quit i killed him too fast today, sure wish i knew how to post screenshots

Bah!

At this point in the game, titles are good for two things -- FARMING AND HUGGING!!

hmm

Hmm isn't the char supposed to stay in the playfield for an extra 30s or 1 min not sure but thats what i tought? Or is this another bug?

Or they quit and you can't kill them in that short time? I'm not sure but any explanation is welcome
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

mr Bleeep is right, titles don't do anything good to PvP in this game. The people with higher titles never fight if they see a remote chance of them loosing it. Of course many will claim that they are THE EXCEPTION and got more guts than everyone else... pffft. The /quit command should be dissabled during fight both pvm and in pvp. And changing playfield after a fight has started should make you loose pvp points or be impossible.
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

Unit999 is da ubah lama

Hehe

I killed both Unit999 and Kcko....but let me tell you this.

I have NEVER EVER...seen a more gimped soldier then Kcko.

That guy sucks so much that every time he tries to gank me i am STUNNED with AWE and PITTY for the gimp.

How in gods name can he be so gimped...how does he do it.
    What is the secret.
    Has he maxed swimming and adventuring?

He must have done something....what, what is it?
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

lol kcko do it twice to me this WE too...
    and Unit escape me cause he run very fast but i m pexing to resolve this pb

C.I.A
    OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

Re: hmm

Originally posted by Fiix
    Hmm isn't the char supposed to stay in the playfield for an extra 30s or 1 min not sure but thats what i tought? Or is this another bug?

Or they quit and you can't kill them in that short time? I'm not sure but any explanation is welcome
    k, picture this a sec...

Unit999 is standing in one place in 2ho...he has tms up...but people are hitting him so much he is losing a lot of hp, and tms wears, he goes straight to 0%...but he's still standing, at 0% health, even with 1k crits and 2k damage specials, he is still standing, with an empty health bar. Then, he disappears. And reappears with 1 hp point and 1 nano point, in grace, and turns around and zones into a bunker. So unit's character does not physically fall down, even if he does, the target will never switch from 'Unit999' to 'Remains of Unit999'
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: Re: hmm

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

k, picture this a sec...

Unit999 is standing in one place in 2ho...he has tms up...but people are hitting him so much he is losing a lot of hp, and tms wears, he goes straight to 0%...but he's still standing, at 0% health, even with 1k crits and 2k damage specials, he is still standing, with an empty health bar. Then, he disappears. And reappears with 1 hp point and 1 nano point, in grace, and turns around and zones into a bunker. So unit's character does not physically fall down, even if he does, the target will never switch from 'Unit999' to 'Remains of Unit999'
    Well, this is crappy. Why do they even bother to pvp then.

Re: Hehe

Originally posted by Anikitos
    I killed both Unit999 and Kcko....but let me tell you this.

I have NEVER EVER...seen a more gimped soldier then Kcko.

That guy sucks so much that every time he tries to gank me i am STUNNED with AWE and PITTY for the gimp.

How in gods name can he be so gimped...how does he do it.
    What is the secret.
    Has he maxed swimming and adventuring?

He must have done something....what, what is it?
    If Kcko is gimped for you, you must be the most valuable player in all rubi ka ! Kcko is a very good soldier with very good stuff on (ELLTS, River etc ...)
    How could u flame that much? Look a mirror before telling someone is gimped !
    Have you ever thought that you may raise Intelligence a little?

Sometimes it happens you kill a high ranked player w/o any problems (he has killed Johiyat for example and many Novices) and sometimes by unluck, you don't touch the guy who is 2 meters from you !

Stop flaming !
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

This is not about if someone is gimped or not. Its about being lame and having a looser attitude.

((And he is not the best soldier I have met. Tried all the wrong guns on me and have TMS up at %90 health. I have met soldiers that can actually hurt me a lot. Thats why I am commenting on this.))
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

To Maddiganed

Hey Troll.

First of all, i base my stuff on facts.

Yes, Kcko is gimped...
    Every time he has attempted to gank me i kicked his ass.
    Every time i dueled him i kicked his ass.
    He has zoned countless times from me.

I have fought other sols and NONE of them is so bad as him.

Need more facts troll?
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast