Thread: Phasefront and Paid Points

Phasefront and Paid Points

Out of sheer curiosity, how can one buy items from the Phasefront Vendor now that Paid Points no longer exist? The Vendor still demands Paid Points..
    ಠ_ಠ

You have the option of transferring your paid points to an account as Phasephront points.

I believe that you can do so, both from the in-game store and the account page.

Tell me where it is in the account page because its not where it used to be.

Edit: Now I got it, you buy paid points with your funcom points and they're apparently transfered ingame. Pretty clumsy. Why not have the whole game work on funcom points instead?
    ಠ_ಠ

See here for the significant difference between the two; Including the severe benefit you have by buying something for PP instead of FCP.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Yea, thanks I knew which is what.

Its still clumsy and irritating for the customer, but easier for them, I suppose..

Edit: Here's a thought on how they could have done it with little effort:

When you buy 1200 funcom points, all your chars automatically get 1000 PP transered ingame. No clumsy buying PP in the account page or anything. Same outcome though.
    Last edited by Warhead; Dec 14th, 2010 at 18:09:23.
    ಠ_ಠ

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead View Post
    Yea, thanks I knew which is what.

Its still clumsy and irritating for the customer, but easier for them, I suppose..

Edit: Here's a thought on how they could have done it with little effort:

When you buy 1200 funcom points, all your chars automatically get 1000 PP transered ingame. No clumsy buying PP in the account page or anything. Same outcome though.
    The thing is:
    The Paidpoints that you transfer ingame are +1000 (for example) per character on your account. With these points you can buy things from the phasefront vendor.
    The points you do not transfer ingame manualy, will be used as FunCom Points.
    These points (+20%?) can be used in the itemshop.
    The points you transfered ingame, cannot be used in the itemshop.

So when buying pp, and then directly transfer them into you account automatically, is pretty messed up if you were planning to buy tokens/vp/xp stims for that.
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.