Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AO Store?

Char slots.

Pioneer BP buff can.
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

The saddest thing about the item store is that any really good suggestions people come up with are likely to be seen from a $$$-perspective and it's unlikely that FC will put those kinds of things in normal stores to reduce AO's inflation problem (which ofc makes it harder and harder for new players to get into the game)
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Omni/Clan -> Neut application form. $50 or 1bill credits.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

How about recall beacon which calls you to your last saved position with a Cooldown of 60 minutes?
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

A taunt. That is all I want, really.

A real honest to goodness "Ignore the frackin Doctor and pound on me" taunt.

I can't seem to get it through the balance process, so please place it in the store.

(This was not sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Extra character slots for your account! I would pay 10 euro a piece!
    This would be awsome
    /Kehaan - lvl 220 Crat - Atrox/
    /Kehaax - lvl 150 Fixer - Atrox/
    /Kehtra - lvl 210 Trader - Atrox/
    /Kehelectric - lvl 165 NT - Atrox/
    /Kehxao - lvl 150 Doctor - Solitus!?/
    A proud advisor of Cerberus

A. - If one of your characters already has a sl garden key, you can buy a version of it to any of your toons (taking into account level/side). (Damn stupid boring annoying quests)

B. - Possibilty to open a garden shop so you can buy the nanos in there (tired of begging for someone with x key to get me a nano from there). Make it a one time use for balance maybe

1. Funny morph nanos (like the ones from halloween)
    2. Extra characters slots
    3. Transfer characters from rk1 to rk2 and vice-versa
    4. Social stuff(clothing, costumes, pets, etc)
    5. Dye kits to use on your armors/weapons/social clothes

No issue with VP's, altho a better way to get them would have been a better choice, maybe in the Alien mission/Alien Daily missions

As for level packs, if you want to use it, use it. Alot of decent content/loot is lost but that's your choice. Alot of ppl are paying for it already anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerusha View Post
    How about recall beacon which calls you to your last saved position with a Cooldown of 60 minutes?
    Why in the Nine Hells of Baator would you want to put the Atrox Grid on a 60min timer?!
    Metalynx, hey, Metalynx!
    Is there any Smoked Reet left?

"You ate it all already, didn't you?"
    Nyoro~n

Soldier/engi only berets in various colors.

1. Full or single IP resets.

2. Additional character slots.

3. Additional ACTIVE slots for an account (log more than one character from one account!).

4. Some fun social pets that will do more than /follow, I'd gladly pay for a pet leet that would pee on someone's boots that annoyed me.

5. Clothing that was customized with a texture that I upload / provide.

6. 38 different flavors of pie.
    Rimor:
    Russless - 220 Opifex Agent
    Moriarty - 220 Solitus Crat
    Urassis - 170 Nano-mage NT
    Eccles - 219 Opifex fixer
    Subwaysplat - 25 Atrox Enforcer
    Templetastic - 60 Atrox Enforcer
    Shishkabob - Opifex Shade
    Goonagal - Atrox Keeper

Proud Member of The Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Russless View Post
    4. Some fun social pets that will do more than /follow, I'd gladly pay for a pet leet that would pee on someone's boots that annoyed me.
    You can also target the other player that has a social pet & type:
    /pet duel
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Can I haz an Afro on my Trox toons please?

Or Maybe weapons/Shields that don't show their huge-azz arms going through them while standing or running

Oh! A Toilet Nano, ppl cast Cast when they go ./afk Bio/Taking a Dump/Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl/ Freshening Up/ Powdering the Nose

^^ Really Sets the Message
    Last edited by Skullknight89; Nov 17th, 2010 at 04:24:15.
    Oh Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Skullknight89 View Post
    Oh! A Toilet Nano, ppl cast Cast when they go ./afk Bio/Taking a Dump/Taking the Browns to the Super Bowl/ Freshening Up/ Powdering the Nose
    As long as it makes a flushing sound when you cancel it
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

A Lady Ga-Ga outfit made from bacon.

Reference - That dress
    ZeePhonz :: 220/30/70 Adventurer
    ZeeMedic :: 220/30/70 Doctor
    ZeeDaKeep :: 220/30/70 Keeper
    Cratscan :: 220/30/70 Bureaucrat
    ZeeStabbie :: 220/30/65 Shade
    ZeeInstein :: 220/21/60 Engineer

President of A.R.S. (Athens Recovery Service)

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR".

Quote Originally Posted by Zeephonz View Post
    A Lady Ga-Ga outfit made from bacon.

Reference - That dress

She must have stank Hard wearing that, and I noticed the one on her azz was smoked. Probably ripped a Few silent ones
    Oh Yeah!

Another one: stamps that allow you to send items between RK1 & RK2 - a dropdown available only to folks with a stamp in their inventory; the stamp is consumed upon opening the mail window regardless of the recipient's dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Extra character slots for your account! I would pay 10 euro a piece!
    Yeah. But make the price so that the first one is cheap (around 5e) while the next ones become progressively more expensive.

I was thinking of "extended inventory / bank". But these do not belong in the shop. They should be available to anyone, really.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

I would like to see the complete beast fake armor set, not the one we got now without burden.
    ಠ_ಠ

i'd like to see the web and not just the item store

Id like the replica stuff to be obviously replicas, rather than just renamed copies of the existing stuff.
    Omutb - President - Ring of Destruction

If you only knew the power of the Frosted Strawberry Poptart....

"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead." - because Wales just isnt a country

Chernobyl, providing the freshest bottled water since 1986, for that healthy green glow.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast