Thread: Ofab shops

Ofab shops

With the non upgraded ofab armor losing it's nodrop status, are there still gonna be profession locks on the shops themselves, or would I be able to get some soldier ofab for a lower character using my fixer?

Just thought I'd ask, cause that would be pretty nice to do, but I'd understand if it wasn't gonna happen.
    Last edited by Spartanx9; Nov 14th, 2010 at 15:40:12.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Would be more interesting if they made one section with shops for pants, boots, sleeves etc, one booth for each part type, and add all the professions parts there (for the yesdrop stuff)
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

I'm p. sure FC want you to spend PP on yesdrop Ofab so No.
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

no they wont. they are doing this so ppl whit crazy ammoun of VP can sell or buy armor for friends. so they get the chanse to use some of the VPs
    Rylourne 220/21 enf

Nanoryl 220/19 NT NEW NAME (Nanobots)

Unisolder 126/15 sold

ThaBeast 220/xx/xx inc pvp beast

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    I'm p. sure FC want you to spend PP on yesdrop Ofab so No.
    Since it's the basic OFAB gear going yesdrop, you don't have to buy it with PP. But if shops are still locked, you would have to get someone of the right profession to buy it for you.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics