Thread: AoC content in ao.

AoC content in ao.

ok in Age of Conan. theres offline lvls every 4 days you get 1 lvl. what if we got that in ao? happy? discuss.

Passive leveling might be something to consider, most newer MMOs have at least some support for either this or some kind of shortcut to higher levels. The question is how they'd implement it without screwing twinks and/or creating an army of random level 200 alts after a few months/years.

Quote Originally Posted by CppThis View Post
    Passive leveling might be something to consider, most newer MMOs have at least some support for either this or some kind of shortcut to higher levels. The question is how they'd implement it without screwing twinks and/or creating an army of random level 200 alts after a few months/years.
    well, in aoc you can choose which char over lvl 30.

So in AO, you'd have to choose a character above level 150? Hm. That might work..
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Cmon guys, Daily Missions effectively ARE passive levelling.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Kinkstaah: That's true. ^^
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    true, just trying to save FC some heat and this may work tho incase that person may not be able to log on for a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistid View Post
    true, just trying to save FC some heat and this may work tho incase that person may not be able to log on for a day or so.
    That said.
    "Oh no, I missed my daily (effectively free) XP and AXP, clearly Funcom should fix this!"

... no, really. This is just bad. I may as well ask for some PVP kills too, without logging in. It's just a really bad precedent.. begging for the super casual player's subscription.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

For the record, a lot of lowbie dailies are still badly unbalanced. It's only passive for the levelranges that don't really need the extra boost.

Shhhh. Or else.... Dailies rewards for those who don't have enough time to do a daily, coming soon to an ingame shop near you.

I want mine with extra tokens please. And axp on the side.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

<3 Daily missionz
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

hmm, was there any info on lvl's/ xp being sold in the item store aswell?

certainly hope not, one free 200 char for any1 with a 220 would be ok, but buyable xp/sk would be BS of the year
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Insane666 View Post
    hmm, was there any info on lvl's/ xp being sold in the item store aswell?

certainly hope not, one free 200 char for any1 with a 220 would be ok, but buyable xp/sk would be BS of the year
    Why don't you go read the official updates on this instead of speculating at random based on forumposts?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics