Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 200- and 200+ mission reward?

Quote Originally Posted by bitnykk View Post
    that limitation should be removed.

201+ could buy some change and go down there for RK 200+ mishes sometimes, and if he want to team froobies friend, he would prevent them to get XP. that's a little silly if you ask me ...
    completely agree

things like this do keep people from playing. as if AO needs more reasons for people not to play. They should look into things like this to keep the players up and coming!
    <3 AO
    Noorb: 220 Keeper
    Retention: 217 shade
    Hawtpants: 210 trader
    Osker: 210 MA(may re roll)

... just roll a team mission with 5 people and dupe the key for the 220

I'm proud on froobs actually knowing the game when they get high level and I'd like to keep it that way.
    Not to long ago I did a high mission with a 219 enfo in team. It wasn't fun, took long, and all I got was "Target countered messages" and I couldn't steal agg . (I only got agg from the boss, he killed me :P).
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by EdtaatdE View Post
    I'm proud on froobs actually knowing the game when they get high level and I'd like to keep it that way.
    You'd still have to get to 160+ to even be in level range... so that's really a moot point.

And if you want fun, you should stick to a lower level mission. This is easily accomplished.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12