Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Confirmed Collector Loot

Quote Originally Posted by grandefiasco View Post
    Imo, remove all that loot again... its lame, its crashing the economy ingame, which is also part of the game slowly dying, stop giving all the crybaby's what they want
    attract new players by putting more effort in spreading the word
    Spoken like someone with something to lose, because availability of loot doesn't crash economies, it just crashs your pocketbook if you are into speculation.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

The current droprate for anything useful from Collector is so low that I dont plan on ever doing it again.

/sign

CRAP LOOT, 1 Goldbox in 30 Instancen and this was crap toooooo ..... , its a waist of time ......
    Punishment Inc.
    Pringles 220 Soldier - [ E ] | Rize - 217 Doc

A guy in my team just loot an Omni Gun Ship but from a silver chest, not a gold

Yeah ive heard of this. Seems theres some bug where gold loot can be found in silver loot. Ive heard of GoC from a bronze chest but havent verified this myself.

why would that be a bug? I don't think anyone has said any item can't come from any chest, it's just that the chances are much much better afaik.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Its impossible to determine what is and is not a bug because you can never know whats intended. It very well may not be a bug, it just seems like a buggy situation to me

So.. no dillon armor? Thought they sai that would drop.

Possible Explanation

It seems as though the gold silver and bronze boxes share the same loot table, however the higher up you advance through boxes, the more crap is weeded out. Under this theory it's possible to get a supple bot from a bronze box, but it's so much crap and trash loot its highly unlikely, the silver box weeds out a lot of the trash loot, and gold weeds out most of it if not all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by saxobul3 View Post
    It seems as though the gold silver and bronze boxes share the same loot table, however the higher up you advance through boxes, the more crap is weeded out. Under this theory it's possible to get a supple bot from a bronze box, but it's so much crap and trash loot its highly unlikely, the silver box weeds out a lot of the trash loot, and gold weeds out most of it if not all of it.
    This it's quite plausible, it's also possible that all boxes have different droprates for different (but shared among them) drops.

Just dreamt this... I was in the collector instance for the first time. I checked the loot that "popped" and I had received 2 armor pieces (one of which you clicked and thus you signed a peace treaty) and a gold box. Inside the gold box was this item that popped in inv... check this out... it was a note that uppon clicking was granting me 4 mils a week for 400 weeks in a row by leeching creds through an aura from NTs. I bet I'll be dissapointed with loot when I'll finally do it.
    Last edited by kesh; May 24th, 2010 at 18:46:41.

Seems like a complete list then. Awesome. Now to make this instance worth doing and this list might be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    Just dreamt this... I was in the collector instance for the first time. I checked the loot that "popped" and I had received 2 armor pieces (one of which you clicked and thus you signed a peace treaty) and a gold box. Inside the gold box was this item that popped in inv... check this out... it was a note that uppon clicking was granting me 4 mils a week for 400 weeks in a row by leeching creds through an aura from NTs. I bet I'll be dissapointed with loot when I'll finally do it.
    Take a break.. wierding me out man

Also, bummer to hear about the nerfs. With iPande etc, hardly seems appropriate.

Anyone seen 300ql MA attacks dropping off the corpse ? or boxes?
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

bump, i want answers!
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Getting answers to that question would require someone actually bothering to go there. I think you're better off writing that wish in your letter to Santa.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

can anyone confirm whether or not ACDC still drops?
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234