Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Level packs (Boost to 50, Boost to 100, Boost to 150, Boost to 199).

Fixing boring levelling shouldn't ideally be done by paying to skip it..
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I support this cause they already offer something like this for Age of Conan, and Id love it here more then there....
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

It's only okay for me because you need a 220 to do it. There must be harsh requirements for that.

This is no different that rolling your 6th char and sitting at hecklers because you really don't feel like going through the euip/leveling/twinking process again.

Leveling for you first char still could be looked at but it's a different topic imo. This item fits the game for a veteran surprisingly.

There is something I don't like about this : AO isn't centered on 220, not 100% anyway, and it is important to not disregard the lower levels. The level pack should stop at 175 maximum imo.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

I like it, it's the closest thing to this, we will ever get.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

imo, give xp-stims to those who already have a 220/30/70 and skip level packs.

Apart from that fixing the grind is great.

Pff, wont stop me from helping newbies, and I know for a fact that several other clan organizations won't stop either.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Think its plains stupid idea the only thing keeping this game from collapsing are the pvp ranges imo as long as you can have a few specific lvl twinks most people are not gonna complain, but I do think this is a bit too much....

btw hoping FC gets more whacky and will sell collector boxes for a few dollars, LOL!

or just when making a char, LET ME SELECT THE LEVEL I HAVE A 220 !!!1111 ( why bother making it super-easy using a lot of effort rather than just letteig you choose what lvl char u wanna have....

i approve. but, this is the requierments id guess, must have 220 yes. must pay 60-80 euro. must have atleast 5 veteran points. can be used only once every 6 months and block it from linked accounts with in those 6 months. and also this stops the use of 3rd party sites (which is a huge risk to your account(s). characters starts with nothing.

ALSO would maybe bring more players back when engine goes live.. probably many there thinking oh god do i have to lvl a new character because i dont want to play the one i have etc etc.

you guys are the reason we dont get nice things stop ruining the fun for other people.

peace.

Honestly leveling is already so ****ed up in this game there's not much they can do to make it worse....

Bumping this list.

This game is getting stupid.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

can they plx cancel this programme after ive made myself a personal TSer, 275mish roller/calmer and perma beh dispenser?
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

I just hope they cancel the entire shop system altogether.

I hope it falls dead on arrival and it causes AO to flirt with bankruptcy so they'll learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchic1 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but the people that are actually new, don't do kite teams as much as you think.... They also continuously gear their toons. We have a couple new players in our org, rl friends and that's their playing style.
    The people who already have 220s do, though, or at least a lot of the time. I'm torn on level selling, but honestly, removing some of the OST **** this way could be a great move.

This post sums up my exact thoughts for this "proposition".
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

the shop system is cool, but sell shirts, sneakers, social crap like that. not this.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

So all the people that begged for the last 3 years to an option to start a new toon at level 200 after getting one to 220 ( just search for the threads ) are going to get what they asked for but will have to pay for it.

It was all the rage and well supported even just last year when it was free save for getting a toon to 220. It must be the have to pay for it that is upsetting people. Because that is the only real difference in the item shop version and the asked for version from years past.
    Lheann
    President of When I Grow Up

Lhisa - MA - RK1
    MaxKillz - Enf - RK1
    Namaru - Enf - RK1

"If you find yourself loosing a fight, your tatics suck."

People have -always- had the option to buy levels from outside sources. I don't believe the % of people buying levels will increase. Seriously. They aren't selling shadow levels. They are giving veteran players (with a 220 toon) an optional way to skip part of a long grueling grind. They still have to get the shadow levels and -everything- that comes with a character. I don't know the prices on the items yet, but if someone wants to pay 50 bucks for 199 levels, 50 bucks for 100k vp, 30 bucks for 1k tokens, and money for whatever else, I am 100% okay with that.

World of Warcraft even offered something like this with the expansions with night elfs or whatever. This is a good marketing tactic and gives people that have already done the grind a way around it.

Fixing Xp, making leveling "more fun" will only satisfy people for a finite amount of time until it becomes boring again. Leveling will always be a grind no matter how you dress it up, so those fixes will not help.

Kinda just rambling, i havent slept in a couple days, but still, the selling of levels is fine. We already have 200 regular levels, 20 SL levels, 30 Ai levels, 70 Research level, 2,500 token grind, vp grind. There is too much grind in this game. Easing up on it is a GOOD thing. I've been playing this game (pretty hardcore) for 7 years and still dont have a 220/30/70 char with every single item i've ever wanted.

There is still plenty to work for in this game. The only thing I DONOT like is the replica sets of high-value armor. People wear it not only because it has good mods, but because its status symbol. I don't mind some armors. But not the expensive stuff =\
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Cant wait to see all the insta Doc and engi pockets, anytime somone pvp's!!!

add me to the list
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Puzzytehcrat has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. Happy to be the First Clan ***MALE*** Crat to hit AI 30 RK1

Quote Originally Posted by Fugyaz View Post
    Crats, ordy has no room being close to this list. Thelibertine is one of the best Omnis, worth mentioning. Hands down the over all award goes to Puzzytehcrat.

Fact: The last 220/24/70 toon I made was in july. (At alien daily rate will be ai30 just after new year)
    Fact: The amount of teams I entered for this was ~ less than 10 (Daily+quest+wife and 3 accounts)
    Fact: I honestly dont know many people with only 1 account.

If this boosts the financial part of AO, fine by me, might actually see the new engine soon then.

cheers.
    "Death is as big a part of life, as life it self".
    First wizard, Sword of Truth.

Macdk TL7 Equip
    Baraccus TL7
    Equip
    Raugmoss TL7
    Equip
    Maczilla TL5
    Equip
    Maczol TL4
    Equip

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast