Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Invisible social back

They hate us!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Bump for allowing us to disable the visibility of backitems.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Bump!!! /signed
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

Seriously, good necro-bump..

Bump! Stop making all the good armors cloaks if you're not going to allow us to disable them. No one wanst to look like an amorphous blob or a ghost, and notucomm is hideous.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    Nope. The photon-embedded cloak hides any back armor. Cloak however use a different system where it's some kind of overlay and it won't work. Only possible solutions atm are "Show social only" or hiding it by using a diffferent Cloak in social.

Bumb for Hide back item option!
    I bugposted this ages ago to an ARK, it even hides back armor if put in neck slot.

Also, adv morph cancels light effect... sux to be adv in arid.

Badorde 220/30 ranger troxer adphy
    Mindsphere 220/30 soli crattikus
    Crowey 220/30 nindja tr0xs healthgivas
    Badorder 220/30 pewpew troks reflector
    Badodor 220/30 tarder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12