Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TL7 towers have sick NR/aad check versus perks.

TL7 towers have sick NR/aad check versus perks.

As I said in title, here is proof: http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5...etresisted.jpg

I and others can't land perks with NR check, even perks with AMS:
    Attack skills: Attack modifier 100 % vs Defense skills: Nano resist 100 %
    in this situation: ~9700AR on Nano feast perk and as you can see tower resisted.

It means another perks have 0% chance to land if I can't land even AI perks.

All towers should get same NR/AAD check like 255 CT, because there isn't so freaking high defensive skill and those "guardian towers" are really hilarious if I try to perk them.

I know side with tl7 towers will be against fixing bugs, but I don't think that defensive skill was intended to be so high, when even -6400 NR isn't enough to perk them.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Nov 7th, 2010 at 18:28:26.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Maybe that particular tower trained NR8.

But seriously, is it only that tower that gets resisted, or all towers/turrets? If it's only this type, I see no reason why shouldn't it stay like that, given the fact how fragile conductors already are.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Maybe that particular tower trained NR8.

But seriously, is it only that tower that gets resisted, or all towers/turrets? If it's only this type, I see no reason why shouldn't it stay like that, given the fact how fragile conductors already are.
    All towers, all types of Guardian Conductor XXX-HP,AAD,PM/SI,AAO,...normal turrets are perkable with CBIII and turrets with ql 275+ aren't even with CB3.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Nov 7th, 2010 at 18:40:06.
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

your QQing cuz you cant perk something that has no damage and thats immobile?

GG
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Puzzytehcrat has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. Happy to be the First Clan ***MALE*** Crat to hit AI 30 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat.

Quote Originally Posted by RemodCrat View Post
    your QQing cuz you cant perk something that has no damage and thats immobile?

GG
    I don't know what you said, but thanks for bump.
    I hope that planned nerf for perks checking NR+AAD will solve this bug.
    Last edited by Darkirbiska1; Nov 7th, 2010 at 20:21:48.

It's a known bug - mobs are not affected by NR debuffs when it comes to perks, try beast or DB2 boss, it's same as towers.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    It's a known bug - mobs are not affected by NR debuffs when it comes to perks, try beast or DB2 boss, it's same as towers.
    So why this "known" bug wasn't still fixed?

Because it's not, errr..... Game-breaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    idk, I asked about it in 2008 and it wasn known before that.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Um... when I was levelling my NT, I used to require CB to perk some of those redeemed mobs. I don't think it's true to say that mobs aren't affected by NR debuffs to land perks.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Not enough QQ
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    Not enough QQ
    Probably yes, good time to fix it finally( as 10000... others known bugs)
    So QQ

Yeah i've noticed that conductors have insane NR, a lot of the time I can't land nano feast on conductors on my 92 agent (1.1k AR at 92..)
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    Yeah i've noticed that conductors have insane NR, a lot of the time I can't land nano feast on conductors on my 92 agent (1.1k AR at 92..)
    It must be some bug, towers counter my nukes like someone with NR3-5, ql300 towers can counter CB 4 in row even when I just landed 1 CB before.
    You can see that -6400NR isn't enough to perk 255 Conductor or even lower like ql225 on endgame 220NT with CM+Umbral, as Graft said Beast and other high level mobs are really uneprkable with our main perks, which checks NR, while my 208 shade can perk beast very easy with non-NR checking perks every time.

Here's and easy fix,
    Don't play Nt while attacking towers and use a Physical damage toon over nano

Also if you want to perk Beast, do Real pande instead of instanced
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Puzzytehcrat has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. Happy to be the First Clan ***MALE*** Crat to hit AI 30 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat.

Hmm. Weird. I've never had any problems landing nukes and stuff on the crat.

Did they change this?

Maybe they have crapload of AAD and AAD alone. Try to test it with low AR toon, with regular hits and then come back with results.

they just have immune to nr checking perks.

You think that's bad. I once attacked a tower and it spawned loads of red dots that killed me.
    Entventurer 214 Adv
    Entagain 220 Doc
    Reali 220 Shade
    Entity206 216 Engi

All Stripped, aw yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Hmm. Weird. I've never had any problems landing nukes and stuff on the crat.

Did they change this?
    No, it isn't new, I remember that towers and some endgame bosses were unperkable since first time when I tried to use those perks, it was like 2007, but it is probably much older "weird" stuff.

Well, at tl3 I don't have perked Nano Feast and perking ql100 tower with 92 crat shouldn't be problem. I really would like to see note with def check on all towers in every QL, I think that even Funcom developers don't know correct numbers. I am sometimes surprised how I and others can pay for some game with so many bugs and problems.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast