Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anarchy Online Item Store?

Exactly : you can buy in store : time

it takes time to farm AI grouds, farm Lox and farm pande.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

And like I said, time is valued differently depending on what goes on in that time. You don't need any special skills to AFK your way to levels at kite hill or as lvl 160 in inferno team or grinding VP by semi-AFKing in BS because you want to demonstrate how much you hate pvp. Now, you can skip that time through several options if that's what you want.
    Leaving all the rest of the game that actually requires skill, friends and coordination with other players to you. If that's not good enough for you, then I guess you'll have to find another game where they do sell endgame gear.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

You can farm points in raidbots semi-AFK too so let's get those ACDCs and iGoCs in the store posthaste!
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

That's your opinion...

My opinion is that you dont need more skill to leech in raidbots and get your BoC/AI bots /symbs than to leech in BS. So the "time valuation" is the same.

And no, I m not for a game that sells endgame gear. That's why I am against selling VP there.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

It's your own choice to join raidbots and leech and ruin the part of the game that's supposed to be fun. If you only want pvp, perhaps you should look to other games.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    It's your own choice to join raidbots and leech and ruin the part of the game that's supposed to be fun.
    Replace raidbots by BS and the sentence is still true.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

It's your own choice to join raidbots and leech and ruin the part of the game that's supposed to be fun. If you only want pvp, perhaps you should look to other games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    Replace raidbots by BS and the sentence is still true.
    So you're ruining PvP by joining BS now?
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

No, according to Mastablasta, it's your choice to join a raidbot and afk leech and, hence, ruining your chance to have a fun moment.

I m saying that going into bs and afking instead of taking part is exactly the same, it ruins your chance to have a fun moment.

Except than some people (like me) find fun in getting in BS with a leveling toon, and people (like mastablasta) find fun into doing PvM raids.

To each his own ... but I dont see how the 2 are differents, and should not be treated differently when talking about buyable stuff.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

Well there's the unofficial bartle test that with it's about 1mill responses show that only 25% of people are into competitive pvp. Meaning that the majority don't really care for it, which is evident in the complaints about lack of running BS. Which means that the buyable VP is a perfectly targeted product.

And I'm not disagreeing, I'm just seeing that there's a point to making VP buyable as opposed to endgame raid rewards.
    The Red Brotherhood

lol at prices

3600 points/30$ for 1k tokens rofl )
    FC really think someone will pay this price? /10 at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikeep View Post
    lol at prices

Some will, some wont.

Those that cant or wont can always get things the old fashioned way you know.

Buying buff cans or VPs or tokens or whatever should be seen as the route of last resort, not the first place you go to.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

lol at prices

Sure you can get it pretty quickly on a TL5 these days, but a few months ago I would of easily paid that instead of grinding endless missions on my 110 parry stick doc (missions - not fun in that setup)
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

So Sonikeep you would say that 3 dollars is a good price for 1000 tokens?
    The Red Brotherhood

$30 for instant 1k board? Sounds cheap to me.
    Sorhan 220/30/70 fix * Aeschines 220/30/70 crat * Mengqi 220/30/70 sol * Hephaistion 220/30/67 adv
    President of the Obsidian Order - Join us today!

So Sonikeep you would say that 3 dollars is a good price for 1000 tokens?
    its 5-7 hours in s10 so yeas its ok for 3$

or just do daily every day and u will have 2500 when u ding 210.
    Last edited by Sonikeep; Nov 17th, 2010 at 16:30:37.

are u the one getting 1.5billion creds per hour with an average toon in sec10, too? =)
    -[nitr0]-
    sexiest trox alive

or just do daily every day and u will have 2500 when u ding 210.
    You do 1k token in 7 hours in S10 with a toon that needs a 1k board ??
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

ma in 200sh imps and predator can make it,
    as for me i do it with twink ma and toon who needs tokens on follow )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12