Thread: Burning Prisoner stole my XP buff.

Burning Prisoner stole my XP buff.

As i heard of entering BS with XP buff that you bought in item store removes it i thought that i take the buff after before handing in the mission .... Off to kill a prisoner, Burning Prisoner in my case cleared my NCU and removed the XP buff aswell.

Just for your information ...

Although this is not related to the OP.. I think it's good information anyway:
    XP buffs don't affect reward XP. (Except the SideXP which is calculated for *all* XP)
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

The bastard!
    .:: Proud Member of Obsidian Order RK1 ::.

I m sure he's off to inf mish now ... and he'll come back with one or 2 more level !!!
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by linfix View Post
    As i heard of entering BS with XP buff that you bought in item store removes it i thought that i take the buff after before handing in the mission .... Off to kill a prisoner, Burning Prisoner in my case cleared my NCU and removed the XP buff aswell.

Just for your information ...
    Ha, FC should do that with Dyna's and Boss's in the game. Have them clear your NCU.

So I guess with Prisoners, beast and 12man are going to wipe your NCU. Thats pretty awesome.

I knew FC had a few tricks up there sleeve

Is OK! U has shop button to buy moar!

Monies plz!
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig