Thread: Anarchy Error Handling

Anarchy Error Handling

Everytime I start AO, I get this message: "Unable to get the InfoObject from the resource database. If this happens every time you start AO, there is a good chance that your installation is corrupt. Please try reinstalling the game."

Ive tried reinstalling 4 times and the message comes up after I log in and out ONCE. Please help me with this matter, I am extremely annoyed.

Vista/7 and installed in the Program Files folder?

Try installing somewhere else, like C:\Games\AO.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

I have Windows 7 and I will try reinstalling it somewhere else. Progam Files(x86)<Funcom<AO.

What i dont understand is why all of a sudden I am getting an error? It has to do with the new patch because it has worked perfect until now.

IT has nothing to do whit this patch at all if you had done a search you will se that it have croped up for a lot of people earlier.

The solution have always been to move the entier AO directory out of program files.

I always recomend puting it in a games directory on another HD if you have one.