Thread: Questions about comeback offer and merging accounts.

Questions about comeback offer and merging accounts.

1. The comeback offer on the account page says:

You have a time-limited offer to upgrade your account with 30 days of free game time. After the 14 days, if you continue playing you will also recieve a bonus of 30 days gametime with the first purchase of any gametime. Also if you buy 6 or 12 months of gametime before 31st July 2011 you will get a free Heckler celebration pet!

- By using this offer your account will be credited with 14 days game time at no cost.
    - Your account will be reactivated as part of this offer.
    - Should you wish to end your subscription to Anarchy Online at no charge you are able to cancel your subscription via this site.
    - If you continue after the 14 days your account will be credited with 30 additional days of gametime on the first successful payment.
    - This offer will expire on the 31st July 2011

So does this mean that, after the 14 days, I would get 60 days ( 30 days for reactivating + 30 days free )? I know it looks self explanatory but I want to be sure as FC isn't always the clearest in their intentions.

2. Merging accounts.

If I merge another paid account into this one, do I have to keep both accounts paid from then on? For example, say I want to keep account 1 paid but only pay for account 2 as wanted/needed, can I do this?

Also, how many accounts can I merge together?

I read it as follows:
    'You get 14 days free gametime.
    Then, if you pay for more gametime (a month, six months, or a year) you get additional 30 days free gametime.
    Example: After the 14 free days are up, you pay the fee for 30 days gametime. Your next payment date is now 60 days into the future.
    ::: My Tools & Stuff :::
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    I read it as follows:
    'You get 14 days free gametime.
    Then, if you pay for more gametime (a month, six months, or a year) you get additional 30 days free gametime.
    Example: After the 14 free days are up, you pay the fee for 30 days gametime. Your next payment date is now 60 days into the future.
    Cool, just wanted to make sure I was reading it right.

Any idea on the account merge thing?

Edit: Oh, and thanks.
    Last edited by Siahanor; Jun 26th, 2011 at 04:04:46.

For your question about merging accounts: Yes, you can do that the way you describe. Subscriptions are per "game account" (game login), while the "account merge" thing is for "customer accounts" (https://register.funcom.com/ login)

I have heard there's a cap at 9, but I really don't know. Only one way to find out I guess
    ::: Cratine Savagedheals Enfine Zoewrangle Demoder :: Solitron Demotionform :: IRC Demoder Savagedlight :::
    ::: AOItems :: Blog :: CIDB :: HelpBot :: ItemsBot :: PlanetMap Viewer :: Tower Wars :: Twitter :::

Quote Originally Posted by Demoder View Post
    For your question about merging accounts: Yes, you can do that the way you describe. Subscriptions are per "game account" (game login), while the "account merge" thing is for "customer accounts" (https://register.funcom.com/ login)

I have heard there's a cap at 9, but I really don't know. Only one way to find out I guess
    Nice. Thanks again.

Hmmm, it says it's supposed to upgrade the account, but it doesn't. It just reactivates it.

Use the account page chat, or e-mail their respective address. See sticky in tech help forums for details.