Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - February 4th, 2011 - Meetings and Setups

You know, get a few posters up in there, maybe a cardboard cutout of some cute opi chick, and you'll be feelin' like home.

I use to work in a building like that here, and it does get noisy if people talk to loudy
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostadio View Post
    In that 2nd picture, is someone reading the forums? Haven't had my coffee yet so I can't see too well :S
    Nah...pink and blue...looks like a nano document spreadsheet!
    It's forums on left screen and a nanodoc on right screen.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Office looks very dull compared to the last one, hope you can buff it up and feel right at home.
    "Death is as big a part of life, as life it self".
    First wizard, Sword of Truth.

Macdk TL7 Equip
    Baraccus TL7
    Equip
    Raugmoss TL7
    Equip
    Maczilla TL5
    Equip
    Maczol TL4
    Equip

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    At least there's new info about when it will be released in there.
    nice one :-D
    220 Agent + :: 220 Doctor + :: 220 Soldier + :: 220 Enforcer + :: 220 Bureaucrat + :: 217 Adventurer + :: 217 Trader + :: 159 Engineer :: 112 Fixer

Inferno Travelguides

Who gets the view in windowview2 and who gets the one in windowview1?

Also, having spent some time in Cubeville, looking at higher-ups in the cushy private office along the perimeter, I can say two things: Allowing the dog to hang out in the office while the drones slave away in the hive is not helping and...the other is "Damn the Man, Cubevillers unite!"

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    ...mutants, Celine Dion and polarbears!
    Is that an echo?
    Liamboru 220 Engineer - Brianboru 220 Soldier - Padraigboru 150 Soldier - Tadghboru 60 Engineer - Cormacboru 15 Engineer
    ...and ofc, the army of buff hoes
    ------------------------------------
    PvPDood: Hey, come back and duel me again, I hardly ever get to fight a gimp like you! - Get a /tell like that and it sort of makes you want to evaluate what you thought was a twink!

Walker
    : Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy! Anarchy!
    Texas Ranger
    : I don't even know what that means, but I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Niemandsland View Post
    So, this office has the advantage that you can drive to your desk with your car?
    They are now in NA after all...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Kintaii drinks too much... of whatever there was in the half dozen bottles and other liquid containers spread over that new desk...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Liamboru View Post
    Is that an echo?
    Echo? O_o

No more reading FWM on company time, damn time zones

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Kintaii drinks too much... of whatever there was in the half dozen bottles and other liquid containers spread over that new desk...
    No bins yet?
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

For just having moved in, working on not only the "just moved" stuff of situating everything but keeping AO running and working on the revamp docs, I think the office looks great! I think it needs a painting of Phillip Ross, maybe some ferns in the corners and some lava lamps coming down from the ceiling and a cardboard cutout of some cute Opifex females and maybe one of a Trox just to remind you to keep working and don't worry about the cute Opi females.... jk!

Hope you start feeling at home soon!
    Seek Peace and you shall find me. Seek War, and there you will find me also. I hold the Light of Love in the darkness of the Abyss and e'er that star shall shine forth and give hope and comfort. Enemies of the Light and Freedom of Spirit, beware, for my blades fall fast and cut deep.

NEUTRAL 4 EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Flipyap View Post
    Holy crap! A big city? I thought Canada was just a barren wasteland with mutants, Celine Dion and polarbears!

all references to the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Phargus View Post
    Wow, they really are gonna do mps last just to piss of Klod
    Oh i do hope so
    Last edited by Solstiare; Feb 4th, 2011 at 21:03:22.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

May have been inspired by an earlier thread, yes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Actually, you forget he's an artist.

Those are the linseed oil, paint thinner, etc. he needs for when he paints on those monitors.

Poor Means, Kintaii and all the more with in the (((office))) have to work every day.
    The whole looks like a car parking deck in storage room style filled with call center furniture.

You should tell me the whole time you can comfortably set up for creative.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorOutage View Post
    Someone's been watching too much Red Green.
    Is there such thing?

Is it just me, or does their office look like something out of Mirror's Edge?

It also doesnt help that windowview1 looks like a very nice videogame simulation picture

Another week of not doing anything, that full 30+ hour week must have worn you out bad

When I look at this call-center, all I can think of is when will there be an item description ingame with something like "Hello, my name is Collin Cragg from American Express. Are you interested in a new credit card? We've got a special offer at the moment with a limit of 5000 canadian dollars at a rate of 6%... oh, damn, got this item description wrong! Woah! servers already down for patch... damn, sorry guys, I'm gonna do the right description at next patch!".

No wonder Funcom shares went up almost 15 %...you guys going to save a billion $$ by moving from oslo to that shack!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast