Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Mongo Rage

just improve mongo rage with 1000 attack rating (2500 total) to make sure everything lands after that, remove debuff of it and everything would be cool.
    Forever yours. Otmoz.

Duel/solo stats can be faked. Side xp cant be. TL7 nw for life

Quote Originally Posted by mcnurja View Post
    just improve mongo rage with 1000 attack rating (2500 total) to make sure everything lands after that, remove debuff of it and everything would be cool.
    No. This is a stupid post and you should feel bad.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

RK 1 only (RK 2 sucks) I'm selling the most uberest name for a TL 1-7 pvper This name will become even better after the balance update because they are making Mongo Rage even MORE UBERER pretty much. AND AS is gonna suck so you will REALLY need MR to kill people after that s??? hits tha fan.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

funny that you pick on my personal ability to pvp, and make no comment on " is MR op when combined to other profs, such as sol / mp / crat / trader , and so on, OR is it op when combined with Shades / ENF's "

Also, there was a comment about lccing a crat, yes you are right, if the crat is just a good crat, i can kill it, but i was refering to proper pvp`ers and not the emo rk1. lol @ this actualy, i drain 250 evades, and you buff 1k aad .... yea, i guess my drain of 500 IS indeed bigger than your 1k aad buff, who knew .... only on rk1

As for the omg super evades, i dont get MR-ed IF and only IF i dont have both limber and DOF up, dont make it sound like fixers run around with 10000k evades and aad at all time lol ( no wonder threads like this get created ?! ) Also my dear Weltal i said " i was being curious !!! if all these duds with high evades, only die to <insert the OP prof, trox,w/ MR here>. Stop reading what you think i said, and read what i said.

MR is OP, not as much as these crats make it sound. having evades and AAD does not mean you are not ment to ever be killed in pvp. c`;mon common sense ? no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaguar View Post
    Also, there was a comment about lccing a crat, yes you are right, if the crat is just a good crat, i can kill it, but i was refering to proper pvp`ers and not the emo rk1. lol @ this actualy, i drain 250 evades, and you buff 1k aad .... yea, i guess my drain of 500 IS indeed bigger than your 1k aad buff, who knew .... only on rk1
    So, fixers on RK2 just stand there and let people hit them? They don't kite; oh lets say evade perk durations and come back and alpha?

WTB more Rk2 fixers on RK1, they sound like free kills.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Stop picking on me, and think about what this thread is about!!! good god lol

Side note: there is a reason why players like me don't post on these forums, and that is , well ppls like you, simpleminded, who don't look at the big picture of things, and just want band aid fixex, and as soon as some1 disagrees with them, they just focus on things that have no relevance to the matter at hand.

But what do i know, only been playing for 9 and a bit years.
    Last edited by Shaguar; Jan 13th, 2011 at 12:30:24.

shaguar, are you an atrox fixer?
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjaloot View Post
    shaguar, are you an atrox fixer?
    No, my fixer is solitus.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofist View Post
    So, fixers on RK2 just stand there and let people hit them? They don't kite; oh lets say evade perk durations and come back and alpha?

WTB more Rk2 fixers on RK1, they sound like free kills.
    So crats on rk1 dont do what fixers on rk2 dont do ? ... see what im doing here ?... im sure not, cause you'll make another post to explain how fixers should be playd, based on rk1 uber pvp experience, and thats fine also, just remember the thread is about MR, not my fixer, or any fixer for that matter.

Let's not turn this into forum paper pvp, just like all threads end up ....

crats dont have nearly as much evades, runspeeds, healing power, and CC resistance to kite like a fixer
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Let's not turn this into forum paper pvp, just like all threads end up ....
    It is far too late for that.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    crats dont have nearly as much evades, runspeeds, healing power, and CC resistance to kite like a fixer
    You sir, need to talk more reason to WHY MR needs to be removed, and not get involved in this thread about crat vs fixer pvp.
    I do believe you are the one who started this thread, and i can only guess it was cause some SHADE killed your crat on BS. And ofc you than realized that w/o MR , no shade will EVER kill you ( crat )..... so that in game QQ > this thread.

Stay on topic, make sense on what you say, and be aware that EVERYONE needs to die in PvP.

