Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in the AO Store?

Colored carb.
    Nerf 219 Shadow lurking Agent
    Markerz 220 Scented Engineer
    Cruellia 164 Villain Bureaucrat
    Bender 76 Shiny metal Agent

We know from the collector armor that you can extend armor with pockets and other things..
    so I suggest:
    Extra cabbage (Atrox only ofcause)
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    We know from the collector armor that you can extend armor with pockets and other things..
    so I suggest:
    LOL!

Fund it!
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by ArienSky View Post
    so I suggest:
    bumping this
    220 crat ~Frocratarox~
    130 doc ~Mrfunny~
    150 engi ~Miniwheats~
    220 Shade ~Tsume~
    60 NT ~Nomorenano~
    220 fixer ~Barlock~
    Spirit Guide You

Arrow

Breed change...

...so I can change from trox to solitus.

Lower prices, so I can choose more than one "nice" thing for one character FC is not utilizing a proper consumer interest and willingness to buy curve that would maximize profits, unless they are just being sneaky and doing something I would call dishonest.

Sell high at the start, then lower prices after a month to rake in further prices from those not willing to pay so much.

How's that dishonest
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

"FP plz" placard
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    There is an AS baseball bat? I want to see a sneak attack pistol
    You missed this some time back?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Menzagitat View Post
    Breed change...

NO! We're supposed to be getting this for free with the rebalance. Don't let them think they can get away with charging us for it now.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Menzagitat View Post
    Breed change...

y would u want to change from trox?? trox is the best breed imo and the challenge of twinki9ng jus makes it that much more fun

Solitus ftw
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

How about some of these for 2000 points? $10 donation towards advertising for Anarchy Online. I might buy points then
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

AO doesn't need%
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Org banners and cloaks (or other social item besides all t-shirts). Allow an org president to submit a design or logo for an org that can then be made available for the org members to purchase in a set for about 2000 points.

The banner would be in the form of a placeable flag pole, or similar to those banners samurai would have on their backs (zomg too asian!). The cloak would probably take some tweaking to get right.

The org must have existed for at least 6 months and the org members will only see their own orgs design, as to whether the items should be nodrop idk.

The friggin Santa Hat that disappears after 16 hours. Make one that lasts forever. PLEASE.
    ....................................-Eridonis-
    ................-Sleighbells-................-Northpole-
    ....-Psyche-...............-Decembersky-...........-Karma-
    ...............-Winterbelle-.................-Snowing-
    .....................................-Graffiti-

Funcom employee

There is one in the shop already - Both the hat and the suit, in permanent versions. Look for the "Vacuum Packed Santa Outfit". =)
    Brad L. McAtee / Kintaii
    Former Senior AO Designer & Jack of All Trades
    (2007 - 2012)
    ~~ Twitter :: Facebook :: Norse Noir ~~

I. Love. You. <3 <3

Just bought it... still says 16 hour limit? Any chance of making a set that stays forever?

I would contact support then. Kintaii said it is permanent.
    Happy employee of the Omni Tek corporation.
    I am destruction. I am creation. I am Engineer.
    Free Tradeskill Services on RK1. Includes AI Armor.

AOMover | AwesOme Script
    Open Source Licenses, enjoy your freedom

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast