Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Item Store: Profession Specific Tools

Do you get the gms on all your toons on all linked accounts? The 5400 would be worth it I think. If it 's just for one sub account, no thank you.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Shye View Post
    stuff like that should always be expensive, so no maybe increase the price
    Those that are yearly subscribers like me all know that we never get any free game time / special offers etc etc (or I certainly haven't). Yes we get our FP, but to have to subscribe for more than 4 years (circa 800 GBP), and having 2 fully paid accounts and still not having enough FP is outrageous. We're given our loyalty points then still can't access usefull items after 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by protozo View Post
    Do you get the gms on all your toons on all linked accounts? The 5400 would be worth it I think. If it 's just for one sub account, no thank you.
    Yep, its just for one (sub) account.
    Last edited by Stigman; Dec 5th, 2010 at 03:43:46.
    .:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigman View Post
    Yep, its just for one (sub) account.
    That's too bad, seeing how all linked accounts share Funcom points, I was hoping they'd share the gms. 50$ for a portable gms is nuts.

The items are awesome.. but 5400 points each, even account wide..it's not gonna happen.

I mean, tbh, isn't that the amount for a full year of subscription? I rather pay for a toon for a full year to tell me what's in the GMS. Wait, I already do. So where's the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
    It's horrible that these are ingame anyway.

So, no.
    This

can fr00bs buy and use that GMS thingy ?
    You have already reached the maximum number of allowed accounts
    You are not allowed to create any new accounts

If they must be ingame they should be very expensive. A big no for lowering the price.
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
    With the dwindling playerbase, do-it-yourself is a good solution.
    Couldnt have said it better myself, heh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123