Thread: Suggestions for implants

Suggestions for implants

My level 175 or so Solitus keeper needs new implants. I went to auno.org and did a setup at level 198. I used 198 only because several of the implants I have acquired are that specific level. In general, I'm aiming for around level 200 but a little higher may be possible.

I'm only interested in PvM - no interest at all in PvP. Against some mobs, Trash King, for example, I think I'm doing OK damage (1100 or so per hit, usually) but I'm taking too much as well. I'm working on upgrading weapon and armour and there are lots of guides around with suggestions on them.

However, for implants, I'd really appreciate any suggestions people might have about the various clusters I have tentatively selected for my toon. Basically, I just looked at all the clusters that were available for each slot and tried to choose what I thought would be most useful. I don't really know enough about implants to say that I have a specific strategy in mind.

I am sure some people here have tons of experience with designing implants and since I figure to spend a LOT of time visiting shops to find the clusters I need, I may as well try to get it right the first time. Here's the url for my choices.

http://auno.org/ao/imp.php?saveid=54769

All comments are welcome, even if you think my choices suck (although I hope you'll also explain why they suck and what should be chosen instead so they don't suck anymore.)

As you have expansions and are lvl 100+, symbiants probably are the way to go. You can find a list of all keeper symbs here: http://auno.org/ao/symbiant.php?prof=14
    I guess the ql 200 ones should be good for you; higher ones are possible but might require some twinking. Since ql 200's are probably used by s10 twinks, they might turn out to be expensive. As froob I don't know much about symbs, keepers, what skills you could have or what prices to expect though :P.

Normal implants will give you less benefits, require effort to design (making them more interesting ) and will usually be cheaper.

If price is the issue for symbs, you could only buy some of the cheap ones or try to make some money. If you're sure you want to go with normal imps I can discuss your implant setup a bit.

Note: ql 198 imps will probably become ql 200 imps when tradeskilled.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!