You sir, need to talk more reason to WHY MR needs to be removed, and not get involved in this thread about crat vs fixer pvp.
    I do believe you are the one who started this thread, and i can only guess it was cause some SHADE killed your crat on BS. And ofc you than realized that w/o MR , no shade will EVER kill you ( crat )..... so that in game QQ > this thread.

Stay on topic, make sense on what you say, and be aware that EVERYONE needs to die in PvP.
    hmm how do opifex and the other breeds manage it then ?
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

But that doesn't mean that a specific breed of any prof should be the counter to a specific defense.

That's stupid.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    But that doesn't mean that a specific breed of any prof should be the counter to a specific defense.

That's stupid.
    So you say : crats ONLY die TO an ATROX shade. Or you don't say that. You say : We don't need MR to kill other crats / fixers / ma's / advy's, than why advocate to remove it.

Which one is it ?

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    hmm how do opifex and the other breeds manage it then ?
    Im sure that crats dont need an MR shade to be killed.

I was only making fun of the OP. I dont see how DEADLY is MR when combined to many other professions, so i half guessed he was hammered in BS by an atrox shade ( you know, 5 huge dd perks combined with stun perk and stun procs, leaving him no time to perk Dodge the Blame ( 3800 AAD ) fear the shade, root him and than nuke nuke as + pets drop him instantly. Was only a guess.

Im sure that crats dont need an MR shade to be killed.

I was only making fun of the OP. I dont see how DEADLY is MR when combined to many other professions, so i half guessed he was hammered in BS by an atrox shade ( you know, 5 huge dd perks combined with stun perk and stun procs, leaving him no time to perk Dodge the Blame ( 3800 AAD ) fear the shade, root him and than nuke nuke as + pets drop him instantly. Was only a guess.
    well MR removes the only real weakness of being atrox, lower evades from trickle + the gain base hp also.

how do they gain evades might you ask ? simple, take your trox shade, all def geared up, def spirits ect, he can steam roll a crat b4 he can react, and still avoid loads of dmg with keeping high evades, for opifex and other breeds they have to sacrifice so much def that it becomes kill before be killed, this goes for alot of other profs.

like trox ranged advys they can just go full out defensive, be unkillable and perk the world too.

that is my main issue with it, having you cake and eating it, so therefore i think people in a AR setup should get more benefit from it or that it should come with a AAD/RS debuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    well MR removes the only real weakness of being atrox, lower evades from trickle + the gain base hp also.

how do they gain evades might you ask ? simple, take your trox shade, all def geared up, def spirits ect, he can steam roll a crat b4 he can react, and still avoid loads of dmg with keeping high evades, for opifex and other breeds they have to sacrifice so much def that it becomes kill before be killed, this goes for alot of other profs.

like trox ranged advys they can just go full out defensive, be unkillable and perk the world too.

that is my main issue with it, having you cake and eating it, so therefore i think people in a AR setup should get more benefit from it or that it should come with a AAD/RS debuff.

I dont PvP with an atrox shade.

Don't pick on Advys, it doesn't matter what breed they are, its the same game with them ( hard to kill, kill most )

Trox shade, with MR perked, will not kill an crat that sees it coming, or a fixer or an advy, or an ma. Again, all these evades prof, have some badass perks that they can use to avoid a MR gank.

Again, the discusion seem to only point things on shade's way. Like i have said, there are another 14 ? profs in AO, and most of them do not get OMG OP-ed if they have it. Also, the prof that get the most out of it, can still kill most other profs, with some nerfing i supose.

Again, YOU CAN NOT HAVE IT ALL ( or we would be playing Adenturer Online, and we would all have 220/30/70 trox advys ) AND EVEN THAN !!!! SOME1 WOULD SAY OMG OP !!!!
    NERF ( SOMETHING ).

How many professions have I seen use MR.

Advy, Agent, Enforcer, Fixer, Keeper, Martial Artist, Shade, and Soldiers.
    8/14 classes. And I'm sure others have experimented with it too.

Regardless, as has been stated, going full def, and having a perk that removes all downsides is broken. Keep thinking otherwise.

Your an idiot.
    Go away.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Dont nerf MR please, people should learn to deal with it and stop emo thread: "Omg i got poxed by a MR toon :'(" tyvm.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast